Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-58.html)

RIP Sam.i will miss his blogs

any more details on the accident apart from what is there is the first post?

I knew this giant thru his blogs.
My deepest condolences.
RIP bro

I am shocked beyond imagination. Logged on and straight away went to the duster official review where someone compared a tyre blast to the one which took Sam away. I was so stunned, and started searching for this fateful thread hoping all the time that this its not what I am thinking. But my worse nightmares came true when I found this thread.
It is such a pain to learn about the accident.
I can just think this that maybe the Almighty wanted him more than us.
Maybe his time in the our world had come to an end. Nothing else can describe this incident so aptly because everyone else was safe ( thank God for that).
What **** about safe cars and airbags and what not. I am so sorry, but can't control myself. I had never met him, not even close to that. But just reading his threads and being a part of this community makes me feel that I have lost someone close. Sorry mods. LIFE SUCKS.

Terrible, absolutely horrible news. RIP Sam.

So shocking to know about this! Sam always took time out to answer my queries on the forum. I regret not having met him in person. He lived his life to the fullest, and entertained us with his posts, his travels, and gave us a precious peek into his private life too. There will never be anyone like him again. He will be missed equally by this forum as he will be by his family and friends. My condolences to Jenny, and Sam's family.

Rest in peace, Sam! I know you are in a better place and living it up there too!

We have lost a giant on TeamBhp. You will be missed. RIP Sam.

RIP Sam.
We will miss you.

Just returned from Radiowarehouse, a famous car jewel shop here in Chennai. Came to know from the shop's owner that a JBL dealer meet was planned at Goa for that weekend but eventually got postponed to next week due to the lack of flight tickets for the dealer guys flying in from south. Had the trip not been cancelled, Sam wouldn't have taken the fatal road trip that day! Many ifs in Sam's death : if only he had sold the Landy listening to Jenny; if only Akbar couldn't correct the overheating issue, if only the Goa trip was on, if he had taken his superb on that day, shucks Sam; you have dented my mind, body and soul boss ! That Radiowarehouse person told me that Sam's death was a loss to the Indian automotive industry! An obvious remark!
Rudra, any idea how Jenny and Sam's dad are doing?

Very Very Sad day.
You will be always with us. Rest In Peace Sam, our prayers are with your family.

I couldn't believe when i saw the title of the first thread on the opening page. I've followed his threads with much amusement and appreciation, Another wonderful young life cut short by the cruel hands of destiny.

May god give strength to his family to bear this tragedy, RIP.

From teaching grammar to his experience in MTNL office, his yeti blogs will be missed badly in this community.

May he Rest In Peace.

A very sudden and tragic end to a pillar of TBHP. Its very difficult to believe all this could just come to an abrupt end like this. Guess he was the most loved person on TBHP. Can't imagine the pain family and friends are in.

We will always miss Sam.

RIP Sam, Never knew anything about him but my heart felt low when I read about him. Shocked!

I saw this thread, and I thought maybe its some prank, but once I clicked it open, I was sad!
I had to make my first post here because Sam sir is special.
I so much wish I had exchanged just one post with him.

The umbrella in the Superb will never be the same again.
My sincere condolences to his family. May his soul rest in peace, he will live in our hearts, and on TeamBHP, always.

I knew Sam only through his blogs, they were so humorous and full-of-life. I felt a knot in my throat when I saw this sad news. My deep condolences towards his family and friends. RIP Sam!