Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2012, 15:35   #19426
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

A dedicated TEAM - BHPian that i spotted !
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2012052300133.jpg  

Last edited by moralfibre : 31st August 2012 at 19:54. Reason: deleting repeat attachment
Old 31st August 2012, 16:15   #19427
BHPian

Seems this guy got two sets, He might drive 'double' safe . Truly deserved to be spotted.
Old 31st August 2012, 16:35   #19428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Could be Sugeeta? She's always complaining that nobody spots her
Nope it wont be Sugeeta as she has the new Fiesta AFAIK and not the classic version.
Old 31st August 2012, 17:02   #19429
Distinguished - BHPian

^^ My bad, I didn't read the Classic in the original post.
Old 31st August 2012, 20:19   #19430
BHPian

Hi fellow BHPians,

Hope your doing good. I would like to bring to your attention the rush that the Team-BHP stickers give.

I live in Bangalore, next to MS Ramiah hospital and drive an Innova and a Corolla. Traffic has been increasing in this part of the city and its a bit disappointing to see young college student driving fast around with the T-BHP"Live to drive stickers". I had a close call with a Hyundai Santro(maroon color) who overtook at high speed and broke my Right Hand side rear view mirror. Although I couldn't note down his number plate I could see the T-BHP sticker adorned in the front.

Members of this website have always preached and practiced safe driving within city limits (only gunning it in the Highway or in a track). I request the young students who drive with T-BHP stickers to practice safe driving and not create a stench while having adorned the T-BHP badge.

Practice safe driving, stick to the speed limits its a lot cooler to remain calm and drive properly rather than gunning it down till the next signal. The city roads are not a race track its our means of getting to places.
Old 31st August 2012, 20:44   #19431
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
That biker was giving me strange looks when i was turning back to observe what you were doing. However you didn't have any stickers on your ride. I shall lend you some of my remaining ones if you want any, the next time we meet.

Btw 430 to 5 is one bad time to cross that signal. Why don't you take the Cunningham road? Its a bit relaxed then. That day's jam was horrible. But i had to take that route as I'd work in Malleshwaram.

Regards.
Yes, have not put any stickers on the Esteem yet as I would most likely be selling it and pick up a Scorpio. Ordering a set of the stickers today and the Scorpio will definitely have them.. Thanks for the offer on the Stickers.
Old 31st August 2012, 21:04   #19432
Senior - BHPian

Hello,

I spotted a Karnataka (KA) registered Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vdi inside SEEPZ, Mumbai.

You were leaving from SEEPZ Gate no. 1 today at 6:45 pm I was just behind you & flashed my lights many times but you probably did not noticed.

Thanks,
Old 31st August 2012, 22:46   #19433
BHPian

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

Noida spotting.
I was driving back from office and reached the sector 57-56 traffic signal going towards sector 12-22.As I was slowing down saw a black scorpio parked diagonally to the left with a LTD. It brightened the otherwise dull drive to home. I overtook him and slowed down and gave him way and even gave a thumbs up....but alas like all of my NCR spottings till date...no acknowledgement....he zoomed paased me as if I was racing him, and it is a semi-crowded road..so I gave up. All I was expecting was an acknowledgement buddy, if you are reading this I hope you realize this when you spot a fellow bhpian.

Tried taking a photo but the quality was bad so not uploading it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraj

This is epic No wonder acknowledgements (on the road) are so less in Delhi-NCR. So many people honk and flash endlessly for no reason. I have allowed many slower cars to pass hoping it will be a BHPian, only to realise that it's a car high on aspiration/inspiration and low on torque, BHP and road sense.

Got BHP? might appear provocative to a few but it's more to do with the lack mannerisms with them than stickers on your car. It's better to ignore such morons as you never know which one is carrying a local made katta/gun. I have experienced some people (inspired by F&F series) that would start revving while looking at you at signals and there would be others that would pass you and then slow down. I always choose to ignore them as they aren't worthy of racing Crusoe.
You telling me brother the fact that I have a Northern Motorsport and Himalayan motorsport sticker makes it all the worse. Thank God I don't have a GBHP

Last edited by GTO : 1st September 2012 at 16:54. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another!
Old 31st August 2012, 23:10   #19434
Distinguished - BHPian

spotted a white scorpio from Mayur vihar dnd exit till Hilton. then he went straight and i turned towards east end.
it had an LTD,and a multitude of other stickers.
standingout was large lettering in red ,"BHP.COM"
I'm sort of certain that you've got to be a member.
Old 31st August 2012, 23:15   #19435
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Nope it wont be Sugeeta as she has the new Fiesta AFAIK and not the classic version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
^^ My bad, I didn't read the Classic in the original post.
Yeah ! it was a dark blue fiesta classic. . None of my spottings have been acknowledged yet !
Old 31st August 2012, 23:35   #19436
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Khanpur, New Delhi, an hour ago. Any takers?

Attachment 978817
I know the owner by face, as I used to go to the same gym as him.I think he is a member because i have seen him in a black 4wd Scorpio with tbhp stickers and northern Motorsport decals. He lives In the same building complex where I live in another tower. Will definitely ask him his handle next time I see him.

Couple of spottings this evening

A silver swift HR 26 AN 33something, with the ids sticker on the rear right lower corner parked in dlf garden estate. Have seen a black fortuner with ltd stickers on the front left fender parked at garden estate on previous occasions.

Spotted a white ford figo diesel with ltd on the rear glass at about 11pm today heading towards Delhi on the mg road. Number was DL 8C xx 7284.

Last edited by promit : 31st August 2012 at 23:37.
Old 1st September 2012, 00:26   #19437
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Interesting incident about non-members sporting stickers.
Yesterday at the entry to Barapullah flyover, a red Polo with an LTD.
Few weeks back i also spotted a red polo with LTD on the rear bumper, i waved to him but no acknowledgement from him.

Now, i have stopped waving at the people who have T-BHP stickers on their cars. Its mainly because of two reason:

> I don't want to look weird by waving at random people
> My Fiancee is anyways pissed with T-BHP because i devote more time in reading the threads than talking to her over the phone. And, When i wave at people and they don't respond to me, Only i know how much fun she makes of me.

So guys, if you spot a Blue chevy beat with LTD on rear glass, please take initiative and wave at me
Old 1st September 2012, 00:51   #19438
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviacc2825 View Post
Few weeks back i also spotted a red polo with LTD on the rear bumper, i waved to him but no acknowledgement from him.

Now, i have stopped waving at the people who have T-BHP stickers on their cars. Its mainly because of two reason:

> I don't want to look weird by waving at random people
> My Fiancee is anyways pissed with T-BHP because i devote more time in reading the threads than talking to her over the phone. And, When i wave at people and they don't respond to me, Only i know how much fun she makes of me.

So guys, if you spot a Blue chevy beat with LTD on rear glass, please take initiative and wave at me
I know exactly what you mean. If someone has Tbhp stickers he would in all probably notice your stickers when you pass him. A number of times I have purposely overtaken a tbhp stickered car to show off my sticker. But, most Delhi people don't acknowledge spottings neither here on this thread nor even in person for that matter. and mind you, there are a lot of cars with tbhp stickers out there. I realised this week. Been spotting 1-2 cars almost everyday.
Instead of getting another drivers attention nowadays, I just pull out my phone camera or memorise the registration number and post it here. My friends usually get really amused when I pull out my phone to click a picture. They usually ask, do you know him? Then, why are you taking a picture of his car.

Ps- going to keep my eyes peeled for your blue beat from now on!! Look out for a black santro xing with the ltd on the hatch. Would be only to happy to wave and take initiative.
Old 1st September 2012, 00:57   #19439
BHPian

Spotted this Honda City at Auto Max Honda.
Couldnt meet the bhpian though
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image3775418804.jpg  

Old 1st September 2012, 01:18   #19440
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanshaheed View Post
Noida spotting.
I was driving back from office and reached the sector 57-56 traffic signal going towards sector 12-22.
Hey, your office might be near to mine. I work in Sector 62 (Stellar IT Park). Let me know if you pass from there or nearby, it will be good to meet a fellow BHPian.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks