Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2014, 13:24   #31
Senior - BHPian

Wedding card printers in Bangalore

Friends, need a help.
My sis-in-law's wedding is coming and I am planning to get the wedding cards printed from Bangalore. I am looking for two cards, one priced below 10 rs per card and one priced below 15 rs per card, including printing and the bulk volume will be between 1000 to 1200 for 10 rs card and around 300 for 15 rs card.

I am planning to visit the Sulthanpet area (near to chickepet) but I do not know which are the trusted shops in the area or who have good verity of designs at best prices. Any pointers in this regard will be really helpful.

PS: Kindly point me to any other area \ printers also, if you think I will get good designs at affordable prices.

Mods: Could not find a thread about this - Kindly merge if there is an existing thread.

--Anoop
Old 7th October 2014, 13:50   #32
BHPian

Re: Wedding card printers in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Friends, need a help.
My sis-in-law's wedding is coming and I am planning to get the wedding cards printed from Bangalore. I am looking for two cards, one priced below 10 rs per card and one priced below 15 rs per card, including printing and the bulk volume will be between 1000 to 1200 for 10 rs card and around 300 for 15 rs card.

I am planning to visit the Sulthanpet area (near to chickepet) but I do not know which are the trusted shops in the area or who have good verity of designs at best prices. Any pointers in this regard will be really helpful.

PS: Kindly point me to any other area \ printers also, if you think I will get good designs at affordable prices.

Mods: Could not find a thread about this - Kindly merge if there is an existing thread.

--Anoop
In Sulthanpet, Rajkumar is big store! Has countless variety also. They will also assist you print, But that's not in-house I think. Price wise also they are good and you have huge requirement. Rajkumar store is located in the corner. I have always used this store for my requirements, found them good with variety of cards.
Old 7th October 2014, 15:12   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaguHolla View Post
In Sulthanpet, Rajkumar is big store! Has countless variety also. They will also assist you print, But that's not in-house I think. Price wise also they are good and you have huge requirement. Rajkumar store is located in the corner. I have always used this store for my requirements, found them good with variety of cards.
Thank you Ragu - I will surely visit Rajkumar. The map is very useful
Old 9th October 2014, 19:09   #34
BHPian

Re: Getting Married!! Need lots of Help

Hello Everyone:

Will be getting married in Nov'14, Since I am travelling after the wedding my trip is short, looking for a getaway location for 3-4 days in and around Mumbai/Pune/Maharashtra. If there are any hidden locations close by other than the traditional Lonavla/Matheran/mahabaleshwar, let me know.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 29th October 2014, 11:48   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaguHolla View Post
Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the pointer - went there and ordered the cards. Good selection and best prices.

--Anoop
Old 29th October 2014, 12:09   #36
Senior - BHPian

Re: Getting Married!! Need lots of Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraz33r View Post
Hello Everyone:

Will be getting married in Nov'14, Since I am travelling after the wedding my trip is short, looking for a getaway location for 3-4 days in and around Mumbai/Pune/Maharashtra. If there are any hidden locations close by other than the traditional Lonavla/Matheran/mahabaleshwar, let me know.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Short Trip Options near Mumbai/Pune:

Starting with the traditional:
1) Goa
2) Ganpatipule
3) Mahabaleshwar-Winters are cold and "romantic"

Off track destinations:

1) Murud/Karde/Dapoli
2) Harihareshwar
3) Harnai
4) Chincholi Morachi-Very ethnic, unique location. Check the link : http://www.chincholimorachi.com/
5) Bhandardara
6) Durshet- Stay at forest Tree House.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks