Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-21.html)

I saw this thread sometime back but could not get myself to post. Really a great loss for all us, i have not met him or talked but really feel like i knew him well. Just can not believe that he is no more :(

Rest in peace Sam .....

RIP Sam..you touched all our lives..you will live forever in our memories. My prayers are with your family.

This is truly shocking. I think he was the most alive of all of us here, a man who saw more of life, saw more of the world than ordinary mortals do in ten lifetimes, who could bring alive the most moribund of everyday incidents with his wit and insight.

Honestly, I still find myself not fully believing that this can have happened...

What is an A / B pillar? How could he hit both?

What are smileys (even sad ones) doing in an obituary?

But I suppose the mind tries to find excuses when it does not want to believe something.

And I think Sam would be the last guy who would want to leave people crying. So I think I'll go back and reread some of his old posts and try to smile.

R.I.P Sam you will be missed by all of us . :(

Was hoping against hope that this would turn out to be another joke by Sam.
Still unable to come to terms with the fact that there won\'t be any Yetiblogs anymore.

RIP Yeti. You will be missed.

Saw this thread 5 hours ago, each time I tried to post my eyes went all blurry and my mind blank. RIP Sam, we at team bhp were very lucky to have been associated with you. You will stay with us forever. :(

I knew him through his posts. May he RIP.

My Infinity set up was done with your advice in mind. All I can say is.............. To \'Infinity\' and beyond.

May the heavens learn of SQ and SPL and may the music up there always play loud and clear.

R.I.P. my friend.......

When i first saw an update on FB i thought it was just someone with a bad taste in humour posting about the Skoda Yeti , but a few clicks later i realize that the unthinkable indeed had happened, what a loss.

I have met him several times in Blore and Mumbai interacted with him on several ocaasions and the amount of positive energy this one human being had is just astounding .

Sam you will be missed but never forgotten , Pray that god gives his family the strength to pull through this disaster especially Jenny and his Dad.

RIP Sam ..

Just yesterday had remembered Sam & then this news; can\'t believe it.

Few years back Sam had location as \'Mumbai, but watch this space\'; no one would have thought it could end up like this.

May his soul rest in peace.

shocking news , I was fan of his writing condolences to the family and RIP Sam

Rock the heavens, Samo! You really were larger than life!

So sad! I loved reading his posts! May his soul rest in peace!

Thank you for everything Sam...you gave an absolute joy to all of us through your threads....

we will miss them and you forever....

May your soul RIP....

I knew him through his posts. May he RIP.