Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2008, 17:44   #1
BHPian

Fiat Siena Mechanics in Chennai or Bangalore

Hello everybody,

This is my first post here and it's out of desperation. I have a Fiat Siena '99 Diesel which has clocked 1 lakh kms. The engine was recently overhauled but the job was botched up by a rash driver who did not notice the engine overheating and subsequently two pistons seized and the water tank burst. So it went back again to the garage where the two pistons were changed, the head checked and the engine was done up again. Now, there's a rattling noise coming from the diesel nozzle and there's a suspected radiator clog which is causing the engine to overheat again even in a short drive. Mechanics at Mico Bosch suggest changing the nozzle but want me to repair the engine first. The mechanic who did the job is unavailable now. Please suggest a decent mechanic who has experience dealing with these engines in Chennai or Bangalore. I need to get a assesment of the damage and the cost of straghtening the engine again. The Engine is a 1.7 TD. This car is in excellent condition in every other sense and it's a real pleasure to drive, so I don't want to waste it away.

Thanks.
Old 21st January 2009, 18:17   #2
SBR
BHPian

Try Green Tracks Service Station, Madiwala, Bangalore.

They service all fiat cars. Couple of my friends get their 99/00 Fiat Uno's serviced there.

Dont have their contact details though.
Old 21st January 2009, 19:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

You might wanna check these threads for info. on bangalore service centers.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...iat-palio.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...bangalore.html

Also try and contact Bangalore members lohithrao and akbaree for info. on service centers. Both own a Fiat Adventure, should be able to assist you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks