Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 15:52   #2071
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Spotted the Fork Ikon near Sheel bunk on saturday around 10AM. With the number 62, I guess it was Benny's. Benny, was it yours?
Mahesh, that was indeed my car. However, it was borrowed by a friend during the time you spotted it. Did you see it parked or was it being driven?
Old 16th November 2009, 17:15   #2072
RVD
BHPian

Spotted a golden Verna today morning around 9 Am bearing a number ending with either 9092 or 9290 near yelahanka, presumably going to the airport. It sported a "Driven by TEAM BHP.COM" sticker at the back.

Rahul

Last edited by RVD : 16th November 2009 at 17:18.
Old 16th November 2009, 19:17   #2073

Spotted a heavily stickered Black Getz exitting the Auto show in Palace grounds at around 2:30pm, with the got bhp? sticker on its rear windscreen on Sunday.
Old 16th November 2009, 20:26   #2074
BHPian

spotted a white car(punto) on sunday morning around 8.45 on the bollaram road towards miyapur jn with got bhp
Old 16th November 2009, 20:39   #2075
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Mahesh, that was indeed my car. However, it was borrowed by a friend during the time you spotted it. Did you see it parked or was it being driven?
It was parked. I was in the traffic and couldn't stop and thought will call you when I reach destination. And you know what happens with this Bangy traffic. We forget the very reason why we took the vehicle
Old 16th November 2009, 21:57   #2076
BHPian

Spotted a Silver esteem on Sinhagad road, Pune, an hour back with a couple of stickers on the rear of the car. Could not take a snap of the car but the regn. no. was AP-28 XXXX. I was on my bike and flashed my lights but could not catch his/her attention since I was going the other way... Please identify yourself
Old 16th November 2009, 23:17   #2077
BHPian

Just spotted Sajan's Gold Verna parked in the Dhaba on ORR. IT had the Love Cars Live Cars sticker.

Sajan - Looks like your car is being spotted many times bother
Old 16th November 2009, 23:30   #2078

2 days left!

I am getting my red Punto in 2 days time - anyone has any Punto pics with the TBHP stickers on it? I can BARELY wait!
Old 17th November 2009, 10:34   #2079
Senior - BHPian

my car went through couple of incidents / accidents - 1st, a tree fell on the car when AYLA hit Kolkata and 2nd, an ANHC banged her from behind and fled limping. Planet (my padmini) is under going body works now - while checking out the progress, i saw one of the 2nd batch of Team BHP stickers on the rear wind shield (Red Reflective Type). The pic was taken in October '09 - Mobile pic.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00925.jpg

can you spot the MOMO steering wheel?

Last edited by planet_rocker : 17th November 2009 at 10:37.
Old 17th November 2009, 10:39   #2080
Senior - BHPian

I got the stickers yesterday night and put LTD on rear bumper (RH) and teambhp.com stickers on front and back number plates.

I have Blazing red spark, please suggest good placement for other stickers?
Old 17th November 2009, 10:49   #2081
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
my car went through couple of incidents / accidents - 1st, a tree fell on the car when AYLA hit Kolkata and 2nd, an ANHC banged her from behind and fled limping. Planet (my padmini) is under going body works now - while checking out the progress, i saw one of the 2nd batch of Team BHP stickers on the rear wind shield (Red Reflective Type). The pic was taken in October '09 - Mobile pic.

Attachment 229492

can you spot the MOMO steering wheel?
Haha!!! Sorry I couldn't resist! That just made my day! I'm sorry! Please do not take any offense to this!

I'm really really sorry! How's she doing now? Are spare parts easily available? What are the costs involved? Hope she gets better! By the way, I can see the wheel! Nice!
Old 17th November 2009, 11:04   #2082
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
Just spotted Sajan's Gold Verna parked in the Dhaba on ORR. IT had the Love Cars Live Cars sticker.

Sajan - Looks like your car is being spotted many times bother
Hey CorsaLove, small correction, its not gold mate...Real Earth. looks like most of the spotting is done by you
Old 17th November 2009, 14:47   #2083
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Haha!!! Sorry I couldn't resist! That just made my day! I'm sorry! Please do not take any offense to this!
No offense taken - i meant it that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I'm really really sorry! How's she doing now? Are spare parts easily available? What are the costs involved? Hope she gets better! By the way, I can see the wheel! Nice!
W.I.P. slow and steady. Spares - well depends on what you are looking for. expecting around 30K bill for the work. Ah! the wheel - love it.
Old 17th November 2009, 17:05   #2084
BHPian

Hello Seniors,

Apology for adding my issue here.
I too wish to place our beloved TBHP sticker on my 2001 Esteem VX.

I do not have a credit card (don't want to get into credits at all , so never applied fro one). So not able to purchase. Also, don't wish to trouble my colleagues by requesting them to use their CC for me.

Any senior in Thane or Mumbai having spare sticker for my ride?
I will reimburse for it, I promise.

Any help will be highly obliged.

Regards,
Dev_Kudle
Old 17th November 2009, 18:24   #2085
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
No offense taken - i meant it that way

W.I.P. slow and steady. Spares - well depends on what you are looking for. expecting around 30K bill for the work. Ah! the wheel - love it.
That's nice! Pray that she gets better soon! And she will! I've always liked Padminis. They're gorgeous! They never fail to make my head turn! I've kindled a dream of owning one and painting it frost white, throwing in a nice set of minilite alloy wheels (powder coated black of course) and then getting a distinctive yet small strip of the Italian flag to run off-set (not across the center) across the car (From the hood, down the roof and right to the boot)

I guess that's what dreams are made of!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks