Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2006, 21:07   #31
Senior - BHPian

hey guyz look at my biker baby

Last edited by pdev29 : 20th March 2006 at 21:21.
pdev29 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th March 2006, 21:11   #32
Senior - BHPian

wow! nice topic.

Loves those Pug's pix. Thats a puppy? After I saw that MIB2 movie, I am in love with Pugs. I want to get a Rottweiler one day

Mum with her fav car and Pinky. Pinky died last year, she was almost 15yrs old then. We still miss Pinky as we got used to for 15yrs. I do feel teh vaccum when she left us.

My dog. Brownie. 4 yrs back. No, no he dont brush

Brownie. 3 yrs back.

Last edited by jkdas : 20th March 2006 at 21:16.
jkdas is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th March 2006, 21:26   #33
BHPian

hey guys i jus bot a golden retriever a few days back. 1mnth 10 day old pup. and have found to my dismay that il have to giv him off bcoz of my inability to look after him though this shuld be in the market place mods please bear with me. i would like to giv my pup to any dog lover who promises to take good care of him..

ps:il be really offended if any 1 offers me munny coz i really dont need to make any sellin my pup.
those intrstd pls pm me......
Old 20th March 2006, 21:43   #34
Senior - BHPian

Damn, looking at all the pics, I SO wish I had a dog........Ive wanted one forever, but fate hasnt been kind to me.

When I was younger, I had all the time in the world to look after the dogs, but of course I was , as I said, young, and my family lived in a flat then, so it wasnt a practical proposition.

Now we live in an independent house, but I do not have the time to take proper care of a dog.
I could have a dog now if I wanted, but I would not be able to give it the best i.e what it deserves. Look at cooljun now, poor chap....lol.
Ive always yearned for a beautiful labrador retreiver black or yellow. My favourite breed. Love alsatians and dobermans too.

People who see me getting along with any dog any time always ask why I dont keep one. Well what can I say......some day hopefully
Old 20th March 2006, 22:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29
Kya Paka raha hain !!!!
Old 20th March 2006, 22:34   #36
BHPian

i have 2 pets, one is a 4 year old German Shepherd named "BHEEMA" and a 3 year old Labrador named "CHOTU".

Pics of them...

will post more...

Last edited by adit1329 : 20th March 2006 at 22:35.
Old 20th March 2006, 23:00   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurifiedByDeath
Kya Paka raha hain !!!!
dude not kidding he takes a ride with me on 90 kmph on bike and
same with my car on driving seat
pak mat
Old 21st March 2006, 01:20   #38
Senior - BHPian

Since the old topic is open again
Here is my contribution
He's name is Suraj
10 year old German Shepard.
He is like an older brother of mien, he always got my back.

adya33 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2006, 01:47   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
The decision of killing the dogs is absolutely stupid. What have they done so far about the hutments around the runway . When the subject of killing dogs comes up all are for it but sometimes I feel human beings are more dangerous than dogs. Their love in unconditional unlike human beings. Even I had a few dogs from my office area sterlized from the WSD.

Cheers
Absolutly true!

Thanks to my dad, today I have a lovely like black roan cocker spaniel.
Old 21st March 2006, 18:25   #40
BHPian

hey guys im so jealous and i really envy jkdas i love your dog man n so does pree s dog look cute ive been dying to get a dog but to my bad luck i have not been able to find one and even if i do they are like 25ks man!!i dont have that kinda cash yaar anyway my frend has this really cute 4yr old lab hes chocolate brown damn cute and damn rare was trained by the cbi and bomb squad and is tought to attack by directly biting the neck!but yet he is very cute and friendly i really bonded with him im in love with him!!!
Old 21st March 2006, 19:06   #41
Senior - BHPian

I love dogs. Unfortunately my wife does not. Have had a mutt, a lab and currently have a German Shepher at my parents place in Trivandrum. :( *sigh*
Old 21st March 2006, 20:36   #42
Senior - BHPian

Here is my dog.. name's snoopy.. very photogenic..

Regards,
Maverick.
Maverick5490 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2006, 14:12   #43
Senior - BHPian

Strange .. never found this thread earlier.

My first love in life .. my daughter .. Snuffles. She's a labrador retriever .. around 2.5 years old. And still considers herself a puppy. Is passively jealous whenever I give attention to my 1yr old son. She waits patiently and then the moment he is off my lap, she jumps on. 25 odd kilos and she behaves just like she did when she came into my life at 5 weeks. During winters, I invariably find her on the bed snuggling in the blankets wherever she finds some space.

I never really focussed on training her or anything. Just let her be herself. She is never chained in our house. Is very well natured, eats almost anything, loves her baths and ear cleaning sessions and is mighty scared of having her nails trimmed.

Sulks near the door everyday I leave for office and gives a fab welcome everytime I enter the house .. without fail .. everyday since she came into my life.

Snuffles .. I want a piece of that biscuit !!

Right .. let me give you a serious pose ..

Winter morning...

shuvc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2006, 14:33   #44
Senior - BHPian

Hey Shuvc, that was a perfect summary of how a lab behaves. Really sweet. We lost ours.
typeOnegative is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2006, 14:42   #45
BHPian

wow cool to see so many dog lovers, we have a dobe named butch and a german shepard named scout. my little fellow (dobe,think he is a miniture, just doesnt grow) is quite a terror while the big one is super sweet and mild!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks