Team-BHP - My Hunt for the OHC VTEC! Now bought - Pictures added
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Sedans (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/)
-   -   My Hunt for the OHC VTEC! Now bought - Pictures added (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/11967-my-hunt-ohc-vtec-now-bought-pictures-added-3.html)

white pronounces elegance ... congrats on the deal and happy drivin!

Quote:

i am posting pics one by one...letting the suspense build ....
Your suspense is killing! Would you please hurry up and post faster!

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero
Waiting for pcis, man!!! Congrats!!!

thanks buddy..have posted the first pic...:)

here is the front view....:I Rule:

guys keep those comments coming in...

Holy cow it has fogs also. Original Honda Fogs cost not less then 18,000.

Car looks very neat extremely new, now i am waiting for more pics, interiors please:

Anywayz i am so sleepy and only reason i am on the site is to check out the pics of your Vtec adit so please keep them pouring in and please dont give so much suspense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA
Holy cow it has fogs also. Original Honda Fogs cost not less then 18,000.

Car looks very neat extremely new, now i am waiting for more pics, interiors please:

Anywayz i am so sleepy and only reason i am on the site is to check out the pics of your Vtec adit so please keep them pouring in and please dont give so much suspense.

hahaha...good to know someone is as eager as me.....

i look at the pictures everyday and drool...and wait to possess...:Frustrati

wow congrats ...thats a very nicely maintained car....u got a very nice deal...best of luck and post some more pics wen u have modded it.

Oh man, I'm so jealous of you.....the car looks new.....waiting for more pics.....

dude.
car looks great...
congrats...
looks brand new...

Thats one neat looking car! U lucky dawg!! hehe...
Congrats!!
Cherish ur ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adit1329
btw the tires are brand new and run 2000 kms....will fetch a good resale value when i upgrade....

Nice car - how many km has the car done. Original Bridgestones last pretty long and are not worth much

see now if that car were here i would not let u have it. good price paid as i thought 5.4 laks was more but hell no very nice. last week i missed a 2002 black bombay reg 35000 kms done for rs 4.00 laks very clean itself did not know about the sale i called up 2 days late :( waiting for more pics.

Hey adit

Boy that was one long read but I must say I really enjoyed myself. Youve really struck the jackpot dude. She seems so lovingly kept. Waiting for more pictures.

I myself will be planning to look around for a used 1.5 Exi AT in a couple of months time. My friends boss picked one up last month and it made me feel so helpless since I dont have the dough at the moment :(

It was a black 2002 1.5 Exi AT Limited Edition with those gold badges and run only 23,000 kms and in pristine condition. Went for Rs. 4.2 lakhs

I hope I'm equally lucky when my search begins

Congrats Adit on your purchase. White is so elegant.

HONDA ROCKS IN BLACK, INZA RED (the one that came before 2000) & DARK BLUE. Anyone in this forum owns a HONDA in any of these three colors.

Hey gr8 purchase the white color loox nice its rare too .. plus the car loox nicely maintained. I wish i find something this well maintained too :D