Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2006, 12:03   #16
Senior - BHPian

Fusion Gc 198 Mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Even Tata dealer should do for this car.

BTW, both Adventure and Fusion have 190mm GC compared to say 195mm GC of DICOR. That's quite impressive.
Hai Samurai,

The Fusion has 198 mm GC.

Lots of ppl are rooting for the Adventure but, I have a colleague who has Adventure for the past 3 mohths, he took it to the Tata dealers for a squeak from the FR side bumper, the TATA dealers don't know S*** about this car right now, I don't know about their learning curve.......... , this friend is all ga ga about the vehicle, the drive, the engine and price......... he has nightmares when he thinks of after sales service...........

The service sucks big time and right now the fiat cars are 2nd rate citizens in the Tatas care. Tomorrow? Who knows if it will improve or not?
Historical data shows that Fiat has not been able to maintain relationship with anyone for a long time..... check out fiat partnership history and you'd know.

--Ramky
====================
Old 10th March 2006, 22:51   #17
Senior - BHPian

suggestion:- Wait for the new look adventure if possible.
Old 12th March 2006, 21:42   #18
BHPian

My folks drive an adventure (1.6 petrol) - 2002 september - no airbags or abs 0- it wasnt available at all . The car definitely is good avlue - has decent rough rouad ability - better than any car out there and definitely as good as some of the 2wd 'SUV'/MUV's ....

If you want a car wioth atitude, for long distances and the factor of being distinctive,m you cant go wrong with the adventure.

cheers

zaphod
Old 13th March 2006, 00:14   #19
Senior - BHPian

I dunno how NHC is actually even a contender here. fiesta is a better product and adventure is much much better.

Ride quality is excellent in adventure. had a seat in my friends adventure. didnt like the dated interiors but its pretty comfortable.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks