Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2008, 17:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Welcome dude.

I guess the closer you look for house near Hinjewadi, the more expensive it would be.

Last edited by alpha1 : 8th September 2008 at 17:46.
Old 8th September 2008, 18:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

Aditya you should be able to find cheap rented appartment in Kalewadi area which is again closer to your office.
I will let you know if I come across anything.

I stay relatively close to Hinjewadi, you can buzz me for area details
Old 9th September 2008, 13:35   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
Would you be working in Phase I, II or III of Hinjwadi IT Park? I have a couple of friends staying at Wakad and let me check with them if they can find some good accomodation within your budget.
Thanks for the info and for offering your help Biju. I appreciate it.

I will be working out of Wipro Phase 2 at Hinjewadi (Rajiv Gandhi tech park).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
n_aditya - first of all, welcome to Pune ! We know you will have a good time here.
Thanks dude. I had a wonderful time during the previous 2 visits. All credit goes to you guys for making my evenings memorable.

Quote:
I would also suggest you to checkout Chinchwad area - its about 20 mins away from hinjawadi on a bike, is pretty much developed but no good hangouts as such very close, except for an Adlabs multiplex and McD.
I stayed at a hotel in Kasarwadi last year for a month and used to take the share auto to Adlabs and McD's sometimes. Got a bit boring with only that place to hangout. Then started taking the train to Shivainagar, an auto from there to "Pinch of Jazz" for partying.

Quote:
How long do you plan to stay in pune??
Dunno. Its a permanent transfer. Will be there as long as I get another job and can relocate back to Blore or Chennai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Aditya you should be able to find cheap rented appartment in Kalewadi area which is again closer to your office.
I will let you know if I come across anything. I stay relatively close to Hinjewadi, you can buzz me for area details
Thanks a ton Techno.

P.S. Thanks to the entire bunch for being so helpful and accomodating. Looking forward to meeting you all when I come down there (or rather up from down south).

Last edited by n_aditya : 9th September 2008 at 13:37.
Old 9th September 2008, 17:01   #19
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Pune.
rent at Bhusari colony is 1 BHK: 7K and 2 BHK: 9K.

Wipro phase 2 is far from phase 1 (At least 3-4KM) so travelling time would be more. Wipro provides bus service thoughout the city for employees. You can avail their bus service. Bike would be useful for weekends.

I would suggest do not go beyond Bhusari colony or max Karve staue (kothrud) area as it will lead to higher commuting time. Kothrud is well connected to the other parts of the city and is near to places like : Chandani chawk hotels (1-3KM), JM road (5-7 KM), Camp (8-10KM), Koregaon park (10-14KM)

I stay near to Karve statue and it takes me 35 min to reach my company (Atos Origin) in phase 1 when I leave by 8:30 in the morning. For you it will be 10 min more.

Search accomodation in areas like: Wakad, Baner, Bavdhan, Kothrud (In that order). Best of luck and let us know if you face any difficulty.
Old 4th February 2020, 18:57   #20
BHPian

Re: Shifting to PUNE...!!!

Nudging this old thread.

Guys, I am going to move to Pune in the next 2-3 months due to a job switch. I have a family of 2 so I would need some guidance and help from Pune Bhpians:

1. The office is going to be in Kharadi (EON IT Park) and I was checking the properties online the closest ones are like of Gera's Song of Joy, Forest county but those are out of my budget (they cost 45k+ for 2BHK per month). How is wagholi and keshav nagar in areas for a family?

2. What are the good broadband providers in Wagholi & Keshav Nagar? Has Jio fiber reached these areas? I had put in an online request for the same but haven't really heard from them

3. Any pointers from the local Bhpians in terms of good places to stay, eat, buy household stuff.

4. How strict is Maharashtra RTO for road tax for out of state cars? I have Chandigarh registered cars which I drive in Gurgaon without any hesitation

Much thanks!
Old 4th February 2020, 19:12   #21
Senior - BHPian

Re: Shifting to PUNE...!!!

Answers inline and welcome to Kharadi, EON IT Gang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drive_angry View Post
Nudging this old thread.

Guys, I am going to move to Pune in the next 2-3 months due to a job switch. I have a family of 2 so I would need some guidance and help from Pune Bhpians:

1. The office is going to be in Kharadi (EON IT Park) and I was checking the properties online the closest ones are like of Gera's Song of Joy, Forest county but those are out of my budget (they cost 45k+ for 2BHK per month). How is wagholi and keshav nagar in areas for a family?

Quote:
There are many others apart from what you mention are better or equal in the same line of road, so you will find cheaper as well. Instead of Wagholi try in Keshav nagar or in Vadgaon Sheri/ Chandan nagar.
2. What are the good broadband providers in Wagholi & Keshav Nagar? Has Jio fiber reached these areas? I had put in an online request for the same but haven't really heard from them
Quote:
Many good providers are there. Velocity, Airtel. Once your finalize the house, then go about it
3. Any pointers from the local Bhpians in terms of good places to stay, eat, buy household stuff.

Quote:
Best is Reliance Mart. Delivers via online too. Lots of malls nearby Kharadi to buy stuff.
4. How strict is Maharashtra RTO for road tax for out of state cars? I have Chandigarh registered cars which I drive in Gurgaon without any hesitation

Quote:
Drive for 6months - one year and then take a call
Much thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks