Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2016, 22:30   #91
BHPian

Thanks Rehan. I will look into it over the weekend. Essentially I didnt see any errors in my logs. I will recheck. Things are back to normal without the bypass rules. Thanks again. Cheers.
Old 18th February 2016, 23:54   #92
BHPian

Re: Not able to access Team-BHP / Problems loading pages or images

This issue just caught my attention. Please look at the image attached, this is the advance search function at classifieds page, The Search button is invisible, actually its there, but masked!
Not able to access Team-BHP / Problems loading pages or images-bhp-issue.jpg
I hope its the right thread to bring it up.. Kind of curious why this thread is in shifting gears and not under the Team-bhp section
Old 1st March 2016, 14:48   #93
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinn View Post
This issue just caught my attention. Please look at the image attached, this is the advance search function at classifieds page, The Search button is invisible, actually its there, but masked!
This is due to your AdBlock browser plugin.

Would appreciate if you could report this as a problem / mis-categorization to adblock!

Thanks,
R
Old 5th April 2019, 06:51   #94
Senior - BHPian

Not able to access Team-BHP / Problems loading pages or images

Help. Unable to upload images/photos. Get a message, Security error( user may not have permission to access this feature)

What should I do.

Last edited by Arjun Reddy : 5th April 2019 at 06:53.
Old 9th April 2019, 16:13   #95
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Help. Unable to upload images/photos. Get a message, Security error( user may not have permission to access this feature)

What should I do.
Hi Arjun,

1) Is this only on a particular device (laptop / mobile)? Does it work for other devices?
2) Is this only on a particular ISP? Does it work if you use the device on other ISPs?
3) Have you tried uploading another image file?
4) Does clearing cache/cookies help?
5) Could you please share a screenshot of the error

Thanks,
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th April 2019 at 16:15.
Old 9th April 2019, 16:20   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi Arjun,

1) Is this only on a particular device (laptop / mobile)? Does it work for other devices?
2) Is this only on a particular ISP? Does it work if you use the device on other ISPs?
3) Have you tried uploading another image file?
4) Does clearing cache/cookies help?
5) Could you please share a screenshot of the error

Thanks,
R

Rehaan, thanks for the response. I use Team bhp only on my mobile. Had the problem for a couple of days but seems to be ok now.

I tried cleaning the cache , tried from multiple iSPs and also tried it on the chrome browser.

This is the screenshot that I could not upload the other day:

Not able to access Team-BHP / Problems loading pages or images-imageuploadedbyteambhp1554807006.635915.jpg
Old 9th April 2019, 17:51   #97
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Rehaan, thanks for the response. I use Team bhp only on my mobile. Had the problem for a couple of days but seems to be ok now.
Arjun Reddy, this seems to be some sort of bug with the app (that we no longer support).

We suggest you use the Smartphone Skin instead. Haven't ever heard of an issue like this for the skin
Old 27th August 2020, 22:04   #98
BHPian

Hello Everyone,
I've lately ran into a problem with loading team bhp on my devices. It takes a huge amount of time to load the images and the website(upwards of 5 minutes) and many a times it requires multiple refreshes as well.
The browser keeps showing 'Waiting for server' so i guess it could be due to the increased traffic on the servers.
And this problem mostly occurs during the daytime until 12 a.m in the night. After this, the pages open almost instantly.
I would like to add that I've cleared my browser's cache, tried different browsers and different devices too. But nothing really helped me.

Thank You.
abhi9044 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2020, 23:33   #99
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi9044 View Post
It takes a huge amount of time to load the images and the website(upwards of 5 minutes) and many a times it requires multiple refreshes as well.
What ISP were you using?

For about 2 weeks (~6-20th Aug) Vodafone was having some major issues loading Team-BHP. That has now been resolved.

Even at max server load, there's no way loading the website or images should take that long.

Please share more specific details (ISP, connection, browser, etc) if you're still facing this issue...
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2020, 23:56   #100
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
What ISP were you using?

For about 2 weeks (~6-20th Aug) Vodafone was having some major issues loading Team-BHP. That has now been resolved.

Even at max server load, there's no way loading the website or images should take that long.

Please share more specific details (ISP, connection, browser, etc) if you're still facing this issue...
Okay, so this issue with Vodafone was pan India ?? I was wondering why am I having difficulty accessing only the Team-Bhp and that too only on Vodafone network. For around 11 days I was forced to use my other connection to access the site. Peculiarly, all other sites worked good and the problem was with this site only. The problem went away few days back and now by your post it seems I was not the only one who was facing the problem

Last edited by ABHI_1512 : 27th August 2020 at 23:57.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th August 2020, 02:55   #101
BHPian

Quote:
What ISP were you using?

Yes I am using Vodafone network. The browser used is Google Chrome Version 84.0.4147.135. As of today, I had witnessed this problem. It has been there for past couple of weeks. It would all get back to normal at mid-night but during the day it is very much there. Also forgot to mention earlier that after 3-4 minutes generally the page would load without images.

If required then I can send the traced route when working vs not working.

Thank You.
abhi9044 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2020, 02:58   #102
BHPian

Faced similar issue couple of times with Opera browser on laptop. However, clearing cookies and cache resolved the issue.
bharatbits is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2020, 07:13   #103
BHPian

While viewing the recent S-Cross petrol review (cover page only), I get a security warning on the top of the page. I thought it was specific to my mobile but it was displaying on my mac too.

Not able to access Team-BHP / Problems loading pages or images-screenshot_20200826130519_chrome.jpg

I wasn't aware of this thread and was wondering where to post this. This warning is appearing on cover page only and is fine from second page onwards. Sorry but I am not an IT guy so couldn't understand much of it.
ast.ggn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2020, 14:07   #104
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi9044 View Post
As of today, I had witnessed this problem..
Please do keep us updated if you face this issue on Vodafone again (along with the exact description).

We were told this has been resolved, but knowing how these things work, it's quite possible for the same issue to arise again.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast.ggn View Post
While viewing the recent S-Cross petrol review (cover page only)
Thanks for pointing this out! It's been fixed
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th October 2020, 18:38   #105
Senior - BHPian

I'm not able to access the site using wifi but seem to have no issue when using mobile data. Chrome throws up a 'err connection timed out error' everytime I try and on running windows network diagnostic tool it says 'resource is online but isn't responding to connection attempts'

How can I fix this ?
shashank.nk is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed