Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 19:08   #2221
Senior - BHPian

Bangy has surely an enthusiastic bunch of TBHP spotters keep it up people you have blown away all the other cities in this matter
Old 3rd December 2009, 20:11   #2222
BHPian

Spotted a Silver TATA Sumo Victa with number ending with 443. It had a 'Got BHP?' sticker on rear. Do you work in IBM? I spotted you in IBM, C Block EGL. I work in the same building. Would love to meet you. Send me a PM.
Old 3rd December 2009, 22:03   #2223
BHPian

By the way, I just updated my Garage, Guys. Check it out here : Atul-C's Gallery Hall
Please leave your comments.

Last edited by Atul-C : 3rd December 2009 at 22:05.
Old 3rd December 2009, 22:15   #2224
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
Spotted a Silver TATA Sumo Victa with number ending with 443. It had a 'Got BHP?' sticker on rear. Do you work in IBM? I spotted you in IBM, C Block EGL. I work in the same building. Would love to meet you. Send me a PM.
Condor's your man.
Victa with the TBHP sticker is a dead give-away!
Old 4th December 2009, 10:02   #2225
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Atul, Sajan here. nice to see you on team-bhp you spotted Condor's truck.

@ condor sir, ur getting famous.
Old 4th December 2009, 10:19   #2226
Senior - BHPian

After going through most of the pages i came to one conclusion that the BHP stcikers are sold only to bangalore guys. This is because the BHP stickers sights are 95% reported from bangalore itself. Way to go dudes.....
Old 4th December 2009, 10:31   #2227
Distinguished - BHPian

Byadgi Menshinkayi color Getz KA .. 1437. Spotted at about 9.20 am,on Bannerghatta Rd opp Shoppers Stop, heading towards Jayadeva. Who are you ?

Quote:
benbsb29 : Victa with the TBHP sticker is a dead give-away!
sajands : @ condor sir, ur getting famous.
Well, what can I say ? A truck like that in a IT company makes it hard for me to remain incognito . Atul, where were you y'day when you saw me ?
Let's catch up.
Old 4th December 2009, 11:54   #2228

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Byadgi Menshinkayi color Getz KA .. 1437. Spotted at about 9.20 am,on Bannerghatta Rd opp Shoppers Stop, heading towards Jayadeva. Who are you ?

Well, what can I say ? A truck like that in a IT company makes it hard for me to remain incognito . Atul, where were you y'day when you saw me ?
Let's catch up.
It took me a while to understand the color you mentioned, later realized it was in north kannada. My uncle got the car registered in Hubli, he wanted to use it for a while.

For people wondering what Byadgi Menshinkayi is - Dried chili.
I take the same road everyday. Never on the same time. Between 9 to 9.30 everyday. Lets catch up sometime.
Old 4th December 2009, 12:29   #2229
BHPian

Spotted a beige color i10 near the Sholinganallur Junction on OMR (Chennai) around 11:00 am today morning sporting a LTD sticker. Was not able to take a snap.
Old 4th December 2009, 12:54   #2230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Hey Atul, Sajan here. nice to see you on team-bhp you spotted Condor's truck.

@ condor sir, ur getting famous.
Hey Sajan, Its been a couple of weeks since I got the permission to post. Waiting to spot you real earth colored Verna. Is it carrying any Team-BHP sticker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

Let's catch up.
I spotted you when I came out of the C Block parking lot. I chased you till one signal before the Sony Centre Signal in Koramangala. After that I lost you. I wasnt sure of stopping you in that maddening traffic of IRR so I thought first I will talk to you here then I can catch up with you in office.

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th December 2009 at 16:14. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 4th December 2009, 14:09   #2231
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
After going through most of the pages i came to one conclusion that the BHP stcikers are sold only to bangalore guys. This is because the BHP stickers sights are 95% reported from bangalore itself. Way to go dudes.....
Yeah, even I wonder the same. The only time my car+sticker was sighted was when it was in for servicing . Otherwise I've not spotted another car in town sporting t-bhp stickers.

I guess my first sighting will only be when I finally do a long overdue meet with some t-bhpian friends.
Old 4th December 2009, 14:14   #2232
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Sajan, Its been a couple of weeks since I got the permission to post. Waiting to spot you real earth colored Verna. Is it carrying any Team-BHP sticker?
Atul, check my garage out i have even posted my pics in this thread as well, run a search

Last edited by sajands : 4th December 2009 at 14:15.
Old 4th December 2009, 21:00   #2233
BHPian

Spotted a Wagon R with the LTD sticker on the right driver side door in RMZ Millenia, Perungudi upper basement parking. Who is it?
Old 4th December 2009, 22:10   #2234
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a silver Swift today (number being 134_) at 5:30 on Residency Road! Has the LTD sticker on the boot lid! Followed you till you took that turn into that 'Gold's Gym Road'! Pardon me for my ignorance!

The traffic was pretty bad so I couldn't pull up to your side.
Old 4th December 2009, 22:37   #2235
BHPian

Heh, today in office parking I parked next to a santro (AP -- -- 5174) with `Driven by ...' non-transparent sticker in boot door. Nice to find BHPians as colleague ... though I am yet to identify him.

Kousik

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks