Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2006, 13:40   #16
BANNED

Will we buy product's from uk ,usa-ebay aswell ? Has anybody have any clue on this ?
Old 1st April 2006, 13:48   #17
BANNED

This was in today's newspaper:
http://www.newindpress.com/Newsitems...hennai&Topic=0&
Old 18th February 2009, 10:54   #18
BANNED

Is there any problem in direct buying for eBay India and not engaging in the bidding/auctions ?
Old 18th February 2009, 11:02   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
Is there any problem in direct buying for eBay India and not engaging in the bidding/auctions ?
I have been using eBay for more than a 2 years and bought couple of items online and all along i have not particpated in any bidding/auctions. so i dont think there is a problem in it.
Old 18th February 2009, 11:10   #20
Senior - BHPian

I have also bought quite a few times from e-Bay India (not auctions). I only had a problem once when I got a DKU-5 cable which will not work (wrong software). So Gave the seller a bad rating etc. He called me up, refunded the money (a small loss there) and I sent him back the cable.
Old 18th February 2009, 13:28   #21
BHPian

After using Ebay for last few years, I have run into a serious problem with them in the discount coupon megasale last month. I pickedup a coupon from one of the threads here and ordered NetGear Wireless Router using direct debit to my ICICI A/c. The transaction was successful from my end with my A/c being debited. But the PaisaPay was shown under process for 5 days and even the seller reminding me of paying up. Then I get a PaisaPay rejection intimation from Ebay, which I am sure was because a discount coupon was involved.
But the Ebay line was that the transaction was rejected at their Payment Gateway, which I suppose is nonsense as my account had got debited.
Even after 3 weeks of breaking my head, I have not got back my money !! Ebay says they have reversed the transaction and gave me PG tracking no. etc. But my banker flatly says no such transaction recevied by them !! Now I am pestering both bank and Ebay to no result !!
I am not sure of the Rs. 1300 I paid.
Old 18th February 2009, 13:37   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay456 View Post
After using Ebay for last few years, I have run into a serious problem with them in the discount coupon megasale last month. I pickedup a coupon from one of the threads here and ordered NetGear Wireless Router using direct debit to my ICICI A/c. The transaction was successful from my end with my A/c being debited. But the PaisaPay was shown under process for 5 days and even the seller reminding me of paying up. Then I get a PaisaPay rejection intimation from Ebay, which I am sure was because a discount coupon was involved.
But the Ebay line was that the transaction was rejected at their Payment Gateway, which I suppose is nonsense as my account had got debited.
Even after 3 weeks of breaking my head, I have not got back my money !! Ebay says they have reversed the transaction and gave me PG tracking no. etc. But my banker flatly says no such transaction recevied by them !! Now I am pestering both bank and Ebay to no result !!
How about taking transfer certificate from eBay and meeting you bank's branch manager. I think with the Certificate you'll be sure that ICICI guys are culprit and can be catch-holded while in your meeting with branch manager.
Old 19th February 2009, 19:55   #23
BHPian

ICICI today surreptitiously put in a credit entry for the amount dated 18th. No mails from them regarding this . So I assume ICICI must have overlooked this entry before.
Old 19th February 2009, 20:00   #24
Senior - BHPian

eBay india has the worst customer service in the world. I have sent them about 45 emails in the last 2 months regarding my remittance which has been kept on hold, since i did hand delivery of an item instead of shipping it!
all this despite the buyer's acknowledgment of item received and a good feedback by the buyer. they have the buyers money, and arent transferring to my account on account of violation of rules.
pathetic. about 40k was stuck. some has been refunded to buyers even after they received the product. had to go on a wild goose chase to recover the money.
still have 12.7k stuck since 2 months!
Old 20th February 2009, 01:12   #25
Senior - BHPian

I just bought a small thing off ebay for the first time.
a GPS/PDA windshield/Dashboard mount.

Paid through paisa pay. the service was good since the item was delivered within 7days shipped from chennai to chandigarh.
Old 20th February 2009, 02:09   #26
Senior - BHPian

Akshay, can you post the link for the same.
I want to check it out.
Will a Nokia E90 fit in it?
Old 20th February 2009, 02:15   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Akshay, can you post the link for the same.
I want to check it out.
Will a Nokia E90 fit in it?
I got it for cheap but i would not recommend it,since the mount starts shaking like hell at smallest bumps
i am thinking of buying something better than this.
Old 20th February 2009, 04:00   #28
Senior - BHPian

cellmate has something for 120 bucks - reliance autozone - stuck on dashboard and does the job decently, except some minor rattles on bad roads.
Old 20th February 2009, 09:09   #29
ECM
BHPian

It is a gateway problem,same thing happened to me when I transfered funds using online banking and it never reached to tatasky's end,after hell of troubles I got my money back in 20 days or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay456 View Post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks