Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2009, 14:26   #1351
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethvazhayil View Post
Spotted Cedia TN 22 registration at Adyar Signal with a Live to Drive Sticker on the read bumper! Any idea who?
Check post #1323
Old 14th September 2009, 14:45   #1352
Senior - BHPian

@Vineeth,
Thanks Gods.. At last I got spotted... It should have been me, I was there yesterday afternoon at Adyar Signal, taking a U turn towards Guindy...
But, the sticker is on the boot and not on rear bumper... see the picture in post#1323..
Thanks M_S..

Last edited by RajaTaurus : 14th September 2009 at 14:48.
Old 14th September 2009, 16:08   #1353
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Unsurprising when you consider that MH & KA are the top two sources of traffic (Members as well as guests).
Very interesting information there GTO.

DELHI - Please wake up and shine and participate , we've heard it from the man himself.
Old 15th September 2009, 09:49   #1354
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
@Vineeth,
Thanks Gods.. At last I got spotted... It should have been me, I was there yesterday afternoon at Adyar Signal, taking a U turn towards Guindy...
But, the sticker is on the boot and not on rear bumper... see the picture in post#1323..
Thanks M_S..
Righto! I actually posted long after I spotted, so kinda got confused on where the sticker was. Saw post #1323 and I clearly remember It was your Cedia!
PS: I was in some other car, so no scope of spotting me.
Old 15th September 2009, 10:00   #1355
BHPian

My second spotting , Live to Drive on the Ford spotted this morning around 9:20 a.m on the new airport road just before Yelhanka. Sorry about image quality, mobile camera in use..
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ph_11.jpg  

Last edited by Sportsmind : 15th September 2009 at 10:03.
Old 15th September 2009, 10:29   #1356
BHPian

Spotted T-BHP sticker on the rear bumper of a blazing red LT Spark today morning around 8:45 am at Electronic City entrance. I don't remeber which sticker it was actually. If I am right, the registration number is KA xx xx 5382. The car also had Kropex dealer sticker.
Old 15th September 2009, 10:48   #1357
BHPian

Looking for better place :-)

Please find my White Lady a.k.a Maruti Swift Pearl White with Team-Bhp Stickers.

Thanks,
Tushar
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-picture-096.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-picture-098.jpg  

Old 15th September 2009, 13:11   #1358
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
My second spotting , Live to Drive on the Ford spotted this morning around 9:20 a.m on the new airport road just before Yelhanka. Sorry about image quality, mobile camera in use..
That's the first time i remember someone sticking the "LIVE TO DRIVE" at the center of the dicky of a car.
Old 15th September 2009, 13:19   #1359
BHPian

I SPOTTED A T-Bhp CAR...

Mods: I spent quite sometime searching the forum but could not find the right thread. Pls guide me if a thread like this already existed. Or move this to the correct section.

I feel a thread were we could share the spotting of a fellow bhpian's car would be nice. We only know each other my our profile names. It would be nice if we could say, "hey i saw this car with T-bhp sticker at this place that this time" and person would say "its me". It would be a cool way of knowing each other. I dont know if a thread already exists for this or if this is the right theard.

My spotting's.

1. Electronic City, Bangalore: About 2 months ago, while entering Bangalore from hosur side, after electronic city i took the right which leads to the jail. Just as i was entering a White Verna overtook me and disappeared. Was KA reg.

2. Kanchipuram: This is about a month ago. i saw a white SX4 while joining the NH from inside kanchipuram. Was KA reg.

3. Besant Nagar, Chennai: Yesterday ie. 14th Sept 2009 at about 9.15 pm, saw a dark colored Ford Fiesta parked in front of Health and Glow near Murugan Idly. Was a TN 22 reg.
Old 15th September 2009, 14:52   #1360
BHPian

This has been pending for a while.

Rehaan, GTO & the office-bearers of the T-Bhp have been kind.

A pictorial ode of thanks, was overdue and here it is.

Pardon me for the poor picture quality though, this is all a puny BB cam can capture.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-sr-tbhp.jpg  

Last edited by SRShrikanth : 15th September 2009 at 14:54.
Old 15th September 2009, 15:52   #1361
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethvazhayil View Post
Righto! I actually posted long after I spotted, so kinda got confused on where the sticker was. Saw post #1323 and I clearly remember It was your Cedia!
PS: I was in some other car, so no scope of spotting me.
Great. Will look for your Swift..
Btw, Vineeth, do you have a Silver Swift..??? I spotted one with sticker on the rear number plate, few weeks ago on a Saturday in Kilpauk, even posted here, but, noone responded... Wondering if it were you...
Old 15th September 2009, 21:06   #1362
BHPian

Spotted a White Zen with GOT BHP? Sticker near Marathalli On Sunday Afternoon. Who was it?

Bro, thanks for acknowledging the wave!!
Old 15th September 2009, 22:11   #1363

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Sounds like Viddy's parents
No,they are my parents.They took my Alto for work since my Dad's Esteem had been for service.U may notice them quite often on tht stretch arnd the same time.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th September 2009 at 23:19. Reason: Please make sure you type in full words (tht = that, arnd = around), as per Team-BHP rules. Thanks.
Old 16th September 2009, 02:12   #1364
BHPian

Here is one more picture of my little monster with the Team-Bhp Stickers.

Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-4.jpg  

Old 16th September 2009, 06:06   #1365
BHPian

Spotted a Silver Swift ZXi in front of Edappally church yesterday afternoon with custom made teamBHP stickers and the number plate read
Quote:
"XX - 41 42 43".
Saw a lady in the passenger seat and hence dint take the risk to click a snap :-(

Most Viewed