Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2008, 10:23   #811
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
... but guys she looks hot in Sareeees what say??

You can say that again. The only reason I keep noticing this girl, is because she seems to have this potential of looking really hot, but somehow, her attitude seems to come in the way.

BTW, she probably looks hot even out of them, what say??
Old 25th June 2008, 10:42   #812
BHPian

MODS Please Approve this Post:

Did you guys ever notice, in all her movie till date she has atleast one making out scene. Is it the Script?? or ....

Sorry Vidya Dont be Offended..

Back to the topic.. Ads, the new jeevansaathi.com ad, where that female runs around holding her stomach with pain.. stupid ad once again.. "kisi ko Math Bathana"

Tata Indigo CS ad: being over played now, getting boring now on news channels, liked it initially.

Compaq Ad: No Not SRK again.PLease
Old 25th June 2008, 13:56   #813
Team-BHP Support

Guys, we are going way off topic. Time to get back on track with the ads.

Quote:
Back to the topic.. Ads, the new jeevansaathi.com ad, where that female runs around holding her stomach with pain.. stupid ad once again.. "kisi ko Math Bathana"
Another example of a VERY stupid ad. I didnt even understand the relevance of the ad!
Old 25th June 2008, 14:02   #814
BHPian

Liked the Maruti Suzuki ad very much. The best one that I have seen in recent times. 'India Comes Home in a MS' - how true!

Didn't like the motorola ad where Abhishek dances to 'Appadi podu'.
Old 25th June 2008, 14:03   #815
BHPian

Kisii ko math batana that the pairing is happening thru jeevansaathi.com LOLS.. that is the relevance
Old 26th June 2008, 02:58   #816
BHPian

Hey guys, did you check out the Sahara India Life Insurance ad, where the guy goes to some hilly place and starts calling out for Gabbar? That ad had me in splits!!!
Old 1st July 2008, 20:46   #817
Senior - BHPian

The Sahara LI ad is nice. Love the way the guy says "Samba Wamba"...LOL

The new IDEA ad with AB Jr as a priest is much much better than the silly Taj Mahal one they had running earlier.

The Samsung Guru is the most cheap ad I have ever seen. I mean how cheaper can a guy get - record an Italian song on his mobile and thrust it towards an Italian tourist and to top that the girl walking towards the guy
Old 1st July 2008, 20:53   #818
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Kisii ko math batana that the pairing is happening thru jeevansaathi.com LOLS.. that is the relevance
NO.
she is pregnant and now after that one night stand needs to get married.
She has hence posted on this website.
However because this website is so popular the whole world will know she is getting married. Families of the prospective grooms will send detectives and she does not want anyone to know she is pregnant. Hence the Kisi ko mat batana.
Old 2nd July 2008, 08:23   #819
BANNED

Then there is an ad which showcases the efficiency of Electric Supply Company - a family is dancing & celebrating. Alas they haven't paid the current bill and phew goes the light. But they have laptop which runs on battery. They login & pay bill online and there you are, the lights come on the next moment !!!

I must say the Electricity Supply company is very very tech savy and automated. But I wonder who disconnects power without notice?
Old 2nd July 2008, 09:14   #820
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
Then there is an ad which showcases the efficiency of Electric Supply Company - a family is dancing & celebrating. Alas they haven't paid the current bill and phew goes the light. But they have laptop which runs on battery. They login & pay bill online and there you are, the lights come on the next moment !!!

I must say the Electricity Supply company is very very tech savy and automated. But I wonder who disconnects power without notice?
They must have sent the notice but it didn't reach thanks to some cheap courier company the electricity company must have used. I know a bank that uses the most crap courier company that has its head office in a "kirana stores" and does not deliver the courier and returns it to the company saying that the person was not there. And the bank happily charges the customer as he was not at home.
Old 2nd July 2008, 11:32   #821
BHPian

Aby Baby Rocks !!

Agree with you so much. Absolutely in love with the ad. "Appadi Podu"..

Anyone remember the MotoRokr Ad of Aby Baby.. Nahi Nahi Ye Nahi Ho Sakta...

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
Just liked the new ad of motorala starring abhishek. especially with a famous tamil number "Appadi podu "
Old 2nd July 2008, 11:34   #822
BHPian

OT : Does someone in Mumbai has an excellent collection of ad films. Banned, taken off air, award-winners, etc etc. I love the ads more than the main content sometimes and would love to have these nice rib-ticklers handy for those boring days in office.
Old 2nd July 2008, 11:47   #823
BHPian

One of the most hilarious ads that i have seen is the 'Bijli ko Bachao' ad from some fan company (cant recollect the name of the company).

Another good one is the pepsi spoof of akshays driving stunts where he is on the hospital bed and 2 guys come and make fun of his situation and walk away with his girl.
Old 2nd July 2008, 20:30   #824
Senior - BHPian

Did you guys check out the new Reynolds pen advt starring Sachin?

It has Sachin talking about blue and white and then the pen. He goes on to throw the pen which is capped on flight by, again, Sachin.

I feel it is a dumb concept and something that might have kids throwing pens and trying to cap them on-flight. A perfect recipe for someone to have the pen down their throat or into their eye!!!
Old 3rd July 2008, 11:40   #825
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Did you guys check out the new Reynolds pen advt starring Sachin?

It has Sachin talking about blue and white and then the pen. He goes on to throw the pen which is capped on flight by, again, Sachin.

I feel it is a dumb concept and something that might have kids throwing pens and trying to cap them on-flight. A perfect recipe for someone to have the pen down their throat or into their eye!!!
Haven't seen that but sure sounds dumb....
Wonder how dumb would it really be on screen

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks