Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2007, 14:20   #16
BHPian

zxi is a clear vfm package, zxi wait is long..but if you cant stretch it go for the vxi, its after all a SX4..no freebies even here in mumbai with dealers,
Old 12th June 2007, 14:20   #17
BHPian

For equipment levels, defenitely ZXi is the better option. For VXi trim levels, there may be better option with cars like Verna Xi, Fiesta, Aveo etc.
Old 29th June 2007, 19:17   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetnaz View Post
I too got a flat no. THe dealer here in coimbatore said some goodies can be worked unofficially (since he can't do it officially), but nothing has happened so far. I guess we've no chance with such a demand anyway.
In chennai MUL is giving SUN film free for ZXI. For VXI he is ready to give more discounts. If you are a HP employee you will get 8000 cash discount as HP comes under Platinum.
Old 30th June 2007, 02:15   #19
BHPian

All the hype or celibrity status which went to SX4 is mailny because of ZXI version infact i believe that maruti should have priced the VXI version atleast 50 lower than what it is if one compares the eqipment they gave in ZXI , See if you have finacial constraints and think it would not be possible for you to go for ZXI ,then buy a vxi but if you can possibaly pay a few more EMIs go for ZXI ,as at the resale time i have seen second hand car buyers are even choosier and they will pick ZXi over VXi as the price difference would be only a few thousands that time ,and all these features could be by the time on a wagon R Or a santro or what even new small cars will be there after 4-5 years
Old 4th July 2007, 17:02   #20
BHPian

If its sx4, then ZXi.

Else pls consider some of the other cars....
Old 4th July 2007, 20:23   #21
Senior - BHPian

Yes SX4 ZXI is good considerring it has lot of safety features. ZXI is better buy than vxi for sure.

Ravi.
Old 8th July 2007, 10:37   #22
BHPian

ZXi - Leather vs Fabric?

I was looking at a SX4 yesterday. The spec to get is ZXi if within budget.

Question? Which will hold better re-sale value Fabric or Leather?
As this is aimed as a luxury car, must you go for leather?
My previous cars have had Full leather and a combination of Leather and Suede. I have always preferred the leather/suede interior as it is much more comfortable in hot environments.
I feel fabric is better suited to Indian weather, unless one also invests in good quality sun film.
Old 8th July 2007, 13:27   #23
Senior - BHPian

Even I enquired with dealers here and they also told a flat no for any discounts and freebies. The waiting period for ZXi is about 6~8 weeks and Lxi is about a week. Altough sometimes, I feel that the dealers in Bangalore are favouring VXi to be sold. I feel the rotation of money is more. You can fit in the other accessories outside if you buy a VXi....I do not know how far a climate control/stereo remote on steering will be useful....Alloys, you can fit outside.....
Old 21st July 2007, 01:52   #24
BANNED

hey guys, of course zxi is the car to buy, great VFM. vxi no..way. a bare bones car with poor interior build quality(this goes for zxi too, but the features overshadow this weakness) for the price of vxi, there are much better cars to buy, such as fiesta,verna or even a swift zxi for that matter.
Old 21st July 2007, 14:42   #25
BHPian

I agree that if you can go for the ZXI then only you should go for SX4. I couldn't take the waiting period of 8 weeks and wasnt sure about the car (especially the finish inside). I went in for Verna Xi as I found the trim and finish to be far better. The reviews of it being slightly sluggish are partly right. However you will have to be careful on the braking as it is poor. Seems like a bike's brake put into a car!!
Old 21st July 2007, 19:28   #26
Senior - BHPian

I did a thorough check of Vxi today and my vote for this is no. If you want to buy a SX4 by a ZXi or go for Verna CRDi. Ford TDCi you can consider but their *** sucks..........
Old 21st July 2007, 20:02   #27
Senior - BHPian

Not only is the ZXi VFM, but its safer (ABS/airbags - potential life savers) and comes with added luxury. If you can stretch your budget, nothing like the ZXi.
Old 21st July 2007, 20:12   #28
Senior - BHPian

Hey Basu,
In my opinion ZXI is a better bet and once you go in for it you would not be spending much on accessories. A person generally keeps a car for 3 to 5 years so look at the RS 70 K extra investment from that point of view.

The additional Emi should not be much different.

What may matter is how soon you want to pick up the car. The ZXI has a wait list beyond 8 weeks in most places
Old 21st July 2007, 20:46   #29
BHPian

Buy ZXi it VFM and the best part is that it comes loaded all safety features.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks