Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2008, 17:53   #496
BHPian

Love the new Vodafone ad.... that happy to help one.... in which the doggie helps the little girl all the time.... the stamp part is the best!

the song behind is even more better...a small lyrics of it..

"Everyday I want to fly stay by my side...
Everyday I want to dream stay by my side...

Every morning I wish I could just play....
Wish the mornings would just stay..."

anyone know more about the song???
Old 22nd April 2008, 17:57   #497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidzter View Post
Love the new Vodafone ad.... that happy to help one.... in which the doggie helps the little girl all the time.... the stamp part is the best!

No idea about the song, but the entire series of these advt is good; one with the Stamp Licking; the other where the Pug runs with the tie behind the bus and there's another one where the Pug gets her the socks as the girl gets ready to go to school.
Old 22nd April 2008, 18:25   #498
BHPian

I kind of like the New Vip Frenchie X ad, the one where this couple is trekking, and the guy trys to get naughty, and the girl shrugs, then the next scene where the guys jumps in the girls room, with a teaddy bear suit, and the last part where the girl enters the guys room and sees him in his Frenchie X, the door closes . everything after that is BLAH and Beeeeeeep. hehehe
Any comments
Old 22nd April 2008, 19:20   #499
Senior - BHPian

Dont know if anybody else has mentioned this one.

The add for DLF IPL, "Manoranjan ka Baap".

There are few funny characters shouting around 'Ranjan & Mano ka Baap kaun hai'. All in all, a pretty funny add, and good brains behind creating this add.
Old 22nd April 2008, 20:45   #500
Senior - BHPian

Did anyone just see the Havells fan ad ?

The Bijli bachao one ? LOL - it is silly and hilarious but effective.

An item girl called Bijli is dancing and she faints - poeple start shouting "Bijli ko Bachao" - some one puts the fan on - the girl gets some fresh air and gets up and starts dancing again - then the tag line - "Bijli bachae - Havells fan"
Old 23rd April 2008, 10:31   #501
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post

An item girl called Bijli is dancing and she faints - poeple start shouting "Bijli ko Bachao" - some one puts the fan on - the girl gets some fresh air and gets up and starts dancing again - then the tag line - "Bijli bachae - Havells fan"
saw this yesterday during the IPL game; seems to be a good concept; keeps you guessing about the barnd till bijlee falls down
Old 23rd April 2008, 10:35   #502
Team-BHP Support

I hate that pension plan ad thats playing nowadays. I wonder who the target customer is with that message. Someone who is old enough to realise that he has made compromises all his life is not in a position to invest in the policy now. And someone who can invest for his future retirement would not identify with the old man shown in the ad.
Old 23rd April 2008, 10:57   #503
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post

i thought that was a climb down from their previous ads.
Old 23rd April 2008, 14:04   #504
Senior - BHPian

I dont like the vodafone ad which has the line Ghar pe cd le aao or something of that sort. The Manu aur ranjan ka baap ad is good but really long!!
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:48   #505
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidzter View Post

This is a beauty of a song.
I havent been able to trace the origins.
If anyone has any clues on it( singer, song title, download link), please post here.

In case i am able to find the full version (a 1 minute long version is available on youtube) i will post it here
Old 23rd April 2008, 16:37   #506
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadinc View Post
If anyone has any clues on it( singer, song title, download link), please post here.
Motorhead, someone named F50 has posted the link on page 32, post 479. To download, search it on google you will get it. I have a 31 secs of it which is currently my ringtone.
Old 23rd April 2008, 17:07   #507
BHPian

The best ad as my personal favourite is hands down the Happydent White ad. I think its an awesome ad with the audio, video, thought, concept being absolutely brilliant.
Check it out on
Happydent - White

Another winner from the same brand portfolio is for Protex happydent
the old man chews off the pistol
Perfetti Van Melle

Bad ads - ummm loads of them

The baap of sada hua ad goes to domex toilet cleaner - the germs melting is such a yuk sight. cant see it twice.

Fair and handsome - A guy actually sneaking into the girls hostel to get the fairness cream is some heights of desperation for fairer skin. Arre bhaiya itna desperate ho to market se ek naya tube le aao. Pehle he itna embarrass ho apna complexion ke vajah se. then you get caught in the girls hostel stealing a fairness cream to add to your embarrassment. Who would do that???

BSNL landline connection - Preity Zinta actually refusing a marriage proposal because the ladka walas dont have a BSNL landline which means no identity.

Navratan Tel - Shahrukh khan running with 2 guys chasing him with an AC. First someone please explain is the AC working? then how are they running holding it. If not then whats the whole idea?

Marie Gold Biscuit - two aunties going ''Yo marie'' beyond me to get it.

Alpenliebe - Kajol and ajay devgan and the crocodile too.

Kingfisher - ooh lala lala la ye yo or oo or leyo. god knows. Whose bothered. Just irritating. You are such a big fan of a 'packaged drinking water' that you go on correcting strangers on how the song goes. If i would be in their place (the new kingfisher fan) i would tell the guy to mind his own business than trying to teach me what to sing.

Garnier fructis long and strong shampoo - the girl closes the car door with her hair stuck in it. remember! and that causes a dent in the door. I would rather not have such hair than being prone to such damages!

Tata indicom - Bad network ad. The guy going for his wedding. car breaks down. calls the bride. says sorry and network breaks down! girl thinks he has ditched her. man save women from such a dumb portrayal. she starts crying. does not try to call back or clarify. Kajol drives in. picks him up. all ends well.
Old 23rd April 2008, 20:26   #508
Senior - BHPian

The only thing that stays in my mind after watching the TATA INDICOM ads in which Kajol is present is - Tata Indicom users are so nosy and like to butt into other people's lives and eavesdrop other conversations.

eg - In the lift, in the cafe, picking up the marriage guy and even when using the USB modem
Old 24th April 2008, 02:43   #509
BHPian

just saw the new slice add - aamsutra ....what the hell is going on in advertising industry!
drink the slice and get the temptation of katrina kaif (aamsutra)
Old 27th April 2008, 20:47   #510
Senior - BHPian

Love the way Kailash Kher sings the "Bharat Nirman" theme.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks