Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2009, 20:28   #46
Senior - BHPian

Raazks, check car wale, there is another 2007 manchester red cedia in banglore available for sale. It's just 2 days old post so i am sure the car will be available. the guy is asking for 7lac and the car is 17,300kms driven.

you may be able to crack a deal in 6.5!!!
Old 18th April 2009, 07:58   #47
BHPian

Gaurav!!!!
Amazing tip.

Contacted the person listed.... I think it is a much better deal than the other Cedia Sports!!!
Will keep you folks informed.
Old 22nd April 2009, 06:25   #48
Senior - BHPian

any update on the car raaj?
Old 22nd April 2009, 16:57   #49
BHPian

Patience... my friend...
Should have an update by end of this week for sure!!!
Old 25th April 2009, 23:05   #50
Senior - BHPian

Guys, need your help.

I am looking for a cedia. Last week I went to asian motors (West Delhi) and asked if they deal in used cars. They sales person told me that they dont.. but there is one customer interested in selling his white cedia sports and if I want he can arrange for us to meet up.

I will be meeting the guy tomorrow to see the car.
I asked the sales person to get me the service history of the car. He informed that the car is October 2007 model and has been serviced thrice, 1k, 10k and 20k. the car was last serviced in december. Also, one of the doors of the car has been changed and painted.

Now, in normal cases I would have gone to the mitubishi service station and got the car checked. In this case since a Mitsubishi sales guy is involved I cannot trust whatever they say.

so will it be better to get the car checked from some other service station. If yes, from where in Delhi. Delhities with mitsubishis I need your help on this.

Also, what else should I do to find out that the car is genuine and got no other accident history.

I read on Team Bhp that there is this used car chech-up company Veri Car which check used cars for Rs. 999. I called them up and was informed that the company will start providing their services in Delhi in three months time.

Is there any similar firm operating in delhi which can help me.

Lastly, ROC I remember you telling that you got one of the doors of your red cedia changed and pained. Is it that the company changed doors when its beyond repair or is it that they change normally.. Why I am asking this is because I am a bit doubtful the point that the damage was such that the complete door needed to be changed and no other part was damaged with the door.
Old 26th April 2009, 11:35   #51
Senior - BHPian

One of my doors was painted - not changed. It was just repainted cause I scraped it while coming out of my garage which frankly is horribly designed. The door would only be changed if there's massive damage - say collisions etc. I've never suffered damage in my car beyond a broken rear bumper so I'm not the right person to comment to be honest.

Last edited by reignofchaos : 26th April 2009 at 11:36.
Old 26th April 2009, 11:40   #52
Senior - BHPian

Gaurav - you can get it checked at any neighbourhood garage. You may also want to contact Arush ( autopsyche ) who has a workshop in Delhi. He could help you
Old 4th May 2009, 17:16   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav_chopra04 View Post
Guys, need your help.

I am looking for a cedia.
=============
Why I am asking this is because I am a bit doubtful the point that the damage was such that the complete door needed to be changed and no other part was damaged with the door.

Just closed the deal for this white cedia.. only the door is changed and painted.no damage to the running board or any other part... I will have to get the front bumper painted, some scratches and a bit dislocated.

2007 white Cedia sports, 22400 on the clock for Rs. 5 lacs.

will post the pics once I get it.. hopefully this week
Old 4th May 2009, 23:47   #54
Senior - BHPian

Congrats :-). Delhi does have some cheap cars.
Old 6th May 2009, 01:18   #55
Senior - BHPian

A car worth ~ 10 laks OTR in 2007 with all those discounts at 5.00 after 2 years. This makes cars likes Cedia a great used buy. Abix too had bought a year used 17k done elegance model for 5.5 in Delhi.

And some OHC Vtecs from Bangalore still ask 5.00.

Last edited by dipen : 6th May 2009 at 01:27.
Old 7th May 2009, 21:52   #56
BHPian

Suspense broken!!!
Please follow the thread below
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ago-white.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks