Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2012, 10:43   #20836
BHPian

Mumbai spotting : spotted this BHPian driving from dadar towards CST a few minutes back

BHPian pls identify . The car registration was MH 01
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1769036521.jpg  

Old 12th November 2012, 11:10   #20837
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Pune Spotting. On Paud Road yesterday from start of Paud Road (Chandani Chowk side) till Shastri Nagar police station circle. _ Golden Chevt. Had LTD sticker on the rear, but the sticker didnt have a red t-bhp on the left of the sticker.(proabably a fake sticker) Reg number was MH04 DB XXX. Didnt take any pictures

Can you please identify
Old 12th November 2012, 11:44   #20838
BHPian

OMR
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0004.jpgTeam-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0007.jpg

Hebbal, IDS on centre (not in pic, covered by the tree)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0009.jpg

fauji in Jayanagar
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0030.jpg

Jayanagar
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0035.jpg

Jayanagar again, old driven by sticker (not in pic, covered by our OVRM)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0036.jpg

And Jayanagar again, spotted you sometime last month near ring road Hormavu, this is a pic outside your residence I suppose)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0039.jpg

Banaswadi
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0044.jpg

OMR near Goapalan Mall
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0046.jpg
Old 12th November 2012, 12:06   #20839
Distinguished - BHPian

Blue Punto KA 01 6432, with "got bhp" on the wind screen. Parked near Meenakshi Mall. Time: Yesterday around 3:30 PM.
Old 12th November 2012, 19:21   #20840
BHPian

Spotted a black baleno with 'gotbhp?' On the drivers door. HR 26 Y xxxx. At galleria at 3:30pm today!
Old 12th November 2012, 20:44   #20841
Senior - BHPian

Finally i am uploading pics of Team-BHP stickers on my Hyundai Verna Crdi

I have spotted countless number of cars in Bangalore itself, but didn't bother to click photos. I will upload the pics of sightings on other cars. Good to see the Team-BHP community growing.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20121015-09.44.14.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20121010-17.17.51.jpg  

Old 12th November 2012, 21:41   #20842
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
The excitement of spotting BHPians has gone down as I am pretty darn sure everytime it isn't a member.
You can say that again.

Last Thursday I gave a thumbs-up to a "probable" bhpian and guess what I got in return, the middle finger! Yes you read it right

The car in question was a silver dzire vdi with a got bhp sticker, in front of GIP (Noida), and though I made a mental note of the reg no. but was too shocked after our little fiasco to recall it.

Imagine me smiling and raising my thumb up and this guy (read dude) gives me a middle finger and speeds away. One can't be too careful when it comes to Delhi and temper on roads, phew!
Old 12th November 2012, 23:42   #20843
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine69 View Post
You can say that again.

Last Thursday I gave a thumbs-up to a "probable" bhpian and guess what I got in return, the middle finger! Yes you read it right

The car in question was a silver dzire vdi with a got bhp sticker, in front of GIP (Noida), and though I made a mental note of the reg no. but was too shocked after our little fiasco to recall it.

Imagine me smiling and raising my thumb up and this guy (read dude) gives me a middle finger and speeds away. One can't be too careful when it comes to Delhi and temper on roads, phew!
Very uncalled for. I am guessing 'dude' must have been very young. Had you remembered the reg number it would not have been of any use. Makes me wonder if spotting serves any purpose considering it is just another fancy sticker for the outsiders.

I am not too sure if I would have been as patient as you were. I've exchanged a fist sign for a finger once, not very mature but it has happened.
Old 12th November 2012, 23:44   #20844
Senior - BHPian

West-Delhi Spotting

Spotted a Chevy Aveo, With LTD on rear bumper. At around 9-40 PM, Today near B-1 Gurudwara, Janakpuri.

No pic, As i was in a bit of hurry.

Any takers ?
Old 13th November 2012, 00:00   #20845
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine69 View Post
You can say that again.

Fat chance that he mistook your thumb for middle finger.
If not,then no words
Old 13th November 2012, 07:10   #20846
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Spotted a Black Linea Tjet+ with Registration number KA 50 N 8933 near GPO around 7.45 pm. The car had got bhp on the rear bumper and Live to drive on the left rear wheel arch.

Flashed my headlights but got no response.
Defintely not me . I think that could be madhukar_n, he doesn't visit this thread much, so I doubt you'll get an acknowledgement.
Old 13th November 2012, 07:14   #20847
Distinguished - BHPian

Kerala registered white Ford Figo with LTD on rear right hatch spotted parked outside Aditya Shagun mall (Richie's cafe) at Bavdhan on Sunday evening around 6 pm. Who it is?
Old 13th November 2012, 07:34   #20848
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a K10 with "I drive Safe" a few days back at Hiranandani Powai. MH04 4615
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00189201210251004.jpg

Sorry for the mobile quality picture.
Old 13th November 2012, 07:34   #20849
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
Very uncalled for. I am guessing 'dude' must have been very young. Had you remembered the reg number it would not have been of any use. Makes me wonder if spotting serves any purpose considering it is just another fancy sticker for the outsiders.

I am not too sure if I would have been as patient as you were. I've exchanged a fist sign for a finger once, not very mature but it has happened.
He looked about in his early twenties. Having had my share of road rage experiences I've been very calm in the last 2 years else this would've turned ugly, either for him or me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
Fat chance that he mistook your thumb for middle finger.
If not,then no words
I'm not really sure how he decoded my gesture which is why it left me a little stunned. I'm trying to work on my sign language and facial muscle flexing meanwhile.
Old 13th November 2012, 07:54   #20850
SDP
Team-BHP Support

^^ May I suggest giving up on thumps up and any other sign language, when we encounter another car with TBHP stickers?

Just roll down the window and give a genuine smile. A smile can not be interpreted any other way.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks