Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2012, 09:31   #16231
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted: KA-03-MK-6301 Santro, parked on the side of the road on 12th Main, Indiranagar. Several stickers all round the car. Time around 8PM. I had parked mine a couple of cars ahead of you, and was in the CCD across the street from that spot.
Old 19th March 2012, 10:17   #16232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV
Spotted this white swift exiting HCL building in Sec-127 Noida, this is spotted for the very first time. If it's a regular here then this takes the number of t-bhp stickered cars to 7.

Golden Manza-Amit Singla
Silver Lancer- Deeps
Ritz- Mine
Grey Punto-unacknowledged
White Polo-unacknowledged
Maroon Linea-unacknowledged
White Swift-awaited?

Edit: Just noticed that I have spotted this car before and there was no acknowledgement then either, may be another case of non/inactive bhpain spotting the stickers.
Make that 8 if you're in that HCL SEZ. Silver Safari, with a LTD & GBHP? is mine. SW-II.
Old 19th March 2012, 10:26   #16233
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm403 View Post
Spotted a skoda with yellow got bhp sticker on right hand side of rear bumper parked on Prabhat Road opp punjab nat. bank around 12 noon on Sunday. Car number MH 12 CY 5XX0
That's probably @Monaro_CV8's ride. By the way he has 3 other cars with the same 4-digit number so keep your eyes peeled
Old 19th March 2012, 10:37   #16234
Senior - BHPian

Spotted TN24** 7227 Maruti Dzire with LTD sticker near Shoolagiri. I waved at you while you turned into McD. Who is this BHPian?
Old 19th March 2012, 11:22   #16235
Senior - BHPian

Today:
Spotted a shining black Getz few minutes back. You were taking right turn @ Siemens (Ecity) junction. Later I found car parked near Infy bus stand, rolled down windows to say 'hi' but you were busy checking your phone. Who is this BHPian?
Later saw the same car in my RV mirror and waved! I went straight towards Salarpuria and you took a right turn and went towards HP

Yesterday:
Spotted a silver swift with gotbhp? sticker yesterday - outer ring road (off Bannergatta road) and acknowledged. Who is this BHPian?

Last edited by Latheesh : 19th March 2012 at 11:35.
Old 19th March 2012, 11:25   #16236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Spotted a shining black Getz few minutes back. You were taking right turn @ Siemens (Ecity) junction. Later I found car parked near Infy bus stand, rolled down windows to say 'hi' but you were busy checking your phone. Who is this BHPian?
Black Getz with Alloys? then it maybe IronH4wk as he also goes to Ecity

Saw a Indigo with LTD stickers on 17th night when coming back from Vijayanagar, near KH Road, at first I thought I will get in touch but then i saw its a Yellow board, i checked my LTD sticker and the one in the taxi is ditto. Do we have taxi drivers as Tbhp members? That's cool.

Last edited by motomaverick : 19th March 2012 at 11:27.
Old 19th March 2012, 11:34   #16237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
i wasn't checking my phone, i was preparing an ambush! i spotted you take the turn at Siemens, behind the silver Palio:
* Chevy Spark - check
* maroon in colour - check
* aftermarket black alloys - check
* Latheesh? yep!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1149.jpg

and you thought you could sneak up on me

also spotted were:
1. coomarg's black Elantra near CMR college.

2. black Swift on the NGEF bypass. had a LTD on the right side of the hatch and a thin red line (stickered) at the bottom end of the hatch. spotted you in my ORVM.

3. glenrox's A-Star. you were beside me at the NGEF signal (there was a car in between us) and then i lost you after you turned on to 80ft road.
Old 19th March 2012, 11:42   #16238
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm403 View Post
Spotted a skoda with yellow got bhp sticker on right hand side of rear bumper parked on Prabhat Road opp punjab nat. bank around 12 noon on Sunday. Car number MH 12 CY 5XX0
Yep that was my brother. Good Spotting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
That's probably @Monaro_CV8's ride. By the way he has 3 other cars with the same 4-digit number so keep your eyes peeled
Hey noops,
Thanks for the 'spotting acknowledgment'.
Cant find the thank you tab on this thread.
Old 19th March 2012, 12:10   #16239
BHPian

Spotted a Ford Endeavour near Bhandarkar institute today at around 10.15 am.

The Endeavour sported a LTD sticker on the driver side. Couldn't catch the number because of the traffic.

Who are you?
Old 19th March 2012, 12:42   #16240
BHPian

Saturday the 17th: Tata Safari parked on Dickenson road towards commercial street signal. Cop was around so could not stop and click a proper pic. It had the got bhp? sticker on the RHS rear.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1975.jpg

Last night, Sunday the 18th: Parked outside Bangalore school of music and fine arts, R.T Nagar. Reg number is 5244. LTD and black LCLC stickers on rear windscreen. I was in the sleeper of a bus moving towards Mangalore.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1977.jpg

Last edited by alstonlobo : 19th March 2012 at 12:53.
Old 19th March 2012, 12:44   #16241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
i wasn't checking my phone, i was preparing an ambush! i spotted you take the turn at Siemens, behind the silver Palio:
* Chevy Spark - check
* maroon in colour - check
* aftermarket black alloys - check
* Latheesh? yep!

Attachment 904649

and you thought you could sneak up on me

also spotted were:
1. coomarg's black Elantra near CMR college.

2. black Swift on the NGEF bypass. had a LTD on the right side of the hatch and a thin red line (stickered) at the bottom end of the hatch. spotted you in my ORVM.

3. glenrox's A-Star. you were beside me at the NGEF signal (there was a car in between us) and then i lost you after you turned on to 80ft road.

Ow! Shucks! Getaway from you not being spotted seems to be impossible nowadays after this.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00286201203190944.jpg
Old 19th March 2012, 12:50   #16242
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Saturday the 17th: Endeavour parked on Dickenson road towards commercial street signal. Cop was around so could not stop and click a proper pic. It had the got bhp? sticker on the RHS rear.
Attachment 904663
that is not a Endy. that looks like a Safari 2.2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenrox View Post
Ow! Shucks! Getaway from you not being spotted seems to be impossible nowadays after this.
Attachment 904675
you can run, but you can't hide

thanks for the picture
Old 19th March 2012, 12:51   #16243
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Saturday the 17th: Endeavour parked on Dickenson road towards commercial street signal. Cop was around so could not stop and click a proper pic. It had the got bhp? sticker on the RHS rear.

Attachment 904663
er, um, Safari, no?
Unless you were using MY phone cam, which takes a picture 40 metres after the opportunity has passed...
Old 19th March 2012, 12:52   #16244
Distinguished - BHPian

1) Spotted this Red Swift TN 07 ** 3129 with LCLC(Balck/White) near Reliance Mart, Bannerghatta Road. Time: 9:45 AM.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift_mar19th12.jpg

2) Spotted a Blue New WagonR number ending 6881, it had a LTD on the back bumper and LCLC on the front bumper. Location: Near Adigas hotel, Bannerghatta Road. Time: 11:40 AM

3) Black Scorpio KA 51 ** 5771 with LTD on the back driver side. Location: Near Kalyani Magnum, JP Nager. Time: 11:45 PM
Old 19th March 2012, 13:25   #16245
BHPian

today - around 10:45 AM - spotted a brick red color swift (old design) with new format I Drive Safe sticker parked near Hyundai A.S.S on Pokhran Road#2, Thane; could not note the registration number though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks