Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2009, 12:32   #1216
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
I saw Rehaan's Fiesta the other day at WTC.
I think it was Tuesday.
I spotted Rehaan's drive yesterday too at altamont road. Pulled up next to the car and was about to give a holler but saw that this chauffeur was driving so carried on...
Old 4th September 2009, 12:50   #1217
Senior - BHPian

Looks team-bhp stickers aren't that much popular in Delhi-NCR. Only 2 sightings till date
Old 4th September 2009, 13:06   #1218
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
So where did your son see the "Live to drive" sticker? Was it on the site , im sorry im confused.
He opened the envelope. By the time I came home, partitioning exercise was done

Kousik
Old 4th September 2009, 13:09   #1219
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva View Post
shaju, if you can please post the pics of the stickers you require, i might be able to give you in case they are lying with me.
I prefer the transparent ones, with simple, smaller fonts of team-bhp.com, numbers 4,5,6 on this page http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-your-car.html. Infact I might require just one if you have No-6 with you (usually goes on the rear windscreen). Its mentioned that No-4 has four pieces in the pack. I will be happy even if I get just 1 of No-4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jav View Post
I got no. 7 and 9 if you want these let me know i will give them to you at no cost
No thank you, I somehow dont like the monster fonted ones. I am sure many will have them unused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
You might have been getting rejected as you need to register with your CC company for a internet login from Aug 1st onwards.
Although bank has implemented this rule from 1st Aug, I have been using the internet login and multiple passwords since many months, but no clue how it cant go through. After the attempt here, I have paid for ebay, fommy etc without any issues too.

Last edited by shajufx : 4th September 2009 at 13:10.
Old 4th September 2009, 13:22   #1220
BHPian

Was glad to finally spot a Grey Swift near my place in Kalina market area, Santacruz - East, Mumbai. Reg no. MH xx BD 9376. Had the 'Driven by' sticker on the rear glass.

Will be glad to know if this tbhpian lives around that area.
Old 4th September 2009, 14:09   #1221
BHPian

I was spotted by a RED GETZ CDI last night out side of Tecnopark Trivandrum. Who was it? Reg Number ending 343 (I think).

Regards
Bugs
Old 4th September 2009, 14:32   #1222
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Karnataka registered grey colour Fortuner in DSK Toyota, pune today with a 'got bhp' sticker. Was told that vehicle required some attention for music system. Who was it?
Old 4th September 2009, 14:39   #1223
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Looks team-bhp stickers aren't that much popular in Delhi-NCR. Only 2 sightings till date
Very right Ashish, I think we need to now plan the sightings.

Something like, mein wahan se itne baje nikalta hoon, tu apna time adjust karle accordingly aur mujhe dekhiyo
Old 4th September 2009, 14:56   #1224
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
I prefer the transparent ones, with simple, smaller fonts of team-bhp.com, numbers 4,5,6 on this page http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-your-car.html. Infact I might require just one if you have No-6 with you (usually goes on the rear windscreen). Its mentioned that No-4 has four pieces in the pack. I will be happy even if I get just 1 of No-4.
i believe i have got the ones you need, i will go back home and check once again (as i gave some to my other team-bhpian friend some time back). if i have got these, they are yours.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:08   #1225
Senior - BHPian

Pankaj, let me know if you need any assistance in searching the house. Sometimes I might also find few other things that might be useful for my car , hope you know where is the PM button here !
Old 4th September 2009, 15:32   #1226
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Spotted a Karnataka registered grey colour Fortuner in DSK Toyota, pune today with a 'got bhp' sticker. Was told that vehicle required some attention for music system. Who was it?
Haha, watch these spaces!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 4th September 2009, 15:36   #1227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Pankaj, let me know if you need any assistance in searching the house. Sometimes I might also find few other things that might be useful for my car , hope you know where is the PM button here !
Fortunately i know, where I keep my car related stuff and yes you might get something that may be of your interest as we both share the same pedigree of cars (I drive a ikon 1.6). I will surely PM you (see I remember) once I check the stickers today, but can only be able to send you a PM tomorrow as my office extends till 10:30 PM (UK shift effect)

Last edited by pankaj_sachdeva : 4th September 2009 at 15:38.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:38   #1228
BHPian

Just received my set today, had ordered them on 31st sept..

Now the only thing missing is my FIAT GP. will post a pic when i get the delivery next week...!

Thanks for the stickers.. TEAM-BHP.

BTW, can any one suggest some instructions/advice on sticking the stickers & where??

Thanx

Last edited by TC_aashay : 4th September 2009 at 15:43.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:44   #1229
BHPian

TC aashay, you ordered them on 31st sept last year?
Wake up buddy, we are still on 04th Sept.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:56   #1230
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Very right Ashish, I think we need to now plan the sightings.

Something like, mein wahan se itne baje nikalta hoon, tu apna time adjust karle accordingly aur mujhe dekhiyo
Very true.. To be honest on my Home-Office way generally streets aren't that busy and on my Office-Home way generally streets are too much jam packed for any sticker sighting

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks