Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2009, 12:01   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaysurfs View Post
SX4 - Have not done TD. Have to go for ZXI variant, which is not the range i am looking at...

The SX4 ZXi costs 8.25lacs on road in Bangalore now (after few discounts -> 20k consumer discount, 5-10k corporate discounts). You could actually look at this, since you will get the feature packed car.
Old 26th May 2009, 14:08   #17
Senior - BHPian

linea

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
The SX4 ZXi costs 8.25lacs on road in Bangalore now (after few discounts -> 20k consumer discount, 5-10k corporate discounts). You could actually look at this, since you will get the feature packed car.
I guess linea is more feature packed than sx4 atleast and it is cheaper too. Have a look at this
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...on-pk-vfm.html
Old 26th May 2009, 23:26   #18
BHPian

Test drove Linea (P) today and found it more spirited than diesel.
Gear box was smooth as well. Unusual for a petrol car, but the engine roar could be distinctly heard in cabin :( Is this the norm with Linea (P)?
Old 27th May 2009, 10:29   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is this the norm with Linea (P)
I told you that it is a good car. The roar is heard if u press the accelerator hard sometimes. The roar again comes up when car touches 140 again. But on smooth driving and speeds till 140, i do not think NVH is a issue. The car is fitted with a kind of resonator, all fiat and alfa romeos have it to give a F1 feel
Old 28th May 2009, 12:31   #20
Senior - BHPian

Do not rule out the SX4 based on opinions expressed by some people who do not own the car. The car is well equipped, has good ground clearance, the redesigned rear seat is very good, it is pretty spacious, MSIL is offering pretty good deals on the car and most important of all, the Maruti Service is simply the best. his is especially important should you have an accident. Parts of other cars may not be available as easily.

I have been using an SX4 for over a year and would vouch for it. As would some other members like RK Bharat ( Rajeev) and Shanky. It has proven itself on Indian roads over the last 2 years. The Desire is also an attractive option for the price it is available at.
Old 30th May 2009, 13:36   #21
BHPian

My choice would be as follows;
1. Fiesta - Good drivers car - comes with a great discount these days
2. Linea - the latest Fad - nothing negative so far.
3. SX4 - proven car - good A.S.S.
Old 1st July 2009, 17:13   #22
BHPian

Finalized Fiat Linea 1.3 MJD - Dynamic Pack.

Getting quotes from different agencies in Bangalore (and also from Leaseplan)

Can someone give me the best quote - Ex-showroom (+ freebies) to expect for this variant?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks