Team-BHP - Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/126893-sam-kapasi-no-more-19.html)

RIP Sam...May GOD give courage to your family to with stand this..we gonna miss you..

Rest in Peace Sam,

the Man with great sense of humour......

will miss you ....

Really shocked!

May he rest in peace...

Shocked!! Hard to believe!! RIP Sam. You will be missed.

RIP Dear Sam..
M Shocked..

This is a shocking news. It is a terrible loss to his family members, friends and to the community. Any person who frequents the travelogue part can understand the liveliness in Sam's style. RIP - Sam and let God give the courage and strength to his beloeved ones to get past this terrible time !

Just got to know about this from FB, extremely shocking news, may his soul R.I.P.

R.I.P Sam , how can GOD be so cruel :Frustrati. We know you only through your blogs ,but still we were one among us . we will surely miss you .

May God give his wife and family the strength to tide the tragic & Sudden turn of events.

What a shocking and tragic news.. R.I.P. Sam... you will be missed...

Rest in peace Sam... You will be missed, never forgotten.

Its sad to know about Sam
God bless survivors and may they recover soon

We will really miss you Sam. This is terrible terrible news. Strength and courage to the family

Gawd!! What was the hurry. There was so much life left.

We so enjoyed reading every one of Sam's funny funny posts.

YETI, you will be sorely missed.

Oh god, really shocking news, may his soul RIP.

:( , We will miss you badly.

I am still struggling to come to terms with this news. I am still a newbie in the forum and was waiting for my PM to get activated so I can interact with some of the mods here, truly good and amazing people. Sam was one of my favourites, I have never interacted or commented on any of his threads, but I was hoping to just have a conversation with him real soon, just a small Hi and let him know that he is a very rare man. All I know about him is through his blogs and posts here on T BHP, and it restored my faith in humanity many a times when I was in difficult situations, just a read through one of his threads would restore some balance in my life. I was hoping to be a part of a TBHP meet in Mumbai and meet him when I come to India in December.
What I love the most about him is the honesty with which he would share his life with all of us, not many of us can do that. When we write here or anywhere else, we tend to share only the things which will bring out the good things in our personality, he was an open book.

I have gone through loss of loved ones before, this is no different. We all have lost a dear friend, a man who showed us how to live life and be happy. May he rest in peace wherever he is.

We miss you Sam..