Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2009, 23:18   #1336
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
I commute on NH8 up until exit 8 which is bang opposite to 32 milestone, my commute is between 0800-0900 in the morning and between 1700-1800 in the evening, can be spotted on any of my Ghodas mentioned in my signature.

Bubby,
We are living in neighborhood and you havent spotted my car with "Live to Drive " and I am driving too towards NH8 but the only difference i take the exit 5 or 6 whatever is for the leela kempinsky. My time is between 7:30-8:30.
Old 13th September 2009, 00:18   #1337
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo View Post
@vahanpujari

I suggest you only use the driven by TeamBhp sticker (transparent) and no other sticker on the Linea since the cars rear isnt really meant for stickers.

Infact I would recommend removing the Linea and emotion decals and just keeping the Fiat logo, which will give a very very nice classic look. IMHO you can also remove the ugly Wasan Motors stickers.

Just my two bits.
Exactly my thoughts. Transperent stickers will definitely be applied. I like "got bhp?" sticker also but am still not sure on placement.

That ugly Wasan Motors sticker were long removed (I had to visit TASS specifically to remove it). Above was an old pic. Posting below the recent

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
the wasan motors sticker needs to go. you can stick the tbhp sticker just below the emotion badge.
Done, Sir. In fact, along with Wasan motors sticker, even Fiat badge on the boot is also removed albeit not by me but some crooked thief. It got stolen twice & am now waiting for monsson to get over so as to get a new one which will be secured as I cover the car with body cover in non-rainy days.

Instead of Fiat badge, there is a Playboy rubber-sticker as there are 2 big holes there which needed to be covered during rains. Its the ugly blue color of this sticker which makes me sceptical about any flashy color sticker on rear of Linea. Check out the pic

is it possible that someone PS got bhp? & Live to Drive stickers on this pic?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20090620059r.jpg  

Last edited by VahanPujari : 13th September 2009 at 00:21.
Old 13th September 2009, 10:03   #1338
BHPian

Met Hyper-vtech yesterday in his Swift when I had gone for an errand in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Walked up and said hello to him! My first sighting of a Team BHP car in NCR and we could talk and exchange our "handles"
Old 13th September 2009, 12:05   #1339
Senior - BHPian

Bought my stickers a few days ago. I thought that I would need to enter the 6-digit access code mandated by RBI for online transactions, but all I entered was my CVV number and the transaction went through.

Anything I'm missing ?
Old 13th September 2009, 19:40   #1340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiSuri View Post
Bubby,
We are living in neighborhood and you havent spotted my car with "Live to Drive " and I am driving too towards NH8 but the only difference i take the exit 5 or 6 whatever is for the leela kempinsky. My time is between 7:30-8:30.
Will surely try catching you sometime, my Aveo sports a 'Live to Drive' sticker while my Palio sports a 'Got BHP' one.
Catch you soon.
Old 13th September 2009, 22:13   #1341
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this one on Residency road.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_6745..jpg  

Old 14th September 2009, 07:49   #1342
BHPian

My Baleno got bhp !

And another one on the rear glass.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-got_bhp.jpg  

Old 14th September 2009, 09:16   #1343
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_aashay View Post

So got any suggestions which sticker will fit on the RED punto??

Thanx
Did you paste the sticker on punto, attach a pic dude?
Old 14th September 2009, 09:35   #1344
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
It looks like the maximum sightings happen either in Karnataka or Mumbai.
Unsurprising when you consider that MH & KA are the top two sources of traffic (Members as well as guests).
Old 14th September 2009, 10:32   #1345
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Spotted this one on Residency road.
That must be anandkumargb's dad's car.

Check this:
Team-BHP Classifieds - {Price Reduced!!} Sparingly and lovingly used set of 4 HR alloys (BMW type) with Yokohama S drive tyres - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Old 14th September 2009, 10:42   #1346
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw a dark (navy blue or black) Skoda Octavia or RS (didn't see too closely) last night on the kemps corner flyover driving slowly towards Hughes road with the new teambhp tacho sticker. Was in my i10 (whose stickers i was forced to remove due to some bhpian gesturing wildly at my dad). I was much faster and to suddenly slow down and wave was not possible.
Old 14th September 2009, 10:48   #1347
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Did you paste the sticker on punto, attach a pic dude?
Uh.. no not yet.

My dealer just delayed the delivery date from last wednesday to the coming wednesday
performed a Check last friday..

will put pics soon.
Old 14th September 2009, 10:58   #1348
BHPian

i personally feel too much of stickers really make the rides look tacky.just one at the rear or sides look neat and classy.
Old 14th September 2009, 12:13   #1349
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Cedia TN 22 registration at Adyar Signal with a Live to Drive Sticker on the read bumper! Any idea who?
Old 14th September 2009, 12:30   #1350
sps
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagathmp View Post
Hello,

Spotted a Red Santro with KL Reg ending 7109 parked outside Bhavani building (where the bikes are usually parked) Wednesday morning. He had the Team BHP sticker (No:10 the one with Rev meter) on his rear bumper.

Whose is it??

Bugs.
hi bhagathmp, that is my wife's santro. That is the sticker which I love the most. Yet to stick the other ones except the "live to drive" which made it's way to my Bullet's rear end.

So you are also working in technopark, where most of the tvm Tbhpians work.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks