Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2006, 02:14   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dceite
I have signed the petition. But can i ask one thing?
Jessica Lall Case got so much publicity, because she was a supermodel. Because she was a celebrity.
What about thousands of other not so popular common people who are fighting this stinking legal system for years, and what about those who never got the justice they deserved? Does this mean that we only fight for those who are big and mighty??

i think what's more important is the accused is wealthy and powerful. not the victim.

and hence the fight becomes symbolic for the rest. you are right in saying that there are many others who deserve it. but what this chap has done is a slap on innocent and honest civilians' face.
Old 7th March 2006, 02:27   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
it will be rather better than perfect if some action is taken, even if nothing is done about it, i'll know that i did whatever little i could, and probably would do the same whenever i get a chance to.

manson.
Yeah Bro.. I agree.. Hope that guy Fries for this..
Old 7th March 2006, 09:52   #18
Team-BHP Support

well, as you guys probably heard, the President himself is now studing the case. Seems like NDTV personally met with him on this.

Pisses me off to know that in this day and age, the powers that be still run our country like an outpost town of the 50's with the sole authority being the corrupt sheriff.
Old 7th March 2006, 10:03   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
well, as you guys probably heard, the President himself is now studing the case. Seems like NDTV personally met with him on this.

Pisses me off to know that in this day and age, the powers that be still run our country like an outpost town of the 50's with the sole authority being the corrupt sheriff.
What we should really do is to take these guys... put them on a RED ANT HILL.. pour honey all over them and then stand back and watch the fun
OR
Tie them up in a chair.. tape their eyes open and shine a 1000watt light into their face and keep them there for a day or two.. just for fun..
OR
Give them the "DEATH OF A THOUSAND CUTS" that's where they hang you by your wrists, and every day give you about 50 thin cuts ... DEEP ones...

Sorry guys.. but this kinda thing just brings out the sadist in me... as you might be able to tell
Old 7th March 2006, 12:20   #20
Team-BHP Support

If all educated excercise their right nothing will change. In many colleges students doing M.Tech give votes based on liquor. Imagine if they vote for the govt what would they vote for.
A country deserves the leaders it gets, nothing to do with education here.
Old 7th March 2006, 13:33   #21
Team-BHP Support

wonder how long will the president take to study this matter, hope it doesn't take another 7 years, coz by then he won't be president anymore and we might just have to sign another petition to the then president.
why is the legal system so bloody slow in our country?

manson.
Old 7th March 2006, 13:55   #22
BHPian

signed it !!

cheers
aNu
Old 7th March 2006, 13:58   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
and the legal system has been stinking ever since bro . . over the weekend i ve spoken to more than a couple of people about this. manson.
Manson pal its good the legal system stinks - else ........who would be writing all this ?

Last edited by normally_crazy : 7th March 2006 at 14:00.
Old 7th March 2006, 14:03   #24
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
why is the legal system so bloody slow in our country?

manson.
We all know that things would be different if the legal system was effective & non-corrupt in our country & I'm sure you know what I mean.
Old 7th March 2006, 17:46   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
Manson pal its good the legal system stinks - else ........who would be writing all this ?
well then there would be no complications, and it would be as simply processed as a couple of similar incidents.

manson.
Old 7th March 2006, 18:01   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
its good the legal system stinks - else ........
BS! You call a legal system that says "doesn't matter whose fault it is, you injure someone, its automatically your fault" good?
Old 8th March 2006, 12:18   #27
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
BS! You call a legal system that says "doesn't matter whose fault it is, you injure someone, its automatically your fault" good?
MIGHT IS RIGHT.. unless you have oodles of money or a Godfather who is going to save your butt.. no matter what you do...JAI HIND!!!
Old 8th March 2006, 12:31   #28
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
unless you have oodles of money or a Godfather who is going to save your butt.. no matter what you do...JAI HIND!!!

and thats what happened in the jessica lal case

manson.
Old 8th March 2006, 12:42   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
and thats what happened in the jessica lal case

manson.
and another one too i guess
Old 8th March 2006, 15:20   #30
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
and another one too i guess
you mean one million i'm guessing . . and in the one i think you're referring to, complications were created blended perfectly well with incomplete information and pathetic use of media .
And you're busy comparing someone being shot with a street accident in which no individual even suffered a bruise, could probably start getting our daily episodes of bribing traffic cops in this as well then . . .

manson.

Last edited by manson : 8th March 2006 at 15:23.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks