Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2012, 10:20   #14971
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
I think I saw nilanjanray and his Fortuner off Sarjapur road today on the Chandapura road.

theMag and myself were going for a drive and we stopped in front of you but weren't sure. We were in a white Figo.
Yes I was there in the morning as well as in the afternoon. Did the Figo have stickers? Usually don't missed those, but my mind might have been on something else while driving :-)
Old 23rd January 2012, 10:25   #14972
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
The sticker on the bottom left is a "Got Brakes ? " Spotted the same car last week in Adugodi, near Bosch (near all those shops selling marble slabs). The guy possibly stays in Koramangala / beyond.
That's right, Sir.

In fact, the 'Got Brakes?' sticker is what caught my eye at first, and only then did I notice the other actual Team BHP sticker on the rear windshield. What is this 'Got Brakes?' sticker? As far as I know, it isn't there is the sticker set provided by the forum. I even saw this sticker on another car that was parked at Metro Ford when I'd been there for the Ford Safety-Drive campaign.

I'd love to get me one of those.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 23rd January 2012 at 10:29.
Old 23rd January 2012, 10:25   #14973
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
Yes I was there in the morning as well as in the afternoon. Did the Figo have stickers? Usually don't missed those, but my mind might have been on something else while driving :-)
lol. The car has 3 stickers on the rear. The biggest is the love cars live cars on the right side of rear bumper.

Actually you took the turn from Sarjapur road onto the chandapura road. Then a km later there's a very small right turn. I overtook you just before the turn and slowed down. I saw you take the turn and stop. I stopped a bit ahead thinking you stopped because you saw my car. Then we saw noone getting down. We figured that if the person driving didn't see the 3 stickers it can't be a member and then slowly drove off.
Old 23rd January 2012, 10:31   #14974
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a White i20 with reg no MH 12 FY **** with LTD sticker on hatch door in Rahul Nagar Kothrud. My parents stay there and I had parked my car just behind yours. Who are you bro??
Old 23rd January 2012, 11:05   #14975
Senior - BHPian

Silver Maruti SX4 with MH 12 registration just before the Sony World Signal last evening. Had a W3.TBhp.com sticker on the rear bumper!
Old 23rd January 2012, 11:10   #14976
BHPian

Yesterday around noon, we were in traffic behind this car uptil Jaibharatnagar main road until we took a diversion. To the bhpain (in case you are one ), we briefly overtook you so that you could notice the sticker on our car, however you must have not noticed. You probably saw me clicking the pic as I could see you looking into the ORVM at us few times after that. Me and wifey were in a black A-star.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1925.jpg  

Old 23rd January 2012, 11:10   #14977
BHPian

Spotted: Red POLO

Stickers: almost all,
3 on the left rear side and 3 on the right rear side of the bumper
Looking at the stickers failed to notice the regd number. It was AP regd car.

where: Inside OU Colony / Shaikpet

Time: in between 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM, Sunday 22/01/2012

Took reverse just behind your car and then saw someone sitting inside. Since I was busy, did not stop to check.

Who are you Bhpian?
Old 23rd January 2012, 11:14   #14978
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
In fact, the 'Got Brakes?' sticker is what caught my eye at first, ... What is this 'Got Brakes?' sticker?
That Ikon's the Josh machine, IIRC ... a 1.6 Nxt.
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2012, 11:30   #14979
Senior - BHPian

3 spottings yesterday:
1. 3.15 pm: Black Figo TDCi on the old airport road from Command hospital till Domlur. I think he saw me too, but then he went straight and I took the ramp towards Koramangala.

2. 3.40 pm: White Zen with black bumpers with almost all stickers pasted all over the rear end, parked in Koramangala 1st block.

3. 4.15 pm: White Zen (with white bumpers :-D) on Sarjapur road with registration ending with 2049. I don't remember where I caught up with him (probably near Kodathi), and I overtook him soon (as he was going really slow in the left lane), but soon, it was behind me all the way till Dommasandra, where I took a right turn to get tender coconuts and he went straight towards Sarjapur.
Old 23rd January 2012, 11:30   #14980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
lol. The car has 3 stickers on the rear. The biggest is the love cars live cars on the right side of rear bumper.

