Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-4.html)

Sad sad sad news! This is shocking. Sam will be badly missed on TBHP. My condolences to the Kapasi family.
RIP Sam.

This is the saddest thing I have read here. My interaction with him was not too long on two occasions that I met him.......the only thing I remember was he made a huge positive, lasting impression with his big smile and positive attitude....It was a pleasure to have met him..

May God give Jenny and his family, the strength to deal with this huge loss

RIP.Sam! You will be missed.

I am deeply in grief at the tragic news received earlier this afternoon. A young life simply doesn't have to end this way.

One of the few men I knew who had a larger-than-life personality. Sam was an over-achiever, always happy and unbelievably positive. He was also fiercely intelligent and brought a lot of changes to the after-market audio scene. When you make your mark on an entire industry, it says a lot.

We'd gone to the ACI show a couple of years back and Sam / JBL had a stall at the front. I introduced him to my Father and they had a brief chat. Later, Dad told me that he was impressed with how respectful Sam was to him as an elderly person.

We will truly miss you Sam. You have left a permanent void for your family & Team-BHP.

May God bless his soul and give his family (especially Jenny) the strength to see through these trying times.

R I P Sam...But how come ? I'm speechless...

RIP Bro !

Shocking news . May his soul Rest in peace !

Shocked to say the least!

RIP Sam!

Very very sad news. Just knew him via his writings on the forum, would often read his threads whenever I felt the need to read something that will make me laugh.

RIP Yeti.

My condolences to the family, for whatever they are worth.

I doubt if ever there will be anyone who can fill your shoes on this forum and make us feel better just reading your words.

A very sad day indeed.

I am shocked, this is terrible news : RIP Sam, we will miss you

Shocking news. Just logged in to tbhp to read this sad news :-( He will bemissed greatly around team-bhp.

May his soul rest in peace and God give strength to Jenny and his family in this darkest period.

RIP Sam.
We had met once at a private/personal function - hadn\'t forgotten the encounter & your cheerful visage till date. And now it\'s going to be difficult.
You exemplified joie de vivre...

Heartfelt Condolences to his family...

RIP Sam.

Make the heaven merrier now.

RIP Sam! Such a shock!

Very sad to read this today and not able to believe it at all. Just was hoping this is some wrong news. Grew up in TBhp on SAMs stories & blogs. Met him at a JBL exhibition in Bangalore and was awed by his personality. He was really saddened by Rtechs death 5 years back and dint post for a long time in pain. Now this happens to him. I have no words to even think how pained his family will be losing this gem of a guy. May god give strength to Jenny. you will be always in our hearts SAM. May god keep you well.Amen

Just yesterday i was reading one of his threads and laughing on the way he used to describe everything, humour hidden in each line and now this.

May he rest in peace, hope the other occupants survived. Sad.