Team-BHP - My Hunt for the OHC VTEC! Now bought - Pictures added
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Sedans (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/)
-   -   My Hunt for the OHC VTEC! Now bought - Pictures added (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/11967-my-hunt-ohc-vtec-now-bought-pictures-added-8.html)

well got the car back after a few basic mods and a general service...

the tires have been changed to yokohoma ave 100 196/60/r14..

the white seat covers have been removed and the original's are in place..

4x1 headers, freeflow, K&N's, intake plumbing for the k&n, sparco pedal kit...

general service included balancing and alignment, brake pads were worn, suspension bushes were replaced...

brake pads costed me around 1100 Rs, suspension bushes rear came for 600 Rs...

(original honda spares)

Adit,im sure the brake pads are not Genuine honda spares.Don't take chances with the brakes,the original will cost u atleast 2500 in the grey market & 3600 at the honda workshop.

My car has clocked 1lac plus & i have changed the pads thrice.

I was also wondering how come Honda spares are so cheap. I mean, the Baleno brake pads are around 4K (MASS price). So, Honda pads at 1100 sounded unbelievably cheap. The 3600 price mentioned by dhirajs sounds more like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
The 3600 price mentioned by dhirajs sounds more like it.

I can confirm this having done this in march

Quote:

Originally Posted by adit1329

brake pads costed me around 1100 Rs

now that means your brakes are going to be as bad as mine, just make sure you are not doing high speeds for a long time as the brake fade with crappy pads tends to happen real soon and can be very dangerous.

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
I can confirm this having done this in march

whoops my mistake, i forgot to mention...each.....:Frustrati

waaahhhh!!!! i want a vtec too... :(

Hi Adi,

I got my hands on a 2002 vtec in what I believe to be good condition. Which place did you have all the customizations done at (K&N, the tires, header...). I need a solid recommendation to get a through health check and tuning of my car. It's done 50K and looks in great shape but can't resist putting some good things under the hood.

kali

Hi i am also for the lookout for a OHC VTEC. Shantanu and others please let me know if you have any of which you know of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalidas
I got my hands on a 2002 vtec in what I believe to be good condition.

What was the asking price? What color?

What a car and what a deal, a stunner indeed...

great deal. I too plan to start my hunt soon :)

Whoops.. I guess I gave up my search a bit too soon... What a deal man... Congrats and happy driving.
Getting a good OHC Vtec reinstates belif that there is god and he looks out for us......clap:

You got a real gem of a car adit. I would have luved to be in your shoes currently. Man this was a great show with all the pictures that you showed. But please show something that you have mod like the K&N filters, ff exhaust or anything like that.

Hi tbhpians.... i have been away for a really long time....
I am actually posting this because i am relocating to the US and plan to dispose my VTEC....any interested buyers....

mods done---headers, k&n with cold air intake, free flow, strut brace, rpm with light shot and iridium spark plugs

any takers????
you can call me on 09880366330
i need to get this deal closed asap...