Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2012, 22:54   #15766
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh

Spotted your A-Star on elevated way today around 7.45PM
*thumbs up* Spotted your Sparky too and honked at you when you were exiting the BETL ramp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7
Err, I don't see much pics from the master spotter Ironh4wk nowadays! Are you getting better piece of equipment for better pics in future Ironh4wk?
I guess the master spotter has given his steed for getting the damaged bumper fixed

Last edited by Technocrat : 25th February 2012 at 00:49. Reason: Removed extra smiley, thanks
a*ed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2012, 04:15   #15767
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
Hello,

I spotted a HR (Haryana) registered Scorpio (White Colour) on Western Express Highway in Mumbai today morning at 10 am.

This was at JVLR junction I could not take photo because I was riding my bike.

The Scorpio had two T-BHP stickers on rear side & one sticker on the Left side.

Thanks,
Hi Jignesh,

That was me. My office is right at JVLR junction so I would have taken a u turn under the Jogeshwari flyover after coming from the Goregaon side. You would have probably seen me stuck in the jam at that location.
eltoro is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2012, 09:59   #15768
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
Hi Jignesh,

That was me. My office is right at JVLR junction so I would have taken a u turn under the Jogeshwari flyover after coming from the Goregaon side. You would have probably seen me stuck in the jam at that location.
Wonder how I haven't spotted you or vice-versa ! My office is in the same area as well.
Old 25th February 2012, 10:29   #15769
Team-BHP Support

Spotted speedsatya last night on Mysore rd ~0100.

abhinav.s was on his RTR and me in my Corsa; Abhinav mentioned that we overtook a MH-reg. silver Zen. With the description he gave, knew it had to be speedsatya.

You later crossed us when we'd stopped at the Barista.
Old 25th February 2012, 10:47   #15770
Senior - BHPian

Silver Elantra CRDi near Varthur at 8 15 last night with transparent sticker on rear number plate and LTD on rear windshield. I was behind you from Forum Value mall until Gunjur village after which lost track of you. You probably took a right turn after Gunjur.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0189.jpg

Last edited by guyfrmblr : 25th February 2012 at 10:48.
Old 25th February 2012, 10:58   #15771
BHPian

Noticed a LTD stickered grey Ritz (7512?) on ITPL road near Brookefields today around 10:10. Flashed once and waved, not sure if you noticed my gb? sticker when you overtook me. I was to my weekly trip to my fishmonger.
Old 25th February 2012, 12:24   #15772
Senior - BHPian

Suhaas and I just spotted a gray Polo with LTD on the rear bumper right corner, transparent w3 on the front number plate and Driven By on the rear number plate on the Indiranagar 12th main; in front of au bon pain.
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2012, 13:13   #15773
BHPian

Latest spotted:
Maroon i20 KAxx 2287 parked off Coles Road, sporting LTD sticker on rear RHS bumper. Who are you, TBHP' ian?

Cheers,
R_S
Old 25th February 2012, 15:47   #15774
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Spotted V12's Silver Baleno. He drove this to office today instead of his White Qualis which i always refer to as 'Haathi'.
Thanks for the pic Desmosedici. Its like those 2 places are specially reserved for our cars -

Deciding on the correct sticker for the Baleno was a bit difficult. And if that wasnt enough - deciding on the placement of the sticker wasnt easy too.

Getting the stickers was the most easiest part. All thanks to GTO . It was pre-decided that the LTD sticker (which is my fav) would be put at the rear. The Got-BHP sticker also was tempting - but I didnt find it too attractive or eye catching. So .... the LTD sticker was finalised.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno1.jpg

It was initially placed on the boot right above the BALENO logo. However, after sticking it - I found it too cluttered. Team-BHP, LTD, Baleno, LXi etc etc. So we peeled it off..... and decided to put a sticker on the rear windshield.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno2.jpg

The transparent stickers were stuck on the front fenders.
Name:  V12Baleno3.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  78.6 KB Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno4.jpg

Confusin again as to which sticker would go on the windshield. The Qualis had a LTD, the SWIFT has a LCLC, should we go for the got-bhp? After a lot of discussion - it was decided we go with our most fav sticker. The LTD one.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno5.jpg Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno6.jpg

The best part of the LTD sticker is that its more catchy and attractive that all of the others put together. The part that I did not like is the grey pattern on which Team-BHP is written.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno8.jpg

So here's what we do. We get a scissor and cut off the grey pattern. But then what about Team-BHP.com..... we had to have it somewhere on the sticker. So we stick the transparent sticker below it and there ... a very unique combianation of the best stickers
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno7.jpg Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno9.jpg Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-v12baleno10.jpg
v12 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th February 2012, 16:08   #15775
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted the below cars on Bannerghatta Road today,

1) Champagne Beige colour Estilo KA 51 ** 6648 with Black and White LCLC sticker pasted just below the back windscreen on the driver side. Location: Opp to IIMB, Time: 10:44 AM

2) Black Santro KA 04 ** 7469 with "Proud to Drive Safe". Location: Opp to IIMB, Time: 10:47 AM

3) Manza KA 51 ** 1135 10:49 AM, Black/Red LCLC, Location: Apollo Hospital, Time: 10:49 AM

4) Blue Alto with "I Drive Safe", parked in Farico.

Who are you bhpians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by envyravi View Post
I am sure you would be happy to see the latest pic of your ex car. Here it is on the Dilsukhnagr to LB Nagar Road .
Hey..Thanks a lot for sharing this Pic. Seeing it after almost a year.
Old 25th February 2012, 17:29   #15776
BANNED

Spotted a Team BHP URL sticker on a Swift at Raghavendra Theatre parking.

Who are you?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-24022012234.jpg  

Last edited by noopster : 5th March 2012 at 15:53. Reason: As requested
Old 25th February 2012, 18:13   #15777
Senior - BHPian

HR *** 7185 honda city at sobha lake view club house. Who would this be
Old 25th February 2012, 18:31   #15778
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post
Yesterday 23rd Feb at around 8:30ish,
First got a friendly wave from member Schoudhury on BETL flyover
Karthik calling Karthik .
I have spotted your Vista many time on the BETL flyover, but i guess this is second time you saw me , 1st time was near the infy 3rd gate .

Anyways it was nice.

Next time if we meet, we will definitively pull over and have a small chat.

Cheers
Schoudhury is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2012, 18:54   #15779
BHPian

I saw this Black Fiesta Diesel (do not remember the registration) around 10.30-11 this morning with LCLC sticker on the right bottom fender in front of Meenakshi temple, Bannerghatta Road. I flashed at him and he looked in the rear view mirror and sped up immediately (he was driving sedately till then). I was beside him at Hulimavu signal and tried to catch his eye, but there was no response. He went straight further, while I took the right.

- from the guy in the black fiesta.
Old 25th February 2012, 19:32   #15780
Distinguished - BHPian

two spottings:
trust_in_thrust at rajnigandha y'day
and another member who's handle i think i caught wrong.
GD500.
in a swift with LTD on the bum.
what was the handle man?
raise your hand, NCR spottings are as it is, er, spotty..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks