Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2017, 10:24   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Weekly car videos for enthusiasts : YouTube Channels worth subscribing to...

kidston documentary where it is suggested that the EB110 failed due to industry sabotage. Beautifully made video only wish it was uploaded in full HD. Quite an interesting watch.

Old 31st March 2017, 16:53   #17
BHPian

Re: Weekly car videos for enthusiasts : YouTube Channels worth subscribing to...

Off late have been hooked to few moto vlogging channels on youtube

Follow Mumbiker Nikhil, One world one ride ,Toll free traveler and JS films to name a few

Wondering if there are any tbhpians having their channel ?
Old 31st March 2017, 19:48   #18
BANNED

For serious and practical car reviews, I think carwow is the best. Mat watson is a great host and for older cars, look at his reviews in carbuyer channel.

And i cant believe nobody has mentioned it already. For technical things, Engineering explained. It covers topics that are relevant and in great detail.

For just pure entertainment, CarThrottle is just the best. Its basically the UK equivalent of Team Bhp.
agambhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 21:47   #19
Team-BHP Support

For not so serious off-road videos with our Indian SUVs, mod Anshuman Bishnoi's channel works just fine. Has close to 30,000 subscribers and is growing.

His channel goes by the name of Anshuman Bishnoi. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A...tfMIx6vX0ewxrA
Old 28th March 2023, 11:23   #20
BHPian

Have you seen this Youtube channel called Just Rolled In?

I was confused as to where to post this as it involves lot of DIY gone wrong as well as it is an entertaining Youtube channel.
The name of the channel is simply "Just Rolled In".
Sample video:

The amount of clips where the customers or "another shop/garage" have done a shoddy job is unreal.
Even basic things like oil change, washer fluid top-up are messed up by people.
The clips are mostly from US, understandably so, as the DIY culture is very high due to high professional charges of skilled people like mechanics.
The number of videos where the tyre is just about to fall off make me question the safety of our roads too. This clip just unlocks that fear!

I also wanted to share this now because India is also looking at Right to Repair law and wondering if the DIY culture in India will also pick up, then our roads are going to become all the more dangerous!

Do share if you have come across any similar Youtube channels (I know there is a Reddit post, but I think it is more focused on images than video compilations).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks