Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2009, 12:32   #31
Senior - BHPian

have a safe journey.
Don't forget to pick up some strawberries for us!
Old 25th September 2009, 12:56   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post

strawberry at this season??
@anurag, if you find any strawberry, give me a call, i will straightly start for mahaby.
Old 25th September 2009, 13:07   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

So Anurag, you decided "against" spending 80% of your time in the car and cancelled the upward north trip..huh? Good decision mate.

I am sure you will enjoy mahabaleshwar throughly since it would be absolutely green now. Btw, never see a travelogue or any pictures from your end after a trip.

This time you won't be forgiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
Thanks ranjit, I will be sure to check out the culinary delights of Mahaby (Avi's travelogue gives superb pointers)...
Anything that i type needs to have something edible in it..sometimes i am ashamed at myself for such profound love for the good things in life

Here is my Mahby travelogue for a quick reference:-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...n-country.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
have a safe journey.
Strawberries? Even if you get them in this season, they would either be consumed by the buyers before it reaches Hyderabad or will perish knowing he is taking a detour via. Kolaphur
Old 25th September 2009, 14:07   #34
BHPian

Thanks guys. I do not expect to find any fresh strawberries at Mahaby this time of season, Nazim. Will some squash or strawberry preserve do?

Avi, your travelogues have super information on the good food to be had, much needed info too. As far a travelogue is concerned, laziness has always gotten the better of me so far. Let's see if I can defeat it this time.
Old 25th September 2009, 14:46   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks guys. I do not expect to find any fresh strawberries at Mahaby this time of season, Nazim. Will some squash or strawberry preserve do?
Don't forget to buy a bunch of squashes from MAPRO. I bought 1K worth of squashes ( to be mixed with water and some to be mixed with milk). After returning from Mahby, my breakfast was squashes for over a month

Now they are lying in some corner of a closet and crying to be re-opened. Good reminder, my breakfast tomorrow will be peaches and orange squash mixed in cold milk with a few ice cubes...LOL

Quote:
Avi, your travelogues have super information on the good food to be had, much needed info too. As far a travelogue is concerned, laziness has always gotten the better of me so far. Let's see if I can defeat it this time.
Glad you like the food information. What else can you expect from a self confessed foodie

But i dont see you using the information properly, you should have put on some weight by now.

Last edited by mobike008 : 25th September 2009 at 14:47.
Old 30th September 2009, 09:54   #36
BHPian

Mahaby

Reached Mahaby yesterday evening. Gr8 weather, nice and cool which is a super change from the hot highways. Will put up a more detailed report after I get back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks