Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2006, 12:46   #1
Team-BHP Support

ONLINE PETITION - an innocent murdered, murderers proved innocent

Just got the following link via email, just thought putting up the link here would reach a storng member base that our forum possesses along with a huge number of guests as well.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/retrial/

was hoping you guys could forward it to people on your messenger lists as well.

apologise to the mods for starting a new thread on the same topic, but needed to get it up there as the previous link seems to have gone into hiding, maybe we could have this thread as a stick for a few days if its possible.

manson.

p.s. previous thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...nce-again.html
Old 6th March 2006, 15:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Just signed the petition.
Old 6th March 2006, 16:07   #3
BHPian

signed the petition and have also forwaded it to as many ppl as many as i can.

this is utter mockery of our judicial system. how come all who have witnessed this horrendous act go blind? dont they have any conscience at all?

Shubbhi
Old 6th March 2006, 16:08   #4
BHPian

just signed the petition
Old 6th March 2006, 16:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

I have signed the petition. But can i ask one thing?
Jessica Lall Case got so much publicity, because she was a supermodel. Because she was a celebrity.
What about thousands of other not so popular common people who are fighting this stinking legal system for years, and what about those who never got the justice they deserved? Does this mean that we only fight for those who are big and mighty??

Frankly, signing online petitions is not going to solve the root problem. The root problem is the sucking legal system of this country. We should have some kind of initiative to pursuade the rulers to bring changes in the legal system itself, rather than pushing individual cases of high society victims.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited by DCEite : 6th March 2006 at 16:28.
Old 6th March 2006, 16:31   #6
Senior - BHPian

Just signed the petition.
Old 6th March 2006, 17:47   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dceite
What about thousands of other not so popular common people who are fighting this stinking legal system for years, and what about those who never got the justice they deserved? Does this mean that we only fight for those who are big and mighty.
to be honest till i read your post i thought she was a small time model . . . its just that incidents to do with these whose who page 3 types come to light, so all we can do something about are these incidents. how can we possibly do something about that we don't have any knowledge of? i strongly feel that the media is to be blamed for this than anything else

and the legal system has been stinking ever since bro . . over the weekend i ve spoken to more than a couple of people about this. just that if you even manage to start something, the members of the legal system will wipe you completely, and if you have managed to pull something off these guys, the society will be talking crap about you the next day as apparently you are in the news for being an anti-social element . and if you did the same like a 60 years back, you'd be the local hero

manson.
Old 6th March 2006, 20:32   #8
Senior - BHPian

Just Signed the petition!

I have had the opportunity to see the system from up close once... This was about 12 years back... its sucked then -and apprantely does even now!!
Old 6th March 2006, 21:04   #9
BANNED

Just signed it... ....
Old 6th March 2006, 21:23   #10
BHPian

One of the sickest things in India is our politicians, barring few exceptions. The educated have to go and vote the corrupt out of power - only then we can expect changes in our society. This will be a gradual process but if all the educated people of India exercise their franchise (maybe even for the option "none of the above" now available on ballots), the cleansing process will gather momentum. I have rarely bothered to vote in the past; but hearing our PM's appeal (don't recollect the occasion), I have resolved not to miss it next time.
Old 6th March 2006, 21:55   #11
BHPian

just signed it .................
Old 6th March 2006, 22:09   #12
Senior - BHPian

Signed up. Hope he fries.
Old 6th March 2006, 22:26   #13
Senior - BHPian

Just signed it . but seriously how far is this true that action will be taken on this. People may just sign on it and tomorrow forget about it.. is there a sure way to know that this form that we sign is actually going to make the difference.
Old 6th March 2006, 22:27   #14
BHPian

[COLOR=black]Singed the petition...... really hope that ******* gets pinned up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]This episode again puts our corrupt system right from clerk to CP in the limelight…….. and breaks another string of our faint trust on this system.[/COLOR]
Old 7th March 2006, 00:28   #15
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
but seriously how far is this true that action will be taken on this. People may just sign on it and tomorrow forget about it.. is there a sure way to know that this form that we sign is actually going to make the difference.
it will be rather better than perfect if some action is taken, even if nothing is done about it, i'll know that i did whatever little i could, and probably would do the same whenever i get a chance to.

manson.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks