Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2012, 23:19   #16081
BANNED

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
I spotted a white zen at mamura.
Ltd on the hatch.
Also sporting an FFE, and I feel a heart transplant.
It roared yes, but MAN oh MAN did it shift!!
red-grenn-off!
by the time i stared moving he was already about 200 metres gone!!!
This would be the famous rally driver amanpreet ahluwalia, he has a workshop there. That was a 1.3 Zen.

Spotted a black fabia from GIP, Noida to the Mahamaya Flyover and a Silver Indica Vista at the Noida Gate, Mayur Vihar.
saintsinner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2012, 10:51   #16082
BHPian

Yesterday's spottings

At 6pm parked at Kamraj Road Black Xylo KA 02 MD 6522 with got bhp? on right corner bumper and driven by below the number plate

At 8:50PM this Wagon R outside the liqour shop in Kamanahalli
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1971.jpg

At 9:20PM in Hormavu
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1972.jpg
Old 11th March 2012, 11:59   #16083
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowaby View Post
Somebody should tell the dude that Team BHP is a fraternity and not a racing cult. He didnt even stop to acknowledge. This s d second time This same car carried out This manouver to show Its stickers.
Fully agree with you. People tend to believe that Team BHP is car-club with immature fans. It really irritates me when someone tries 'showing-off' on the roads. I think the owner needs to understand & behave himself. You should have also posted his registration number to make him 'stand-out' over here.
Old 11th March 2012, 12:05   #16084
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a grey accent with "Driven By TBHP" on the back bumper. I think the number was ending in 5771. Location: Near Reliance Mart signal. Who are you mate?
Old 11th March 2012, 13:13   #16085
BHPian

What: Good looking Sapphire Blue Honda Jazz
Where: Basantlok Parking at Vasant Vihar
When: Noon today
Name:  ForumRunner_20120311_131247.png
Views: 1087
Size:  249.9 KB
rajcs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2012, 13:36   #16086
BHPian

Spotted a maroon fiesta on pune university road just now at 1:30pm with LCLC sticker on the rear boot and LTD sticker on the right front drivers door. Bhpian who are you ?
hvishwanathan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2012, 13:53   #16087
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowaby View Post
Spotted a white i20 on Mumbai pune highway near Pimpri. I was Driving at around 50Kmph when i checked out the rear view mirror and saw the car Driving bumper to bumper with me! Was shocked and revved hard and sped to make place. There was a truck ahead So had to speed up soon. But still saw This car trying to race. As soon as i reached the next signal (a + shaped chowk) i slowed down, though the signal was closed, just to check vehicles comin From all around and This car comes right From behind in front of me proudly displaying Its LTD GBHP and some other stickers as well. Somebody should tell the dude that Team BHP is a fraternity and not a racing cult. He didnt even stop to acknowledge. This s d second time This same car carried out This manouver to show Its stickers. The first time being on Eliphiston road - khadki, where even a cycle cannot squeeze and This guy overtook me.
arrowaby, do post the reg. number of this vehicle if at all you remember it! you said that it is the second time that he's done this. Such guys should be embarassed in public so that they know that this is a community of responsible guys and not wannabes!!

P.S - we don't even know whether this guy is a member. Hence, I have always been of a strong opinion that we as TBhp members must always pass on stickers to like minded, responsible and mature people basically whom we know extremely well.
Old 11th March 2012, 16:09   #16088
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KkVaidya View Post
Fully agree with you. People tend to believe that Team BHP is car-club with immature fans. It really irritates me when someone tries 'showing-off' on the roads. I think the owner needs to understand & behave himself. You should have also posted his registration number to make him 'stand-out' over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironshark View Post
arrowaby, do post the reg. number of this vehicle if at all you remember it! you said that it is the second time that he's done this. Such guys should be embarassed in public so that they know that this is a community of responsible guys and not wannabes!!

P.S - we don't even know whether this guy is a member. Hence, I have always been of a strong opinion that we as TBhp members must always pass on stickers to like minded, responsible and mature people basically whom we know extremely well.

I thought of posting it.. But then I dunno why I refrained. Anyways, All I can remember is that It had a fancy number plate and that it was an MH 14 CS series MOSTLY. If he is so excited about showing off his stickers then he should stand somewhere near Hinjewadi IT Park where maximum number of stickered cars come out. At least he tried to race with me in my i20. If it would have been a Laura or some 2.0L car he would have got his backside whopped.

The painful thing out here is that initially when I stuck the LTD and Team-BHP URL sticker on my new car my parents were not happy about it. They thought how kiddish of me to stick stickers on a new car. They were pacified only when I explained them the entire concept of Team-BHP . Now in such a scenario when they would see such fellows drive / tailgating on an open highway with ample of space around, they would think that I'm surely a member of some Racing/Maniac club..
Its a good thing they were not in there last night.

I actually have seen this guy. But back then he did not have a sticker in the car. I remember his fancy numberplate distinctly. He was discussing about his i20 at a Kotak Mahindra ATM with another fellow when he was bragging how he pulled the car to 160kmph in the 6th gear in the Mumbai Pune EXPRESSWAY. No wonder!!
Old 11th March 2012, 16:55   #16089
BHPian

This is a half-spotting, white A-Star with a LTD on front right and I think a LCLC on rear right on Queens Road at around 4:30pm.

Didnt get any other detail (Need to concentrate in hopeless bangalore traffic you see)
Old 11th March 2012, 16:59   #16090
BHPian

White i20 spotted today at Hyundai Motor Plaza in Cottongreen. Car had got bhp and URl stickers.
I saw your car when you were leaving. We were sitting together in the waiting lounge all the time. I was sitting to your right!! If only i had known earlier!
I had brought my white i10 for service(in case you noticed).
Old 11th March 2012, 18:40   #16091
BHPian

Seen in Pune

Name:  ForumRunner_20120311_183659.png
Views: 851
Size:  337.2 KB
Old 11th March 2012, 20:18   #16092
Senior - BHPian

While I was shopping for vegetables next to Lake View Supermarket, a silver Santro (KA-03-MF-????) stopped nearby and a woman entered the supermarket to purchase something. The car had PTDS on the rear bumper. I had seen the same car near CMR college in OMBR layout 2hrs back.
Old 11th March 2012, 20:44   #16093
Distinguished - BHPian

Yesterday evening 18:00 hrs, after finishing my shopping (or rather my wife's shopping ) in Shopper's stop Bhannerughatta road, we saw this Figo.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-10032012286.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-10032012287.jpg

My punto was parked some 4 cars after your car.
Who is this proud BHPian?
Old 11th March 2012, 20:51   #16094
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand
Yesterday evening 18:00 hrs, after finishing my shopping (or rather my wife's shopping ) in Shopper's stop Bhannerughatta road, we saw this Figo.

My punto was parked some 4 cars after your car.
Who is this proud BHPian?
I don't think he's very proud. Check the bad drivers thread and you'll find mention (and picture) of this very Figo

Apologies for bursting your bubble
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2012, 21:14   #16095
Senior - BHPian

White TATA Safari spotted in Hiranandani outside Haiko supermarket at 4pm today. Had a LTD sticker on the RHS of rear bumper. I was driving so could not click a pic. I am so sorry I forgot the registration number.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks