Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2010, 00:55   #6391
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnda View Post
Check this one out. its sure a custom job LOL!
saw this yesterday. If its a Bhpian.. great. (nice custom job) if its not from the forum. ( still, nice! thank you!)

OH BTW there was the same size across the doors. (thanks again) ( trying to click that would look like the paparazzi
wow thats a stretch bhp sticker. Has to be a super duper bhpian with such stickers.
Has to be a poser who has no connection with the site.

Last edited by sammyboy : 15th September 2010 at 00:56.
Old 15th September 2010, 00:59   #6392
BHPian

One grouse, one of the stickers i.e. No.6 to be precise, comes folded in the package. For some reason, around the fold, the paper at the back stayed on with the adhesive and completely ruined the sticker for me. Quite frankly, I bought the entire set just for that one sticker. Hoping someone rectifies this and not folds any stickers !
Old 15th September 2010, 06:58   #6393
BHPian

There has been a lot of talk about the fact, that its difficult to distinguish between an overexcited Team-BHPian or a hooligan on the road in your rear view mirror. Who's continuously flashing & honking to get your attention.

So I've come up with a solution to the problem, have look guys.

The OE got bhp? sticker.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-15092010033.jpg

The modded got bhp? sticker.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-15092010034.jpg
Old 15th September 2010, 07:52   #6394
Distinguished - BHPian

@maglev, how will this help ? The guy behind you who is frantically trying to get your attention is most likely an enthusiastic TBHP-ian. Not someone who just got one of those fakes available in the market.
Old 15th September 2010, 08:25   #6395
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@maglev, how will this help ? The guy behind you who is frantically trying to get your attention is most likely an enthusiastic TBHP-ian. Not someone who just got one of those fakes available in the market.

Sir what I am trying to say is, that it would be easier for the bhpian in front to recognize the car behind as a fellow bhpian's car.

As the second (Modded) sticker would appear straight in the rear view mirror of the car in front. I borrowed this idea from emergency vehicles such as ambulances & the legendary BMW Turbo 2002.

My post wasn't related to fake stickers as I've just got an original sticker made in
reverse.

Image Source:

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgur...1t:429,r:7,s:0
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-bmw_2002_turbo_2.jpg  

Last edited by maglev : 15th September 2010 at 08:32.
Old 15th September 2010, 09:30   #6396
Senior - BHPian

^^ That's if the car behind me has this 'mirrored' sticker stuck on his front bumper, like the BMW above. right? So, I can distinguish that he is a true bhp-ian, trying to 'Hi' me.
In other words, I stick one of these in my front bumper and go after another bhp-ian and 'honk - honk - honk' and he finds that I am bhpian.!
Old 15th September 2010, 09:41   #6397
BHPian

lol, you guys have a lot of free time I must say

However, what is the motive? If the car if able to overtake you then only you are going to say "hi". How will so "hi" a person who is behind you?

Anyways - A maroon IKON with number ending 1111 in GRTP. Who'se this?
Old 15th September 2010, 09:55   #6398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
lol, you guys have a lot of free time I must say

However, what is the motive? If the car if able to overtake you then only you are going to say "hi". How will so "hi" a person who is behind you?

Anyways - A maroon IKON with number ending 1111 in GRTP. Who'se this?

Technically yes, I was getting my number plate made.
That's when this idea struck me.
I'll post pictures of my car with this sticker in the evening!
Old 15th September 2010, 10:57   #6399
BHPian

Spotted two cars almost simultaneously on the Elevated Expressway this morning at 10-15.
Black Swift (KA-04 MF XXXX). 'Live to drive' on the left side of rear bumper
Orange Spark. 'Live to Drive' on the rear bumper. Spotted at the toll booth.
Old 15th September 2010, 11:09   #6400
BHPian

Stickers

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to purchase this whole set of stickers but somehow i'm not able to buy using a debit card. I don't have a credit card. Can somebody please help me in getting those stickers so that I can pay you by cash?

I stay in Bangalore and it'll be great if somebody helps me.

Earlier too I had this problem and I had borrowed few stickers from couple of BHP'ins. But now Spark just got rear ended and the bumper has to be replaced. Hence this problem of stickers again. Can somebody help??

Regards,
Anant
Old 15th September 2010, 11:23   #6401
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantu2001 View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to purchase this whole set of stickers but somehow i'm not able to buy using a debit card. I don't have a credit card. Can somebody please help me in getting those stickers so that I can pay you by cash?

I stay in Bangalore and it'll be great if somebody helps me.

Earlier too I had this problem and I had borrowed few stickers from couple of BHP'ins. But now Spark just got rear ended and the bumper has to be replaced. Hence this problem of stickers again. Can somebody help??

Regards,
Anant
Ready to help you buy them, let me know how.

Also, I have few stickers with me, but they are in bad shape if you want me to lend. I have used the "got BHP" and "www.team-bhp" stickers. Rest are there but folded and a bit crumpled because I did not take good care of them.
Old 15th September 2010, 11:30   #6402
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
Ready to help you buy them, let me know how.

Also, I have few stickers with me, but they are in bad shape if you want me to lend. I have used the "got BHP" and "www.team-bhp" stickers. Rest are there but folded and a bit crumpled because I did not take good care of them.
Hey Googleman,

Thank you for your immediate response. My problem is with Paypal as it is not able to verify my Debit Card and hence I'm not able to pay online. If you can buy the whole set online, I can come down and pay you by cash (If it is OK with you, or I can transfer the money online before you order for the stickers).

So, please let me know how you want me to do it. I'm ready

Regards,
Anant
Old 15th September 2010, 12:09   #6403
BHPian

spottings

bit old but better late than never.

9th August: 2 spottings

1) 2:50PM Saw a red zen with tbhp stickers on the left side panel and some other which i do not remember now. KA 03 P xxx8 at the u turn above the underpass just after the trident showroom

2) 8:15PM white m800 KA 05 Mx x1x1 with all clear glasses and the LTD on the hatch traveling on the yeshwanthpur main road and turned left on hmt main road and continued towards gokul. I was in the black pulsar at your side but could not speak as your window was rolled up.

some friday evening a maybe 2/3 weeks ago around a little past 8PM near RBI, said "got bhp?" to member in a grey swift with got bhp? on the rear bumper. I was on the black pulsar. Sorry forgot your 2 worded ID and i could not wait as i had to reach some shop before it closed. i hope you remember my id please pm me.

29th Aug: NEW BEL road opp levis, around 11:45
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20100829898.jpg
i was turning left at that place as that is where i stay.

Today
turning right towards vidyaranyapura in the hmt main road a verna KA03MCxxxx at around 10am with a ltd on the rear and a www near the right side indicator.

sigh ! read about spottings around 15th cross mvm just within 30 mins gap of me being there :(

Last edited by optimist : 15th September 2010 at 12:23. Reason: correction
Old 15th September 2010, 12:32   #6404
Senior - BHPian

Black Fiat Punto KA04 reg spotted at Siemens Electronics city multi level parking (6th level). Had LTD sticker at the rear.
Old 15th September 2010, 13:56   #6405
Team-BHP Support

Spotted this Innova about a month ago at CMH Road in Indiranagar. Who is this?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0189.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks