Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2009, 11:25   #1846
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

yessir
he must have played some golf in the morning! lucky chap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Rotorhead, that will be Ajmat.
Old 28th October 2009, 12:17   #1847
abs
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethvazhayil View Post
Spotted Daewoo Nexia with T- BHP stickers on the side panel and rear bumper on OMR in Chennai today at 845 AM. Anyone knows who that is?
I presume it must have been a Black - Diesel Cielo Nexia - TN 09 registration. It is my friend's car and I gave him the 2 stickers. You must have spotted him on his way to the office (CTS).

Please confirm.
Old 28th October 2009, 12:19   #1848
Senior - BHPian

Picture of my Esteem with team-bhp stickers

Dear Team,

Here comes the picture of my car with team-bhp stickers ( I bought these stickers even before I was given membership to this forum ). I believe the beauty of the stickers comes only when it's seen in the context of the car. So posting a big picture view of how the sticker adds to the beauty of the car.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_7257.jpg

Kind Regards,
Amal
Old 28th October 2009, 14:00   #1849
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abs View Post
I presume it must have been a Black - Diesel Cielo Nexia - TN 09 registration. It is my friend's car and I gave him the 2 stickers. You must have spotted him on his way to the office (CTS).

Please confirm.
I thought the registration was TN 01. Which CTS office does he go to?
Old 28th October 2009, 18:18   #1850
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Travelbug, what color of jeep ? Any other details ? Was it on the opp side of the road - closer to Vijay Alignment ?
Bang on!! Condor it was on the opposite side of CCD.

This Morning I spotted a Swift (Sunlight Copper) in fornt of Staples near Forum mall with Live to Drive sticker, couldn't click the snap as iI was on the opposite side of the road.Pal identify yourself

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by bblost : 28th October 2009 at 21:36. Reason: back 2 back posts
Old 28th October 2009, 20:01   #1851
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a lovely white jeep (KL registration) with Got BHP sticker on Hosur Road on my way back from Electronics City.

Stopped next to the jeep on the signal and exchanged a friendly smile and thumbs up with the fellow BHPian. Who are you mate ?

The passenger (my colleague) in my car had no idea what was happening. His reaction was - Why are you waving to a complete stranger ?

What was the reaction of your passenger ?

Rohan
Bangalore
Old 28th October 2009, 20:05   #1852
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelbug View Post
This Morning I spotted a Swift (Sunlight Copper) in fornt of Staples near Forum mall with Live to Drive sticker, couldn't click the snap as iI was on the opposite side of the road.Pal identify yourself
could be my roomie anurag - i gave him the live to drive sticker from my set he is not very active on tbhp
Old 28th October 2009, 23:58   #1853

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
could be my roomie anurag - i gave him the live to drive sticker from my set he is not very active on tbhp
That was me , indeed , Enroute to office
Old 29th October 2009, 00:26   #1854
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Suman in his Safari on NH8 with "Live to Drive" on his rear window. I was really excited as this was my first spotting of a fellow BHPian sporting a sticker on his car , followed him till Dhaula kuan and caught up with him to say "Hi" at the Dhaula Kuan signal.

You drive real fast , took me about 4-5 kms to catch up with you . My guess is that maybe you were running late for work or something.

In last 2 days once my car was spotted by wanderenomad and i spotted suman. coolio.
Old 29th October 2009, 08:38   #1855
Senior - BHPian

After delaying it for quite some time, picked up my stickers 2 weeks back. Driven by team bhp sticker went to my ANHC. My wife hasn't decided which one she wants for the Palio.
Old 29th October 2009, 09:16   #1856
Distinguished - BHPian

Who is red Swift VXi - # 5250. 'Driven by TBHP' sticker on rear windshield. You went past Dell on IRR, and then over the bridge towards Indiranagar today morning at 9 am.
Old 29th October 2009, 09:23   #1857
Senior - BHPian

That is mine with the I DRIVE SAFE.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0046.jpg  

Old 29th October 2009, 10:13   #1858
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
You drive real fast , took me about 4-5 kms to catch up with you . My guess is that maybe you were running late for work or something.
Hey Harish, it was nice to see you in person. You guessed correctly - I had to rush to work after dropping the kids to school, had overseas visitors! I spotted your car just after the Radisson flyover but am guilty of not stopping to say "Hi" - was good that you followed & caught up with me!
Old 29th October 2009, 10:28   #1859
BHPian

Team-BHP sticker on my bike

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p1060631.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p1060632.jpg
Old 29th October 2009, 10:34   #1860
Senior - BHPian

Hey, who owns an orange swift and turns into the Accenture building every morning on Bannerghatta road ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks