Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2011, 17:43   #8266
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by callvvijay View Post
Guys, I got a team-bhp sticker from one of our fellow members - swami69 in the team-bhp meet we had in Tambaram, Chennai.

I was so proud pasting it in the rear bumper of my Alto (just next to the number plate). My car had just come back from service and so as part of the car wash, the bumper was cleaned - you know how the bumper will be after the service - a bit of oily/sticky etc. I didn't mind all these and pasted the sticker and went out. Within 3-4 hours, half of the sticker came off and it was dangling. Good that I saw its state and peeled the remaining off.

Did anyone of you face such situation? And what can I do to paste it again? I don't want to damage the bumper with some gum/fevikwik etc.

Cheers!!
Its cos of the oil/grease on your bumper.

order a set, and clean the base thoroughly before you put it on.
I dont think using the old one would look good,it must hav stretched out somewhat cos of pulling it off,no?
Old 11th February 2011, 18:11   #8267
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Its cos of the oil/grease on your bumper.

order a set, and clean the base thoroughly before you put it on.
I dont think using the old one would look good,it must hav stretched out somewhat cos of pulling it off,no?
No, mayankk. Its intact. No stretching, no tearing etc. The one half which was dangling is not that sticky whereas the other half which was intact has the stickiness as it is.
Old 11th February 2011, 23:24   #8268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Phew, a response after so many spotting reports. At my age, it is both hard to see number plates in night, and harder to remember it next day. Sorry I didn't notice your flash so thought you didn't see me at all, otherwise would have waved at you (though traffic gets thicker near Innovative due to the cut in the divider). Have safe rides.
I though you might have not noticed as I was behind you car and then I moved on to extreme right lane since had to take U-turn next to Multiplex. I was struggling to recollect your reg #, by the time I could recollect and post it, here comes your spotting ..

Cheers !!!
Old 11th February 2011, 23:29   #8269
BHPian

Spotted this wagon r near nagarabhavi circle going towards chandra layout at around 8:30 am today morning. You passed me after the magic box in Nagarabhavi. Spotted the same car parked on the road opposite St Sophias school ( the road which goes to Mount Carmels ). Please identify yourself bhpian.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00002201102110823.jpg  

Old 11th February 2011, 23:32   #8270
BHPian

Who is the bhp-ian who spotted my ride today evening in the Sec-15, Part-2 Market? I was told by my brother that a bhp-ian in a Maruti 800 with an I Drive Safe came and talked to him.
The handle he did not recollect quite clearly, but was something Novice according to him. You even took pictures. If the sticker you have on was on the windshield and if it is a grey colored car, I have spotted your ride and have posted as well. No replies.
Feels nice to have my ride spotted for the first time though I wish we could have met as well.
Old 12th February 2011, 11:59   #8271
Senior - BHPian

its babysitting time and here i am camped opposite the Infosys office on the road heading to JNC. got my camera with me and already spotted two cars!

1. red Get (Prime?) with LTD on the top right corner of the hatch glass.

2. beige i10 with got BHP? on the lower (center) part of the hatch.

who this?

edit: my camera's battery just died :'( so back to analog spotting until the battery charges.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 12th February 2011 at 12:02.
Old 12th February 2011, 12:07   #8272
Senior - BHPian

^^
I passed Infy building/bus stand in the morning (around 10) and you did not spot me! that's bad!
Old 12th February 2011, 12:12   #8273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
^^
I passed Infy building/bus stand in the morning (around 10) and you did not spot me! that's bad!
i reached here just after 11am

btw, did you pass by the JNC road Infy office (next to Casa Picola)?
Old 12th February 2011, 12:55   #8274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
its babysitting time and here i am camped opposite the Infosys office on the road heading to JNC. got my camera with me and already spotted two cars!

1. red Get (Prime?) with LTD on the top right corner of the hatch glass.

2. beige i10 with got BHP? on the lower (center) part of the hatch.

who this?

edit: my camera's battery just died :'( so back to analog spotting until the battery charges.
still there. spotted a red Palio Stile with the red and black LCLC on right side of the right bumper.
Old 12th February 2011, 14:54   #8275
Senior - BHPian

who the green Bolero i spotted just a while back on Victoria road with red and black LCLC on the rear door and the slim w3.team-bhp.com where the side indicator is? i sneaked past you on the right side so that you could see me (flashing didn't seem to work). this was at the signal before Lifestyle.
Old 12th February 2011, 20:45   #8276
BHPian

Mangalore, today at 4PM: Spotted this neat looking Black Indica (KA-19 * 9823) taking a turn at Ladyhill circle upto Urwa stores, I was right behind you from the circle, honking and flashing my lights and even overtook you so that you could spot my sticker, but you took a detour in one of the lanes. You had a lady passenger and I did not feel it nice to give you a chase hence I clicked this picture in advance just in case you did not stop. Your car has the best looking alloys on an Indica ever!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-bhp.jpg  

Old 12th February 2011, 21:48   #8277
BHPian

hi the lady passenger is my wife and we were on the way to the skoda service center to pickup my dads car. now that you mention it i remember i saw a green chevy beat that overtook us and then cut across in front of us and i was thinking whats wrong with this guy but i didnt notice the team bhp sticker on your car but next time i will be on the lookout whenever i see a green beat.
Old 12th February 2011, 22:05   #8278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockap View Post
hi the lady passenger is my wife and we were on the way to the skoda service center to pickup my dads car. now that you mention it i remember i saw a green chevy beat that overtook us and then cut across in front of us and i was thinking whats wrong with this guy but i didnt notice the team bhp sticker on your car but next time i will be on the lookout whenever i see a green beat.

Sorry about my dirty driving (I do not drive that way usually) I was just trying to grab your attention as best as I could as you were not reacting to the flashing lights or persistent honks. I guessed so she would be your spouse and my mum was also in the car so she found it pretty strange to seem me getting hyper at the sight of tbhp stickers

Well, my car is a light blue Beat and not green (I've a thread on my ride) but glad you noticed my presence
Old 12th February 2011, 23:28   #8279
LNK
BHPian

A golden NHC with the Tacho sticker in the G-2 parking of Garuda mall.

Also an old white Zen with wide tires and almost all Team BHP stickers at the rear on old Airport Road around 8pm today. You took a right towards Wind tunnel road, while I continue straight. You sure seemed to be in a hurry.

Hi!
Old 12th February 2011, 23:35   #8280
BHPian

Spotted today, Silver Palio with reg # KA xx Z 2403 parked @ EC5 MLCP ground floor around 3.00 PM. It had loads of sticker on rear bumper namely – I Drive Safe, Drive Safe, Tacho.. Who are you BHPian ?

Cheers !!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks