Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2009, 18:04   #2266
BHPian

Spotted a white Swift Dezire with LTD sticker at Malleshwaram 16th cross 8th main Reliance fresh outlet at around 3.30 - 4.00 PM on Decmber 6th (Sunday). Who is it?
Old 7th December 2009, 18:43   #2267
BHPian

Got all the 13 stickers today ... Can't wait to circulate amongst all "deserving" pals and of course stick them on my rides after they are through with the minor denting job that's pending
Old 7th December 2009, 19:54   #2268
BHPian

Spotted a grey Punto opposite Richa Global office at Sarjapur Road at 7:15 pm today. Regn KA XX 1669. You had Got Bhp? on the rear bumper (right hand side).

Who was it?
Old 7th December 2009, 20:00   #2269
Senior - BHPian

Another swift spotted near FUGA.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_8332..jpg  

Old 8th December 2009, 11:12   #2270
Senior - BHPian

spotted a new red color punto with tbhp stickers on the boot

Having multiple tbhp stickers ... is that wacky ?

Just take the case of the swift listed below , if the live to drive sticker was only there it could have looked more beautiful , who all agree with me ?

One day I saw a brand new verna with 4 stickers on the boot , people like that looses the charm of that sticker
Old 8th December 2009, 12:19   #2271
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
spotted a new red color punto with tbhp stickers on the boot

Having multiple tbhp stickers ... is that wacky ?

Just take the case of the swift listed below , if the live to drive sticker was only there it could have looked more beautiful , who all agree with me ?

One day I saw a brand new verna with 4 stickers on the boot , people like that looses the charm of that sticker
+1 on that , I think one should not paste more than 2 stickers in order to keep the look elegant.

Too many stickers spoil the fun.
Old 8th December 2009, 12:29   #2272
Senior - BHPian

He might be a avid fan of BHP. he might have thought that it might give a sporty look by the name and tag the stciker carries. We never know what individuals think. So it is better to leave it for individual choise
Old 8th December 2009, 13:19   #2273
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a maroon Verna today @12PM, had team-bhp.com sticker on rear bumper. Saw you near electronics city phase 1 entrance. I was in red spark behind you, flashed my head lamps few times to get your attention. Followed yo u till Salarpuria building, you took a left turn there. License plate read something like KA0* MJ 9**8 (not sure!!)
Old 8th December 2009, 13:25   #2274
BHPian

Spotted a maroon safari on the Gurgaon toll road at 9:00am this morning with LTD sticker.

Who was it?
Old 8th December 2009, 13:45   #2275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneet71 View Post
Spotted a maroon safari on the Gurgaon toll road at 9:00am this morning with LTD sticker.

Who was it?
I think this is a 2nd spotting of this Safari but no acknowledgment from the owner.

Very few spottings in Delhi and very few replies too from the members :(

Last edited by harishnayak : 8th December 2009 at 13:45. Reason: spelling
Old 8th December 2009, 14:06   #2276
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post

I agree with you. It would look better only with LTD but again it is an individuals choice...

Last edited by Atul-C : 8th December 2009 at 14:08.
Old 8th December 2009, 14:45   #2277

Spotted on outer ring road

Spotted silver Innova KA5***179 on ORR this morning nr Intel campus. Very neatly positioned TBHP stickers between the parking sensors . Who was it?
Old 8th December 2009, 16:10   #2278
BHPian

Glanced a nicely done up RNK passing SWB jeep near Deep Bunglow Chowk in Model Colony. Had "I drive Safe" & "Drive Safe" stickers..

Interesting split windshield arrangement. Post a few pictures of your jeep man..!
Old 8th December 2009, 16:30   #2279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
Spotted a Silver TATA Sumo Victa with number ending with 443. It had a 'Got BHP?' sticker on rear. Do you work in IBM? I spotted you in IBM, C Block EGL. I work in the same building. Would love to meet you. Send me a PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

Well, what can I say ? A truck like that in a IT company makes it hard for me to remain incognito . Atul, where were you y'day when you saw me ?
Let's catch up.
Wow ..small time T-BHP gang in EGL too ? I am in EGL too. Lets catch up.. That means quick meets at EGL !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithinnarayanan View Post
Spotted two cars today.

2. Black Avio KA XX XX 4724 With Throttle Sticker and Small TBHP sticker at the back. This was around 8.30 PM on Nandidurga Road. Followed him till Indiranagar ESI hospital.

Please identify yourself !!
That was Me !!!
Yes I do remember the Indica with tbhp tags. I thought I had lost you somewhere at Ulsoor, but then saw you again racing off at ESI. I had my family with me that day and we were returning after a horrible drive to Yeshwantpur railway station..Hope to see you again !

Last edited by bblost : 8th December 2009 at 18:41. Reason: back 2 back posts, use edit when posting within 20 mins. Thanks.
Old 8th December 2009, 18:52   #2280
BHPian

spotted a maroon civic on koramangala IRR on sunday, honking and flashing behind him only made him go faster

Also spotted a safari at the F&B, St.Marks road parking lot last night. owner identify yourself since my office is right next to F&B...we could probably meet up the next time you're there.

Most Viewed