Actually you took the turn from Sarjapur road onto the chandapura road. Then a km later there's a very small right turn. I overtook you just before the turn and slowed down. I saw you take the turn and stop. I stopped a bit ahead thinking you stopped because you saw my car. Then we saw noone getting down. We figured that if the person driving didn't see the 3 stickers it can't be a member and then slowly drove off.
I think I was discussing something with my wife - probably where to go during the 26th-29th holidays. No wonder I missed your vehicle.

I stopped because I needed to make a call...in fact, a call to a resort to check whether rooms were available.

I take that right turn quite often - nice peaceful drive.

Next time, just honk or flash :-)

I stay close by near the Wipro office...do you guys often go for a drive during the weekends?

Last edited by nilanjanray : 23rd January 2012 at 11:34.
Old 23rd January 2012, 11:32   #14981
Team-BHP Support

Black Santro Xing with 'I Drive Safe' on the rear hatch door, spotted today morning on the way to Sarjapur ORR. You were behind / alongside me throughout the stretch from Silk board to Agara, I was on a black thunderbird. Thought you'd notice the url stickers on my helmet and bike but you were probably concentrating too hard on the road . Saw you take the sarjapur road route towards total mall / wipro at that iblur flyover junction. Could you identify yourself BHPian?

P.S - you were wearing spectacles.
Old 23rd January 2012, 12:13   #14982
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That's right, Sir.

In fact, the 'Got Brakes?' sticker is what caught my eye at first, and only then did I notice the other actual Team BHP sticker on the rear windshield.
i had spotted the same Ikon on Banaswadi main road just after the Indian Oil flyover, but hasn't been acknowledged yet. and yes, it was the got Brakes? that got my attention first too

Quote:
What is this 'Got Brakes?' sticker? As far as I know, it isn't there is the sticker set provided by the forum. I even saw this sticker on another car that was parked at Metro Ford when I'd been there for the Ford Safety-Drive campaign.
it was a off white Bolero.

two spottings today (sorry no pictures):

1. in the service lane adjacent to the Hosur road (after Silk board flyover) heading towards BETL, saw a red Palio with LTD on the left corner of the rear bumper.

2. saw rocky_balboa waiting in line at the EC1 toll booth. sorry bro, was in a hurry for a meeting else would have waited for you. btw, have you lost your favorite parking spot at office?
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2012, 12:23   #14983
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
I take that right turn quite often - nice peaceful drive.

Next time, just honk or flash :-)

I stay close by near the Wipro office...do you guys often go for a drive during the weekends?
Yeah but drive to where? The roads are kinda narrow and by the time you reach Huskur, it's pretty bad. Yesterday for some reason there was a fleet of BMTC buses on that stretch, something which I never see when driving back from work.

Yesterday was an impromptu drive. We went till electronics city then went to Chandapura and from there took the chandapura road back to Sarjapur road. We were scouting for photo shoot locations.
Old 23rd January 2012, 12:28   #14984
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver Alto yesterday while returning from our Chickmagalur ride. This was spotted on the Bellur Cross highway towards Bangalore.

I was on my ninja and the alto had the LTD sticker on its rear bumper on the right side and another sticker which I could barely identify near the C pillar.

Waved at the guy driving but i guess he did not identify. Gave me a confused look. I guess he thought it was some crazy biker messing with him.
Old 23rd January 2012, 12:28   #14985
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Yesterday around noon, we were in traffic behind this car uptil Jaibharatnagar main road until we took a diversion. To the bhpain (in case you are one ), we briefly overtook you so that you could notice the sticker on our car, however you must have not noticed. You probably saw me clicking the pic as I could see you looking into the ORVM at us few times after that. Me and wifey were in a black A-star.
That was me alstonlobo; the moment I spotted Your mobile focussing for a pic, I knew You were a BHPian.
Couldnt take eyes off the road, hence couldnt ACK then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
saw rocky_balboa waiting in line at the EC1 toll booth. sorry bro, was in a hurry for a meeting else would have waited for you. btw, have you lost your favorite parking spot at office?
No probs bud!, did spot You at the OBU lane. And yeah man, my favorite parking spot had been captured by a neighboring unit.
Rocky_Balboa is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks