Team-BHP - Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1404-bodybuilding-exercises-supplements-201.html)

* Bump *

A day went by and no reply? Please reply. please:

Hi Chevelle, I would suggest two body parts a day, approx 3-4 exercises per body part so ideally your schedule would be :

Mon : Back/biceps
Wednesday legs
Thursday Chest/triceps
Sunday : Shoulders.

You could also Chest/shoulder/triceps and repeat the same from Monday/Tuesday onwards. cardio could be done early morning on any rest day. Exercise could be 3-4 on bigger muscles, and 2-3 on small muscles, rep range from 12-15 with medium weights guys. For Women could be 18-20 rep range with lighter weights. Abs can be done with you cardio. For more exercise forms you could check sites like bodybuilding.com or exrs.net. For choice of Exercises you could see your body and analyzie whats lagging or under developed. Few weeks would be taken to adapt to the exercises and increase the weight gradually. change your exercises every 3-4 weeks. After a proper 12- week schedule of regular gym attendance, look for a good programme online keeping you goal in mind.

DIET DIET DIET : Important, i would suggest you to just keep a simple meal plan for the day nothing very crazy or MR.OLYMPIA types. proper Protein intake, carbs and medium to low fat intake.

For anything else you can always check this thread and keep us posted.

Thanks - Keep reppinggg

Often on treks, when carrying a moderately heavy backback, after some time shoulders and upper back aches, and sometimes even neck aches. Can somebody suggest exercises which will strengthen the muscles required to carry heavy backpacks for extended period of time.
Video/Pictorial links will help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 2432961)
Often on treks, when carrying a moderately heavy backback, after some time shoulders and upper back aches, and sometimes even neck aches. Can somebody suggest exercises which will strengthen the muscles required to carry heavy backpacks for extended period of time.
Video/Pictorial links will help.

Lighten the bag mate! :uncontrol

But on a serious note, it's just stretches that help, unless you train with weights or do any isometrics etc. to target the entire back.

Stretch on breaks in trek, keep yourself hydrated, see if you can do some pull-ups, push-ups, crunches etc free hand movements on long treks when you are fresh in the trek, just to get some circulation going, ad will gradually strengthen your upper body too.

IMO it's similar to sitting for long periods what you are experiencing, as then your lower body does not get exercise and is weighed upon by the torso; here it's your upper body since you are just walking and upper back is under stress and weighed upon.

Hi Tsk, i was reading about Fouad Abiad preperation for Arnold Classic, hence saved the link attached below.

New Therapy to Stay Healthy - Flex Online

See if this could help you in anyways, i do it and it actually relaxes my upper back, spine and other muscles around that area.

Let me know how it goes.

Any feedback on ECA stack? Just started a dosage today and combining that with Spray dried milk powder (100gms gives me 35 gms of milk protein). Along with kick boxing thrice a week, weights 6 times a week and swimming 6 times a week.

Need to get ripped in 6 weeks.

Hey Builders :)

I have joined the Gym 2 weeks ago and trying to reduce my belly! I am 5'10 (178cms) and weigh 73Kgs. I have longer arms and lean structure except for the belly and fat around the waist making it 34 inches. The frame looks awkwards due to a drooping right shoulder (I had a malignant tumour which was removed at 3yrs age) and since i grew up without any exercise/strengthening, the right shoulder lost its position a bit.

There are around 3 trainers in my gym and inconsistent in their availability, more so when I go to the gym at 6AM. I think I have to take it myself rather than rely on these guys.

The Workout schedule I follow now:
Warm Up - 5 mins ( stretching for legs, back & hands)
treadmill - 10 mins ( 4mins at 9kmph run, 6 mins at 7kmph brisk walk)
Pedalling - 10 mins
Stepper - 7 mins (I hate this and feel its of no use)
Hit the Machines - 15 mins(mostly Chest because i have a funnel chest, which makes my already bad belly look awkward)
Machine Exercises (Chest/Back&Biceps/Triceps & Legs-hamstrings)
Abs - using some ab machine 10 mins ( 3 sets of 20 reps, but neck strains a lot)

I understand that it is a confused/noobish workout and hence seeking guidance here.
Issue: One issue i note is, my both hands dont coordinate on machines, either left is strong or right is strong on some. Also, since my hands are longer, while doing Chest Press (Image Attached) My right elbow keeps hitting the machine, making it awkward angle :(

The other machine that we do for the chest, which has Cushion from forearm till elbow (dont know what we call this machine), i feel right side has more power and left arm falls short!

Is it only me ? or is it usual for anyone ?
Also, I could not do push ups at all. Even after two weeks, today morning, i tried and hardly did 7 push ups. So very weak muscles?

My Diet:
I am a south indian Veggie and my diet has rice predominantly in big meals

6AM - Before GYM - an apple or a glass of milk
8AM - after GYM - a scoop of protinex mixed with Milk/Apple Juice with protinex ( i hate this protinex, which replaced my Filter Coffee)
10AM - Breakfast - Muesli with milk, no sugar, Filter Coffee
12.30PM - Lunch - 4 rotis & Veg Curry (mostly fried)
6.00PM - Samosa - Yea, a daily dose of junk food (should be replaced with fruit i guess, but what?) + crap instant coffee
9.30PM - Dinner - Rice with Dal, Pickle (andhra wala), Sambar, Curds
10.30PM - Glass of Milk/Butter Milk or Coffee If I had a bad day & sleep within 15 mins :)

My body doesnt gain weight fast and i dont think it will lose fast either ( never tried losing weight actually) and I have been hovering arnd 74KG mark, though the pot belly keeps growing & reducing with diet.

It has been 2 weeks and my body aches have not reduced. Precisely the legs, hands, shoulders. Does it mean I am not having nutrient rich diet
?

I need some expert advice and help in structuring my workout and diet as well. Plz help guys !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 2437578)
Any feedback on ECA stack? Just started a dosage today and combining that with Spray dried milk powder (100gms gives me 35 gms of milk protein). Along with kick boxing thrice a week, weights 6 times a week and swimming 6 times a week.

Need to get ripped in 6 weeks.

I have always read and heard that ecs stack is the most powerful one.
Where did you get it from?

Do let us know your experience with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 2437917)
I have always read and heard that ecs stack is the most powerful one.
Where did you get it from?

Do let us know your experience with it.

Got it from the gym I work out at. Its from Nutrasport. My first time with it. Started with 1+1 tabs today. But did not hit the gym. Just some swimming. #Bad.

The only reason I am taking it is because I HAVE to get ripped in 6 weeks.

Tomorrow is going to be a whole different story. I'm planning on following this guy's schedule here (but my own work out routine): Getting Ripped in 5-6 weeks - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I am starting a bit on the flabby side compared to this dude right now, but with the HIIT swimming thrown in right after my work out, I should see some results. Am gonna push heavy heavy heavy on the weights and carve during the swim. Absolutely hate the treadmill.

I'm also planning on stacking this with regular 100% whey twice a day to keep my protein levels up, eat more fruits and veggies, and keep complex carbs to maybe 4-5 slices of brown bread a day. Will try and get all simple carbs from the fruits. So this is how the intake is going to be:

5.30 AM = ECA stack - 2 tabs

6.15 AM = Cornflakes + milk

6.30 AM = Work-out (yellow banana's during work out for sugar rush)

8.00 AM = Whey Protein shake (single scoop)

8.30 AM = HIIT swim (will be quite warmed up after the work out - no more biting cold water clap:)

9.30 AM = 6 egg whites fried + 4 slices of brown bread

11.30 AM = ECA stack 1 tab

13.30 = 125 grams of chicken + veggies

17.30 = Whey Protein shake (single scoop)

21.00 = 6 boiled egg whites + 400 gms of fat free yoghurt + fruit (seasonal/apple)

The yoghurt's my dessert.

Will be totally off soda's, coffee, and tea for the next 6 weeks. Two cups of green tea a day. Am going to be getting a hell of a lot of caffeine from the ECA's.

Am just wondering if I'll be able to recover well enough. I'll need my 7 hour beauty sleep for sure.

Okay, so my first day at the gym after the ECA. I just blew the weights away. Coupled Chest and Biceps and knocked off 9 variations in 75 minutes. Swimming after for 15 odd minutes. Haven't got my myofusion yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 2437965)
Got it from the gym I work out at. Its from Nutrasport. My first time with it. Started with 1+1 tabs today. But did not hit the gym. Just some swimming. #Bad.

The only reason I am taking it is because I HAVE to get ripped in 6 weeks.

Tomorrow is going to be a whole different story. I'm planning on following this guy's schedule here (but my own work out routine): Getting Ripped in 5-6 weeks - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I am starting a bit on the flabby side compared to this dude right now, but with the HIIT swimming thrown in right after my work out, I should see some results. Am gonna push heavy heavy heavy on the weights and carve during the swim. Absolutely hate the treadmill.

I'm also planning on stacking this with regular 100% whey twice a day to keep my protein levels up, eat more fruits and veggies, and keep complex carbs to maybe 4-5 slices of brown bread a day. Will try and get all simple carbs from the fruits. So this is how the intake is going to be:

5.30 AM = ECA stack - 2 tabs

6.15 AM = Cornflakes + milk

6.30 AM = Work-out (yellow banana's during work out for sugar rush)

8.00 AM = Whey Protein shake (single scoop)

8.30 AM = HIIT swim (will be quite warmed up after the work out - no more biting cold water clap:)

9.30 AM = 6 egg whites fried + 4 slices of brown bread

11.30 AM = ECA stack 1 tab

13.30 = 125 grams of chicken + veggies

17.30 = Whey Protein shake (single scoop)

21.00 = 6 boiled egg whites + 400 gms of fat free yoghurt + fruit (seasonal/apple)

The yoghurt's my dessert.

Will be totally off soda's, coffee, and tea for the next 6 weeks. Two cups of green tea a day. Am going to be getting a hell of a lot of caffeine from the ECA's.

Am just wondering if I'll be able to recover well enough. I'll need my 7 hour beauty sleep for sure.

The ECA is a good fat-burner, start off with full dose from day 1 or asap. Good second is Mitotropin, cycle it once you come off ECA, it will amaze you.

Throw in some much needed papaya and apples. Banana during workout avoidable since any sugar rushes durin workout induce diabetic symptoms and that's just IMO, you even have many creatine products which are intra-workout. Do the banana with the post-workout whey.

The whey scoop in the evening: try coupling it with some food, small snack maybe, aids in better absorption also since you are not eating anything between 1:30 and 5:30. I would advise at least 2 small meals snuck in between 1:30 and 9:00PM, but for you to decide basis how hungry you feel.

Try oats in skimmed milk and the whey + papaya maybe as two options. Very small portions. Or maybe a fistful of dry fruits. Damn, that's a good thought for myself too.

My training has been in the dumps these past 2 months, will have to shake up things a bit at this end too.

Impressive to see your day start at 5:30. :thumbs up

Just googled and the Nutrasport ECA is what I also took, the bottle used to be whiter earlier. Damn neat results, but protein intake has to be high, and quality protein. It was max of 6 caps per day, and none to be taken anywhere around or after 5:30PM or else you'll find many new facets about your ceiling. Sleep is important to avoid crashes.

All the best!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandheers (Post 2438891)
The ECA is a good fat-burner, start off with full dose from day 1 or asap. Good second is Mitotropin, cycle it once you come off ECA, it will amaze you.

Throw in some much needed papaya and apples. Banana during workout avoidable since any sugar rushes durin workout induce diabetic symptoms and that's just IMO, you even have many creatine products which are intra-workout. Do the banana with the post-workout whey.

The whey scoop in the evening: try coupling it with some food, small snack maybe, aids in better absorption also since you are not eating anything between 1:30 and 5:30. I would advise at least 2 small meals snuck in between 1:30 and 9:00PM, but for you to decide basis how hungry you feel.

Try oats in skimmed milk and the whey + papaya maybe as two options. Very small portions. Or maybe a fistful of dry fruits. Damn, that's a good thought for myself too.

My training has been in the dumps these past 2 months, will have to shake up things a bit at this end too.

Impressive to see your day start at 5:30. :thumbs up

My day started at 6.30 this morning :D but I still managed to get to the breakfast table by 9.15.

The ECA is suppressing my appetite like crazy. I have to force myself to eat. Which is what I am doing. But this is supposed to wear off in about a week's time.

Yes, I'm going to sneak in additional meals. Am also getting onto liv 52 and b-complex tabs since the water intake is going to be doing a lot of flushing.

No banana's during the work out needed. The caffeine rush from the ECA is just INSANE. I just blew through my work out (2 body parts + 9 variations). And still had energy to spare for a 15 minute HIIT swim. I hit moderate weights though (50 kg plates on incline chest press for example). Will increase the weights through next week.

And I am sitting wide awake at work - running through meetings like I woke up at 8 am. :D. Without the ECA stack, I remember a year and a half back I would find it tough to stay alert during the afternoon's (after a similar work out).

Full dose as recommended on the box is 2 tabs at a time - thrice a day. My heart will probably explode from the caffeine rush man. I'm just about handling 2 tabs a day. I'll be raising it to 3 tabs a day from next week. Got to listen to my body. Will look into mitotropin - never heard about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 2438922)
My day started at 6.30 this morning :D but I still managed to get to the breakfast table by 9.15.

The ECA is suppressing my appetite like crazy. I have to force myself to eat. Which is what I am doing. But this is supposed to wear off in about a week's time.

Yes, I'm going to sneak in additional meals. Am also getting onto liv 52 and b-complex tabs since the water intake is going to be doing a lot of flushing.

No banana's during the work out needed. The caffeine rush from the ECA is just INSANE. I just blew through my work out (2 body parts + 9 variations). And still had energy to spare for a 15 minute HIIT swim. I hit moderate weights though (50 kg plates on incline chest press for example). Will increase the weights through next week.

And I am sitting wide awake at work - running through meetings like I woke up at 8 am. :D. Without the ECA stack, I remember a year and a half back I would find it tough to stay alert during the afternoon's (after a similar work out).

Full dose as recommended on the box is 2 tabs at a time - thrice a day. My heart will probably explode from the caffeine rush man. I'm just about handling 2 tabs a day. I'll be raising it to 3 tabs a day from next week. Got to listen to my body. Will look into mitotropin - never heard about it.

ROTFLND @ wide awake at work!

Yes the Ephedrine and Caffeine is the most potent combi to hit our fragile systems.

I started mine on full dose to exact the most, you plz assess tolerance well before going full dose.

Keep meals small, very small, but packed and clean. You will also have this weird taste in your mouth which will incline you towards bland tasting food. You wont appreciate anything even slightly excess sweet or salty, forget masala. No clue how it does it, maybe the appetite suppresants kicking in.

But all put together it does the trick.

Was goinng to advise the Liv 52 and you hit it on the head. Make it the Liv 52DS.

Just go ballistic with the reps, keep weight moderately heavy and crank out a few more reps or sets rather than risk injury by going heavier. You dont wanna incur setbacks in a 6 week window.

Push yourself to your limit ad the ECA will surprise you. Do look up Mitotropin and do try it one through ECA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandheers (Post 2438891)

Just googled and the Nutrasport ECA is what I also took, the bottle used to be whiter earlier. Damn neat results, but protein intake has to be high, and quality protein. It was max of 6 caps per day, and none to be taken anywhere around or after 5:30PM or else you'll find many new facets about your ceiling. Sleep is important to avoid crashes.

All the best!

Yup. Which is why my second dose is at 12 noon. I have to wear the damn thing off.

Quality protein = myofusion good enough? Do I do casein as well? Will 12 egg whites + 200 gms of chicken + 2 scoops of myofusion be good protein intake for the day?

I'm doing 4 days on weights (chest + bi's; Legs; back + tri's; shoulders). One day off. Then a day on circuit (wondering if I should do the daniel craig work out :P). Then another day off. Wanna go do some climbing on one day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kri$hna (Post 2437754)
Hey Builders :)

I have joined the Gym 2 weeks ago and trying to reduce my belly! I am 5'10 (178cms) and weigh 73Kgs. I have longer arms and lean structure .....

...I need some expert advice and help in structuring my workout and diet as well. Plz help guys !

* BUMP * please: any suggestions guys ?