Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2008, 17:49   #46
BHPian

I recommend waiting for the launch of the Fiat Linea D before finalizing your car purchase.
Old 11th June 2008, 23:22   #47
BHPian

I saw this interesting coverage in AutoCar January 2008. Thought I should share this....

This would clear out the perceptions about Ford's high cost after-sales service. I don't think it is such a huge issue! After all the parts we should keep an eye on are actually the service parts and not the accidental parts!

Hope this helps fellow BHPians...

OT - BTW - Hyundai has launched the CNG equipped Accent CNG should go mainstream IMHO very soon! Corolla and Innova are also coming out with CNG versions in the next fortnight!

@dude131 - I doubt I'd be interested in Fiat. Just in office today, a guy is repenting his decision of buying Fiat Palio MJD. Imagine hating the free service(s)!

@akshay1234 - with my traffic ridden routes, I am not even sure where I would be able to plan with the boy toy verna!

@vkochar - congrats on your car, saw the pics! awesome stuff. The dealer had no issues with cancellation of booking. I need to make up my mind!

@TeamBHP - CNG seems like a good option. With all the lambda etc., fitted, how bad could it go?
Old 12th June 2008, 00:05   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode View Post
@vkochar - congrats on your car, saw the pics! awesome stuff. The dealer had no issues with cancellation of booking. I need to make up my mind!

@TeamBHP - CNG seems like a good option. With all the lambda etc., fitted, how bad could it go?
Thanks Mohak, I told you the dealer would not mind you cancelling the booking. Vernas are selling really well nowadays and I do not say this because I brought it, but it really is. Well having said that, it is also raining Swift Diesels, Fiestas & Logan's - all very good cars with good mileage.

Vernas Trump card is the awesome engine / pickup / torque. Otherwise the Fiesta wins hands down.

BTW Mohak my friend - there is no such thing as Insurance Free there - If you are getting it - GO FOR IT brother !!! Trust me, you cannot get a better deal than this. Makes a saving of almost 50 k !!!

CNG - I am no expert, but it should be a good option.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks