Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2008, 13:55   #16
BHPian

If you are into modding, then you gotta get the MR-2.

Its a super fun car, and I really don't think you guys can compare a Skoda with that. The perfect balance that car has is just amazing and no wonder, it did/does so well in auto-x circuits. Needs more power tho, which can be easily helped. Isn't the vRS a front-wheel drive car? Imagine a rear-wheel drive mid-engine mount that you can toss about without having to worry about plouging into corners.

The Skoda could be your daily driver but the MR-2 should be your dream/toy.
Old 4th February 2008, 23:45   #17
BHPian

it so irritating now today i had the mr2 with me and it has puzzled me again. the handling is so good . power is good. it looks good . id rather make it look better.! now here i am at square one again
Old 2nd April 2008, 16:43   #18
BHPian

I have an idea... leave the RS in ur garage and buy the MR2, for daily use or for when the MR2 is undergoing modification use the RS.. buying a 5Lac car is not that stressful as there are loads of finance options with easy installments.
Old 2nd April 2008, 18:36   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek2 View Post
I have an idea... leave the RS in ur garage and buy the MR2, for daily use or for when the MR2 is undergoing modification use the RS.. buying a 5Lac car is not that stressful as there are loads of finance options with easy installments.
I doubt if any institution will finance an imported ride.. if I'm not mistaken. So no options but to buy it outright...
Old 2nd April 2008, 20:41   #20
Awaiting Email Confirmation

stick with the RS undoubtedly.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks