Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-13.html)

I just saw Samurai's signature in another thread, and was a bit puzzled about it. Never expected it will be about this. Sad indeed...

In the last email exchange we had, Sam mentioned that he will give me a buzz when he travel to Singapore next, and can have a coffee at a Kopitiam (a local coffee shop). Now that will remain as a plan forever :(

I came to know about this tragic news somewhere in the evening.Earlier thought the news to be false until 4-5 bhpians who were very close to him confirmed the same.

Rest in Peace Sam.
There will never be someone like you.A loss for us and Team BHP which can never be fulfilled.
The YetiBlogs® shall be missed dearly.

May god give Jenny and the entire family strength to cope up with the loss.

Rest In Peace Sam.

Condolence to his family

We will miss him. May his soul rest in peace.
Heartfelt condolences to the family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaggoswami (Post 2912667)
Sam was the one who was standing on GTO's Jeep ( IIRC ). Request Mods/Anyone to share that image

Brings a lump to my throat because it was Sam himself who shared this image with me long ago.

Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(-meet-picture.jpg

R.I.P.. Sameer...

Condolences to the family..

Extremely sad after hearing this news. Yeti Yeti and Yeti !! Why god why !! "This world is full of bad people who stay here, Why do you pick the good ones ? "

Absolutely shocking. R.I.P Sam. May the lord grant his family all the strength to overcome this tragedy. He would live on though in our hearts and his Yeti blog forever.

You will always be missed and remembered , RIP Sam.

Shocked! The man who made team-bhp much more than a collection of auto-literature is no more with us.

I recall that I had called my wife to read one of the threads started by Sam. I don\'t recall calling her to read any other thread. His threads do stand out.

RIP Sam. May God give his family the strength to withstand the loss.

I couldn\'t believe my eyes when I saw this thread. How could someone who brought joy to so many with his writings go away just like that. I never met him in person but from his writings, he was the most "zindadil" person in the world.

RIP Sam!

Was just back from my bday party, logged into teambhp and this is what I see. Its a loss to all bhp-ians. Sam\'s humorous posts have always brought a smile on my face and this news chokes my throat. Totally agree with samurai\'s signature. :(
RIP sam.
You will be really missed.
May god give strength to his close ones to bear this pain.

Sam Kapasi was the \'first\' T-Bhpian I had met. Sometime in 2007 or 2008, I was a newbie member and at an exhibition at BKC there was a JBL stall and I recognized Sam from one of the pics on the forum and re-collected the JBL connection.

I walked up and asked \'Team-Bhp\', told him my handle and chatted for barely a minute. I was excited then to have spotted the first bhpian.

It was indeed shocking to read this.

Just makes us all feel that life is just so unpredictable.

RIP Sam!

Sam\'s humorous blogs will be dearly missed. May his soul rest in peace.

Rest In Peace Bro...
you surely touched everyone here one way or other..

praying that the close people you left behind find strength and peace and be able to cope with this tearful adieu:(