Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-57.html)

Very sad to hear this, Sam was one of a kind, I love his Yeti blogs and updates. Rest in peace Sam, you will be missed.

Condolences to the family, and we will remember Sam in our thoughts and prayers.

57 pages and counting. Goes to show the Gigantic personality Sam had - quite literally. I like most mortals here did not get the opportunity to meet The Yeti in person but celebrated his life through his many blogs. It pains to lose an auto enthusiast we all met on this auto forum thru a freakish road accident but it seems life and irony are not enemies as they pretend.
Wish Jenny/his family the strength to go on. We at teambhp should let them know what a difference he made to so many lives. To the moderators - could we all members contribute just a little bit to publish an obituary for the great man?

Logged in after a couple of days, only to hear such shocking and immensly sad news :(

He was and will remain the true super star at Team BHP. Everytime he started a thread, it would be an event in itself. A genuinly warm and kind hearted guy, truly one in a million. I still remember having a tear in my eye on reading his post where he drove his friend\'s Yamaha. Wish I had met him personally at least once :(

Rest in Peace Sam. Heartfelt condolences to the family and his loved ones, specially Jenny.

This is a shocking news!
My deepest condolences.

Dearest Sam, My eyes are with Tears!!! I just lost my father couple of days back in a road accident and i know how it feels.... RIP Sam, RIP. We will miss you very much!!! Loved your blogs and all the great travel experience. You lit up the wanderer in me and have inspired lot many of us, we will MISS YOU!!!

My deepest and heart felt condolences to Jenny and his family.

Man can\'t believe this, didn\'t open Team BHP today due to work and now got some time, but not for this news SAM. Your\'s was the only meeting invite on Team-bhp which I accepted for JBL showroom opening in Kalkaji.
Will miss u a lot. RIP Sam

Too shocked to react!
Had been a follower of his blogs and posts.
RIP Sam. You will be missed.

-BJ

Had the pleasure of meeting him at an auto show.

Feeling sad.

Rest in peace Sam.

This is really sad & shocking news. Our community has lost a great personality.
May his soul RIP. :(

My condolences to his family & friends...

It makes me angry
That such a lively guy in his prime has to go like this,
Doing what he loved to do,
In the vehicle he loved so much,
A guy who touched so many peoples hearts,
It makes me angry
That he leaves such a nice family behind in such grief
Its not fair
But life is not fair, I know that
It makes me angry at god, it shakes my beliefs
That good things happen to good people
It makes me angry
That this has to be my first post..

This comes as a shock.
May God be with his friends and family in this dark hour.

He seemed liked a genuinely nice guy.
May he rest in peace.

Be safe.

RIP Yeti!

Always looked forward to reading "Yeti Blogs". You will be missed :-(

:Shockked:
I have no words to describe how sad I feel reading the post that one of the most beloved members of the forum is no more. May god treat him well in his humble abode.
Sam you will be missed by all.
Rest in Peace.

Guys,
Any updates on Jenny\'s health, if you can share?
Hope and pray she is doing better.

My condolences and prayers goes to Sam\'s family members, RIP Sam !