Team-BHP - My Hunt for the OHC VTEC! Now bought - Pictures added
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Sedans (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/)
-   -   My Hunt for the OHC VTEC! Now bought - Pictures added (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans/11967-my-hunt-ohc-vtec-now-bought-pictures-added-5.html)

hey lovely find there adit... am jealous now... hope my dad sees this, may be then he might decide to buy me one.... lovely car.

congrats and all the best....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conan
That’s a gorgeous car adit, congratulations. Some guys have all the luck.
It is as good as new. And a very nice report too, thoroughly enjoyed it.clap:

well, i shall attribute to luck and patience....lol:

adit ... its sure is LUCK and a lot of PATIENCE :) i've been look for a second VTEC for quite long with no luck wot-so-ever. i'm jealous dude lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa
adit ... its sure is LUCK and a lot of PATIENCE :) i've been look for a second VTEC for quite long with no luck wot-so-ever. i'm jealous dude lol

second vtec....now I am jealous

Adit u r really lucky,
juz look at photo of engine bay.its so clean & no signs of dust or rust.
have to admit u r a patient buyer lol:

Adit..
that's one helluva vtec... congrats..

So my dear friend Adit, seems like its celebration time on coming sunday, isnt it? Well, congrats again...

JFI I was I think the second guy to know and have a look at this white beauty! Im pretty impressed myself with the way the car is maintained actually...too good for a 2001 model.

Well Adi, now its time for you to move into the fast lane, also get ready to be a part of the elite "Vtec Club"...there is nothing like it!!! you will get my tone soon...:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf
So my dear friend Adit, seems like its celebration time on coming sunday, isnt it? Well, congrats again...

i am actually counting the minutes now..............:Frustrati

Adit this is the best used VTEC buy that I have seen. Looks cleanly maintained. And the engine doesn't show any signs of being 42k kms on road. Congrats on your buy dude.

btw the owner does not give the car to his son as once his son overspeeded on the highway....

and the speed he touched was 70 kmph.....and that was the last day his son touched the car...

very well maintained car. all it needs now are some chrome wheels, skirtings, tints ICE and a few things under the hood and ittl be PERFECT

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak
all it needs now are some chrome wheels,

Dude dont ever say that, Vtec rims are worth offereing prayers too...11k per rim, used for rallys for the quality, excellent looks and signature HONDA looks!!! Uncompromisable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak
skirtings, tints ICE and a few things under the hood and ittl be PERFECT

I dont think Adi is a skirting guy but decent ICE, racing intake, headers, freeflow, iridiums will come as soon as the car....for sure. My car will be this cars role model:p What say Adi boy???

Really well maintained car. Can't see even a single scratch anywhere, which could be attributed to the fact that it was being used in a small town (apart from the care taken). I guess the condition would have been different if it was in Blore.
Anyone has any idea how much the owner would have paid for it when he bought it in 2001 ?
And BTW, I pity the owner's son. With such a great car at home and being unable to drive it. Sad. :)

Congrats dude, the car is a beauty......take good care of her

Quote:

Originally Posted by adit1329
btw the owner does not give the car to his son as once his son overspeeded on the highway....

and the speed he touched was 70 kmph.....and that was the last day his son touched the car...

Hey Adit,

I really pity the owner's son...

But Congrats on the find man, Really good story, nice car & pics....
It's highly impossible to find such a car in bangalore....

what was second best car you rate amongst the cars u have seen until now...
My friend is looking for a Honda City VTEC or 1.5.

Let me know....we hope you can help us find a good one....

Enjoy your car now....

Cheers