Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-50.html)

^ I was just watching the entire 15 part video of their trip. I was to fly to Jaipur for some work in December, now planning a drive instead.

Oh my god.i saw it on Facebook and wanted to slap the person who I thought was cracking a tasteless joke. Am shocked. Hope TheOne recovers soon. I know there will be a void where her heart was. RIP Sam, you will be missed.

Oh My goodness that is a shocking news...May Yeti RIP.

Shocked to believe
His blogs - very helpful; His advice - very useful.
I don't know what to say.

Heartfelt condolences to the family.
Rest in peace Sam.

My God. Really shocking. Cruel are his ways. The most sought after writer in our forum. It is great void which cannot be filled. Even though i personally dont know him,his Yeti blogs were near to my heart. May his soul RIP and may the good lord give courage to Jenny in this situation.

His were the posts which i never used to miss a word of..
Im out of words.. May his soul Rest in Peace.. We will miss him.

R.I.P. Sam
Shocked to hear this..

Re-read the whole thread again

Miss you bro !!!
RIP

Sam,

Rest In Peace.

May God give strength to your loved ones in overcoming Sorrow & grief.

This is indeed very sad. My deepest condolences to all friends and family. All we can hope for is that he is in a better place. I (like all else) have been a fan of his humor, his spirit, and his love for sound. Although I did not know him personally, I have had the opportunity to meet and chat with him a few times thanks to team-bhp.

You will be missed, Sam bhai :(

May his Soul RIP ....

OMG! have met him personally and spend some good times too. May god give his family the strength to get over the loss. RIP Sam

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheeliej (Post 2914244)
Oh my god.i saw it on Facebook and wanted to slap the person who I thought was cracking a tasteless joke. Am shocked. Hope TheOne recovers soon. I know there will be a void where her heart was. RIP Sam, you will be missed.

I saw the news on Facebook and first thought it was a joke.

There's no need to slap anyone. Different people have different coping mechanisms. And news of such kind aren't taken seriously until the truth is verified. Perhaps the person in question hadn't heard of this until you mentioned it.

:( I am broke! He is ne of the most delightful life filling guy ! Had good moments with him. He will be remembered. R.I.P Sam :(

I am reading some of his travelogues now and I can see that I have missed a lot of good stuff in the wonderful forum. The distinctive style of writing and humor in it makes it a even better read.

I may have not met you but your contribution to this forum is massive and makes me believe that you are a really lovely person.

Heartfelt condolences to his family. Let GOD give them the energy to overcome this terrible moment.

Sam Kapasi, you will be missed. R.I.P.