Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2008, 23:41   #91
BHPian

Update : Car feels great after the service. Fully synthetic oil really really makes a difference. Engine seems to be working so effortlessly now. Sharp braking issue is somehow gone after I replaced the rear brake pads.

I really need to do something about the horn. I was hoping to hook up the Chevy Optra horn to it. I will have to check the costs and if the amp/volts are the same.

Currently ICE is handled by the stock unit. I have 3 CD's and the ipod hooked to the HU via the CD Cassette Adapter. I used to use this to connect my MP3 player to the HU in my M-100 too. Works well other than for static. I found out the iTrip costs Rs.2.5k. Thats not something I am willing to shell out when I am looking to change the HU sometime soon. To be honest the speakers seem fine. They aren't brilliant but I am ok with that for now. Maybe after a while I can get something good.

MODS : Can someone change the title of the thread to "Used Toyota Corolla NOW:Bought". I am planning to keep this thread updated every now and the.
Old 29th July 2008, 00:04   #92
aZa
Senior - BHPian

flipsyde congrats on ur new car!!

i wanna see the condition of the car bro can you put up some pics ? interior exterior!
Old 29th July 2008, 21:37   #93
BHPian

@aZa : Sure buddy. Just give me time till the weekend. Will get the exterior cleaned to a shine and then put up the pics.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks