Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2007, 14:35   #16
Senior - BHPian

OT! navin's installer too is a lady!
Old 6th January 2007, 19:07   #17
BHPian

In the Civic range, in petrol, the Civic winds hands down! neednt think of a second opinion, i would say. Unless u want to step down or up a price. ur dentist's son will be very happy with it, and if hez happy , ur dentist is happy, and if she is happy, ur teeths are happy!
Old 6th January 2007, 20:27   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
could you explain how this paddle shift is supposed to work? is it like there are buttons on the steering like up or down to be used to switch the gear, that the driver uses on an automatic? I seem to be still confused on this paddle shift thing.
Hope this helps...

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 6th January 2007 at 20:29.
Old 6th January 2007, 21:42   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
My dentist is looking to buy a car for her son. She is considering a Honda CIvic as the boy is a bit of an enthusiast.
If he is a enthusiast then he will have his own choice of car.
Old 6th January 2007, 23:29   #20
Team-BHP Support

Rodeo, I cant agree with you more. I told my friend/dentist that I would be happy to take her son for a few revs in my RS just for him to get the feel of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Does she really use the NOS while driving? While on the subject of tuned RS's how about chipping you car too Navin? But I guess then you would have to tame your chaueffuer!!

The NHC's relatively woolly handling & insipid engines have been a turn off for a lot of people who've compared it to the OHC.

Seeing the price difference of about 5-6L I would still stick to the Civic
My chauffer can barely manage my stock RS. Yuvi (Mad Monkey) was after me to re-chip too but my needs were different. My chauffer seems to prefer me 90 bhp 1996 Astra to the RS.

My mom complined about her NHC too. The girl took my cousins Vtec out (she has a CVT) for a spin when I was out of town. I got a earful from the family when i got back. Whats with the women I know. All of them have lead feet. :-(

The Laura is out. Too much money. RS or Civic is now the choice. Civic is leading the race because of

a) resale value - the car won tbe kept more than 5 years
b) A.S.S
c) The Auto box will come useful in heavy traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Mealsothinks that the lady in question, along with the son, is a baawi.
No she is not. BTW found out today that Viper knows her too and she is a distant cousin of my wife.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks