Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-54.html)

Shocked to read about the untimely demise of one of the most humorous and lively people on TBHP. May your soul RIP. Amen! Deepest condolences to Jenny and Family.

SHOCKED!!

Rest in Peace.

I am waiting since the last 48 hours for a ping from the Yeti saying that this is all a joke...
Had the most fun reading the Yeti... May he rest in peace.. Dont know when this will sink in...Dont know when I will close my browser, giving up the hope for reading the Yeti again..

Heart felt condolences..

I'm shocked with this news. RIP Sam. You will be missed in our lives & in every thread.

Shocked!!

May Sam's soul Rest In Peace. Even though I haven't met Sam personally, reading his posts on team-bhp made me feel like I have known him personally forever.

Heartfelt condolences to his family. May God give his family and friends the strength to recover from this huge loss.

Never met him, but was a fan of his Yetiblogs (It's so sad that I only happened to go through them so late post the Discovery blog). Will miss him tons.

Wherever he has gone to, he has gone there to make it a better place.

RIP Sam Kapasi.

My heartfelt condolences to his family, Jenny, and Akbar.

The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Sam you live in our Memories forever

It took me more than a day to recover from this terrible piece of news! Sam: your style of writing and the valuable contents were the major reason why I got hooked to Team-BHP. You will be sorely missed brother. RIP and may God bless your soul with eternal peace and may he give strength to the family to endure this grief and come out of it strong.

May you find moksha,

VB

I'm shocked! Got to know him through his various blogs that are full of anecdotes. Feel like I've lost a close family member. May god give strength to his near ones to overcome the tragedy.

Like most of the members who have posted here, I've never met Sam. Untill yesterday morning,when I came across this thread, I've never known him either.
Curse me. I've been on this forum for quite a long time and couldn't get a chance to even see a new post from Sam.
:-(
It has taken one and a half days for me to go through most of his T-Bhp threads and Yeti blogs to know who Sam was, and now here I am sitting at office with a lump in my throat and fogged eyes!
Rest in peace Sam and may God be with all your loved ones.
It's been only one and a half days since I've come to know about a person called Sam Kapasi and I was unable to have proper lunch this afternoon after reading his "The YetiŽ writes a car story - (and review of Skoda Superb)" thread. There he mentions about a tyre burst in his Superb while he was in Goa. Sheesh ! Also, I came across in his Yeti blog about how he had an accident in the Pune - Mumbai autobahn where his RX 100 was totalled but he escaped ! Holy Lord !! Has the Lord hinted Sam to take that EXTRA care while driving / riding ? Trust me, if this person was able to create such a vacuum in my mind within just 36 hours of me knowing him, that too after his death, I cannot imagine the plight of his close circle of friends, papa, Jenny, Akbar and Rudra Sen. Yea, Rudra's collection of texts between Sam and himself has left me dumb! My palm feels cold, my throat lump growing bigger and tighter, my sight becoming watery, Sam, I've never felt like this ever before!! God will definitely have a tough time soothing Sam's near and dear ones.
RIP Sam; RIP

This is just shocking. Just read about it. Dont want to beleive it :-(.

I was planning to PM him today/tommorrow to take his input on my BKK trip. Had already contacted SS Traveller.

Really sad. It happened so close to city i live in and on road i use almost every month. Though never met him, got feeling i lost something precious :-(

RIP Sam.

SHOCKED to read this. RIP Sam, you will be in our memories forever.

http://samkapasi.com/

RIP SAM..

Rest in peace Sam. When i read the thread title, i thought it is some kind of joke by Sam. Very very shocked :(

Really shocked. His writing was one of the reasons that I joined Team BHP. My condolances to TheOne.
Sam really lived life to the fullest. Maybe short but he definitely did a lot more than most of us will ever do in that time.