Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-59.html)

Big shock! I logged in after a long time and saw this news. RIP Sam. Condolences...

TheOne® had posted in Sam's facebook fans page ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/35075622957/) that the memorial service is on Sunday, 30th Sep
Location: Mumbai Educational Trust, near Lilavati hospital, Bandra Reclamation.
Time: 5 - 7 pm.

-- Wind

You woulkd remember from a Yeti Blog on when Sam visited Goa with Jenny !
He had hired a kinetic Honda,..and I remeber these verses which they were singing on top of their lungs in the pouring rain.........!

When we all give the power
We all give the best
Every minute of an hour
Don't think about the rest
Then you all get the power
You all get the best
When everyone gives everything
And every song everybody sings

And it's life ...! Na na na na na Life is life.

P.s Respect and peace Big guy........... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wind (Post 2915272)
TheOne® had posted in Sam's facebook fans page ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/35075622957/) that the memorial service is on Sunday, 30th Sep

Just to repeat for non-facebookers, here is the complete message from Jenny:

Quote:

Dear friends, this is Jenny!

I wish with all my heart that it would not be me but my wonderful husband writing one of his many jokes, laughing about it with the world around him! I wish so much that my heart is paining but this tragic car accident we found ourselves in on Sunday has taken him from me (and all of us), leaving behind a void that cannot be described with words.

I thank all of you for having shared so many moments with Sam, for being part of his life. He loved all of you and as so many already expressed, he LOVED LIFE and lived it to its fullest day by day!

Please excuse if I take some time to reply to all the messages and wishes received. Our entire family would like to invite you to a memorial service on Sunday, 30th, to honor him and share the love he gave us at every moment of his life!

Please share this message and we hope to see you there.

My deepest condolences to his family. He may be gone for now but he will continue to live through his jokes and travelogues.

He was and always will be my greatest inspiration.

Rest in Peace Sam

I saw this thread, I thought maybe its some prank, but once I clicked it open, I was sad!
I had to make my first post here because Sam sir is special.
I so much wish I had exchanged just one post with him.
And the umbrella in the Superb will never be the same again.
My sincere condolences to his family. May his soul rest in peace, he will live in our hearts, and on TeamBHP, always.

What a shock. The friend that I spent late nights with trying out biryani at Charminar, the guy I reached out to when I wanted to setup a new system in my car, the friend that I could rely on when I wanted to know anything about ICE, or just hangout with in Auto Exhibits. I cant believe that he is not with us anymore

A gifted person, a dependable friend, and above all a great human being. Sam - We will miss you terribly!

Shocked & still in disbelief. A Guy who got a smile on the faces of so many individuals knowingly or unknowingly.

Mods - Sam contributed immensely to the community. While Jenny and the family would know what he meant to so many people, it might be soothing for them to see how big an impact he had on so many lives; that he was truly admired and loved by more people than they probably would have imagined. Let us try and pass on to them, some of the excellent blogs he wrote or even each post here in this thread that signifies the love and respect we had and will continue to have for him.

Additionally, like a lot of other members; request that we have a section dedicated to the sheer excellence of Sam on Team-BHP.

No words can describe the sheer brilliance of TheYeti. Iconic threads and posts like the "Paisa Vasool" on the Skoda Superb review thread will continue to bring smiles on the faces of many while also leaving a huge lump in the throat of many more.

R.I.P. Sam. You will be missed.

Sad News :(

My condolences to his family...

A shocking and sad news!
My condolences to his family.
RIP Yeti!

That little sentence shook me. Of course, completely unexpected, and only reminds me of how uncertain life can be for all of us. My respects to this great guy who brought so much to this forum. Very very unfortunate.

Life is cruel! RIP Sam…

OMG!! I cannot believe this. One of the best forum members is no more!!:Shockked: RIP Sam!!! You are not dead but you have become eternal and you will leave for ages in our hearts and through your posts..

No other member has touched our lives in the way Sam did. We will miss you Sam. RIP. Heartfelt condolences to family and friends.

Really really sad :(. I haven\'t interacted much Sam but I used to so look forward to his posts. RIP man, will miss you and your posts here on T-Bhp.