Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2009, 09:22   #1621
BHPian

Spotted a beige color Maruti Esteem with team bhp sticker on MG road at 5:30PM **6207 was the registration number.
I couldnt raise hand and meet as was not in my car
Old 8th October 2009, 10:26   #1622
BHPian

Spotted this grey i10 with custom team-bhp sticker on the windscreen in Thirumangalam signal yesterday. Who was it?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-07102009212.jpg  

Old 8th October 2009, 12:32   #1623
BHPian

Last week on the way back from Hampi waiting at the Ejipura signal in Bangalore, Suddenly hear a knock on the driver side window, rolled it down, a fellow BHPian on bike, saw team bhp sticker on my vehicle and wanted to inquire if I was a member we shook hand and exchanged pleasantries

Was surprised to meet a fellow member on the road like that.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 8th October 2009 at 13:21. Reason: Please don't post like this.................
Old 8th October 2009, 14:08   #1624
BHPian

playing santa

hey all,
Got my second set of Team-BHP Stickers yesterday.
Any Bangy boys having problems with ordering them online can pm for the stickers! would be more that happy to give the stickers that i have left from my set. you could either collect it from Richmond Town (my house) or E-City Infosys (my office) whichever is comfy with you.
Old 8th October 2009, 14:26   #1625
RVD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi99 View Post
Saw a white jeep with T-Bhp stickers at Bannerghatta road at 5:30 PM. Is it you RVD?

Also saw a black innova last week in kormangala with reg.no. 3000
Yup, it was me all right. Had gone to meet a friend at accenture. Try and meet up, the next time

@Theexperthand : Thanks for your comments man.
Old 8th October 2009, 15:21   #1626
Senior - BHPian

There is a TN22 Regd. Tata Safari (Silver) parked in Wipro campus @ Medavakam Road in Chennai with the "love cars live cars" & "Live to Drive" stickers.

BHPian, please identify yourself! There are 3 more BHPians you got to meet
Old 8th October 2009, 15:36   #1627
BHPian

fellow bhpian

2 weeks before saw one getz overtake me through left and kept on guzzling away ,even though I was able to notice the Tbhpian sticker on it. This was at Sarjapur ring road and I just kept on chasing finally was just behind Tbhpian near the marthahalli bridge. I honked twice ,he was rather all smiles to show a "V" victory sign and waved hands.

really felt good..for our Bhpian network...it works.

rgrds
prsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KishoreC View Post
Last week on the way back from Hampi waiting at the Ejipura signal in Bangalore, Suddenly hear a knock on the driver side window, rolled it down, a fellow BHPian on bike, saw team bhp sticker on my vehicle and wanted to inquire if I was a member we shook hand and exchanged pleasantries

Was surprised to meet a fellow member on the road like that.
Old 8th October 2009, 15:41   #1628
BHPian

it was not me

Kaushik,

For a while i even thought it was me. First instincts are right, But none on windshield. :(

Seems lots Bhpians in Bangalore. Jai Ho !

rgrds
prsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Spotted a white Zen LX with Got BHP sticker on rear bumper left side and a transparent sticker on the rear windshield. I was tailing him at the Madiwala Tank road, BTM Layout. Flashed my lights twice but probably he couldn't notice. Then I took the shortcut towards ORR and he went straight towards the signal.
Old 8th October 2009, 15:48   #1629
BHPian

"Got BHp"

It should be me !! ... This is the second time in 2 months I being spotted lol..!

Its "Got BHp" on the rear left of bumper. If at AOL call me at 4151.

rgrds
prsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Saw a white zen with tbhp sticker in AOL parking lot. Pls identify yourself. I already know one more tbhpian in the office. We can have a mini meet here in office itself :-)
Old 8th October 2009, 17:08   #1630
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsnck View Post
Kaushik,

For a while i even thought it was me. First instincts are right, But none on windshield. :(

Seems lots Bhpians in Bangalore. Jai Ho !

rgrds
prsn
Were you driving on that road at that time? I'm not very sure about the windshield stickers as I just guessed it to be stickers. I was in my Baleno (silver color, my stickers are not very visible).
Old 8th October 2009, 17:17   #1631
BHPian

"Got Bhp"

That should be mee ! Its "Got Bhp" on the left rear of bumper. If you are at AOL just ring me at 4151.

rgrds
prsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Saw a white zen with tbhp sticker in AOL parking lot. Pls identify yourself. I already know one more tbhpian in the office. We can have a mini meet here in office itself :-)
Old 8th October 2009, 17:50   #1632
BHPian

Seems like a serious amount of t-bhp sticker wearing cars are being spotted in b'lore!

I went from pg 109 to 103 and found only a few posts regarding Mumbai. Infact, i've never spotted another car carrying any of the stickers in Mumbai.
Old 8th October 2009, 19:02   #1633
BHPian

Here's mine finally put them up today.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-081020091261.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-081020091281.jpg
Old 8th October 2009, 19:43   #1634
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
Seems like a serious amount of t-bhp sticker wearing cars are being spotted in b'lore!

I went from pg 109 to 103 and found only a few posts regarding Mumbai. Infact, i've never spotted another car carrying any of the stickers in Mumbai.
Banglore has been Bangalored by Team BHP..
Old 8th October 2009, 19:56   #1635
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
Here's mine finally put them up today.
Hey, thats the exact position where i've stuck the very same sticker on my car, except that mine's a Wagon-R.

I'll upload pics when I reach home tonight.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks