Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-48.html)

Sam you were the one who gave me the name "Ramie Anna" whoever calls me that i always remember about you..yesterday when i heard about the news I am numb just couldn't believe.Life is soo unfair to the persons who have positive attitude towards life living like kings.

May your soul Rest In Peace Sam,You will always be remembered,No person in this world can replace you ever :((

Speedy recovery to jenny,My heartfelt condolence to jenny and family.

:((

Too shocking to believe. My heartfelt condolences to the family. May god give them strength to bear this terrible loss. R.I.P Sam.

RIP Sam. My deepest condolences . The world needs more people like Sam and his loss will leave a void in the community and in the hearts and minds of people he touched knowingly and unknowingly. :(

I just came across this on the current threads and my face fell when I read the title :-((
I met him at the beginning of this year at the Auto Expo.. I can still picture that moment. Can't believe he's no more..
Pray that Jenny and the family have the strength to get through this difficult time...

On an another note, why are there so many cases of tyre bursting being reported now days.. is it the tyres, the road surface or wat...?

Rest in peace Yeti.
Will miss you much. Sincere condolences to the Kapasi family.

My first real friend on this forum. RIP friend! You will be missed terribly :( Deep condolences to Jenny and Family.

What terrible news. Loved reading his travelogues. He connected with the reader and not many can do the same. RIP sam. We will all miss you in TBHP. Deepest condolences to the family

The most SHOCKING news :(

Condolences to his near and dear.

My Deepest condolences to the family.
Sam your posts made our days brighter. You will be missed.

I've never met Sam Kapasi, but I loved reading his threads here. Sorry to hear this. God must be greedy. RIP SK! Your legendary is here to stay!

The news of loosing our 'Yeti' has left me transfixed. I've been visiting this thread a million times since the first time i spotted it (as soon as it was posted), but i could not gather the strength to write goodbye.

Although we never knew each other, Sam; You have always been a source of inspiration be it writing or making life worth writing about. You will be missed, Sam. Rest In Peace, friend. Thoughts and prayers with your family and loved ones.

RIP Sam. Praying for the family.

Really sad & shocked to hear about this unfortunate incident.

Sam you will be missed. RIP.

I am shocked and speechless ! Rest in Peace SAM

I never had the chance to meet him in person, but have read some of his blogs and could make a immediate connect ...thats the power of his writing and his attitude towards life...RIP Sam